*breathes in*

*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/03/03/anti-trump-communist-arrested-for-jewish-community-center-bomb-threats/
theintercept.com/2017/02/28/trump-suggests-anti-semitic-acts-might-faked-make-movement-look-bad/
documentcloud.org/documents/3480376-U-S-v-Juan-Thompson-Complaint.html
google.com/amp/amp.syracuse.com/v1/articles/20224059/reverse_swastikas_found_in_home_of_woman_accused_of_setting_syracuse_fires_recor.amp
fakehatecrimes.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

source me up senpai

Fake and gay

Whatcha doin' comrade?

Source pls
I want to believe so badly

>dailycaller.com/2017/03/03/anti-trump-communist-arrested-for-jewish-community-center-bomb-threats/

dailycaller.com/2017/03/03/anti-trump-communist-arrested-for-jewish-community-center-bomb-threats/

All it takes is little research faggot

LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL

Trump Can’t Accept That His Allies Are Targeting Jews — So He Blames His Opponents

theintercept.com/2017/02/28/trump-suggests-anti-semitic-acts-might-faked-make-movement-look-bad/

The Intercept, which employed the alleged bomb hoaxer, attacked Trump for saying the threats might be hoaxes.

Is Trump ever wrong?

STRAIGHT FROM THE SOURCE

documentcloud.org/documents/3480376-U-S-v-Juan-Thompson-Complaint.html

i like the inclusion of "communist" in the title.

official filing report: documentcloud.org/documents/3480376-U-S-v-Juan-Thompson-Complaint.html

they're like fucking charlie brown thinking he's going to kick the football

Based nigger. Jews are the only race that deserves eradication

Trump is never wrong in the same vein as Sup Forums always being right

Asking for a source is a reasonable thing. The onus to provide one is on the person making a claim you dumb faggot. Would it really have taken that much effort to put the link into the OP?

BUMP
this needs to go BIG!!!

if this is in the least bit surprising to anyone here, you should kill yourself

Bum--

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAA

Hey brother...

Also he is a Muslim.

If OP puts a source in then he won't get bumps from people arguing about whether he should have put a source in. It's 3D chess lad.

Where's the arrest report?
Where was he arrested? What police district?

Left's entire "muh rayciss Trump sporterz" narrative completely BTFO'd and buried by a black commie named Juan.

I love this timeline.

Why can't it ever be some white guy that makes 6 figures?? Ugh, I can't even!!

... Trump is a feminist shabbos goy and Stalin was pretty cool and the post-communist countries have something more valuable than money. So is he still /ouhah niggah/ even though he hates Jews because he thinks they're white?

Last week they caught a black woman spray painting swastikas, burning crosses, and starting fires near Syracuse, NY.

google.com/amp/amp.syracuse.com/v1/articles/20224059/reverse_swastikas_found_in_home_of_woman_accused_of_setting_syracuse_fires_recor.amp

I wonder if German press will ever report on that?

WILL WE EVER STOP WINNING!?!?

A commie. You don't say.

And people think we're paranoid for knowing how these shitheads operate.

>theintercept.com/2017/02/28/trump-suggests-anti-semitic-acts-might-faked-make-movement-look-bad/

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH EAT SHIT ROBERT

top lel

Praise KEK

This happens on a constant basis and it's always by the sick fuckers on the left. The media absolutely refuses to call them out for this disgusting behavior. Nothing good will ever come from liberalism.

fakehatecrimes.org/

>it's real

Dying from irony overload. Send help.

Trump is always right.