Call me a fucking muzzie-lover if you want, I don't care, but Charlie Hebdo fucking deserved what they got

Call me a fucking muzzie-lover if you want, I don't care, but Charlie Hebdo fucking deserved what they got.

They spend years making fun of christianity, of the Pope, of Jesus Christ, drawing obscene sexual pictures of him to piss off Christians. Of course we ignored them because we're a peaceful people who don't do revenge attacks.

They thought they could keep being edgy and make fun of Muhammad and Muslims would be like Christians and not respond, but instead they got a bullet in their head.

Call me a muzzie lover, but they got exactly what they deserved. Talk shit, get hit.

Other urls found in this thread:

ctvnews.ca/mobile/world/austrian-court-convicts-8-iraqis-of-gang-rape-of-german-tourist-1.3308026
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its surpising they were not shot or blown up before that

I cant imagine a life where i get so frustrated by a comic i need to kill someone
but i guess thats what multi culti is meant to do, make me realize people like this do exist

being a civilized human being means understanding that while you may disagree with people, you don't have a right to kill them over it

yes but there's also some satisfaction in seeing a person being a deliberate asshole get what they deserve.

If someone went around shouting "nigger nigger nigger" in black neighbourhoods and then got killed by a gangster, you wouldn't think it was right to kill him, but you also wouldn't really mourn his death and you'd think he was an asshole that got what he deserved.

Honestly yeah, that's pretty blasphemous.
Unfortunately for him, Christians leave God to judge and not the other way around.

Matthew 12:31 And so I tell you, every kind of sin and slander can be forgiven, but blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven.

t. cuckold

ctvnews.ca/mobile/world/austrian-court-convicts-8-iraqis-of-gang-rape-of-german-tourist-1.3308026
Kek'd pretty hard at the "Denial

>A drawing's response should be death

no

Wow, it's like you found an archived post from 2015. Very original.

Australian bantz levels are rapidly declining. SAD!

>Christians leave God to judge and not the other way around
you mean the modern """"christians""""

i hate their artwork, its just so euro trash, i can practically smell the armpit hair of any female that works there.

I wont call you a muzzie lover, but i will call you an autistic 16 year old edgelord with thin skin that cant take a little banter. Fag.

I see where you're coming from, OP, but attacking left wing artists is cowardly and doesn't solve much in the long term.

I would have enjoyed watching muslims go after the Bilderbergers or a banker who financed one of the conflicts in the middle east.

That would be much more cathartic and appropriate.

This is a radical opinion, in this modern fucking age of enlightenment the rebel calls for moderation and rationalism.

How fucked up did we let the world become where calls for peace and tolerance would be made here, the place to be poltically incorrect.

Communists and Fascists are back in the streets and scum from the dark ages eagerly throw themselves in this disgusting fucking mix all the while the greatest rebellion, the most shocking disgraceful thing we can do is call for Civility.

I hate this time in human history, I do so dearly hope its forgotten.

Nobody deserves to be shot for drawing cartoons you fucking twat

The fact that you get so angry over a comic that you wish for someone to die you prove your weakness to Sup Forums. In a civilised society people can say what they want even if your feeble mind get offended by it. If you think this shit is okay you should move to the middle east. Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me. You fucking gay

> Disagreeing with someone over opinions expressed non-violently means I can violently attack them
You're literally no better than a nigger or radical Muslim

Why do you believe in a magic sandnigger in space? That religion does not belong to you. It's not yours to begin with.

Fucking this.
This was the first and only time I was glad for what these MUZZIES did. T

This level of blasphemy is more than death worthy.
I almost three up when I saw this perverse blasphemous filth.
Coincidentally how they drawed Muhammed in do parison was absolutely joke, it was just a cartonized guy with a giant turban, AND they still got killed for it by triggered muzzies

>tfw feminists will never attack rap music and black "culture"

Nah mate what you said is fine, still don't like the fact that the muzzles dealt justice to them. It should have been a native frank but karma is karma they reap what they sew. Christians bother no one and Muslims probably deserve the criticism they got but two wrongs made a right in this case

You are no better than a jihadi if you legitimately think that.

It's a fucking cartoon.

then I should have the right to stab you for your stupid PC post

I personally wouldn't have a problem with it if they treat things equally, but they don't. They'll call out Christians, whites and men, but they won't do anyone else because they would be ridiculed for it or worse (as they found out when they fell for the religion of peace meme). Tell me how often do you see niggers or Jews called out? Oh, Charlie Hebdo is a Jew publication, you say? Well that explains a lot.
Remember, mockery of Christianity and believing in sky fairies is epin bantz. Mockery of Judaism is anti-Semitism. Either be consistent or stop crying about it when you're anti-Christian and anti-white bullshit is called out.

Confirmed ISIS shill. Go back to th desert, nigger

Charlie Hebdo was going to die because they were making the same jokes since 1968. I'm not even kidding, they were on the verge of bankruptcy.

> every policeman is a racist alcoholic
> every soldier is a racist alcoholic

Same sketches, same scenario, year after year. What was once daring became boring.

Now, thank to muslims, Charlie is back to relevance because people need to virtue signal. Oh and because they are (legitimately) afraid of muslims and jews, now they are back to lame jokes about the Christians and the right only.

Instead of seeing their Hebdo die because of their slothfulness they became martyrs and Charlie Hebdo a symbol of free speech.

not an argument, you ape-brained savage
it shouldn't be forgotten, people need to remember what happens when people forget the one thing that separates us from the rest of the animal kingdom: civilization

>t. muzzie-lover

You're an emberassment to our country you fucking cucklord

>Talk shit, get hit.
see this is why we call you a stupid, sub-human savage: you demonstrably are unfit to co-exist in society. you're simply too stupid to "get it."
do the planet and the future a favor: kys or at the least castrate yourself so you can't make more sub-human animals too stupid to figure out a set of simple rules.