Islam's not so bad

Just had one of these big boys for dinner, was really tasty and the service from the muslims at the counter was great. We talked to each other like fellow human beings, because we are.

Daily reminder that the only reason you people hate muslims is cos you spend 99% of your time on here circlejerking and blaming others for your problems rather than going outside and experiencing different opinions and environments.

This is what normalfags actually believe...

Lurk moar or never come back.

Im from a muslim family and I hate this religion more than you could ever imagine
>Yes I know its bait

You're a busy guy today huh? You're all over the place. How many threads is this today?

piss off

>Have a tasty dish and talk to one nice sandnigger
''Islam isn't so bad''
btfo

>Ok maybe they rape butcher and destroy covilizations, but their food is kinda ok!

Even Mohammad loved Christian penis.

He adored the magic of storing pig meat in earthholes and keeping it fresh, it made him speak pigs holy and say do not touch him.

It's kind of their Hindu cow.

Enjoy your diabetes kike

Yes there are normal muslims out there you fucking moron, you think we don't know that?

1/5 Muslim subscribes to radical islamist views. That means loyalty to full blown Sharia Law and destruction of the west whilst genociding any non-believers.

So for every 1000 muslims you bring in 200 are hell bent on destroying anything you love.

It only takes 1 sandnigger to blow himself up in a crowded place.

Do the fucking math asshat.

kys

>someone just got hit by a car at high speed
>let's pick his brittle and broken body up in rapid, jerking movements.

That looks like my puke with mayo on it

>eating foreign food = knowing an entire culture
Get out

do you know how many calories are in that thing?

>eating foreign food = knowing an entire culture

that's how it works for these people.
sad.

>sit down to eat at one of these places
>get eyed up and down by qt hijabis

H-hi

I encounter Muslims almost every day, they treat me with respect and I return it.

But I know for a fact they'd get and cut my throat at the first chance.

The sad thing is you do think this is bait when in fact all I said was that they are human beings just like us. A religion does not identify a person completely, you have to look at their personality.

If you look at mass numbers and statistics you miss the person that's really there. Normal people actually talk to these people and can see that, whereas Sup Forums has far less communication with people of other cultures than the average person.

You are the uneducated ones, get some experience.

You dont have to be shitskin to make kebab faggot

Jesus you've got it backwards when it comes to muslims. They don't identify with their country only their religion. They only consider other muslims as "people" and regard non-muslims as trash; don't even mention it if you're atheist.

Again, lumping everyone into one category. People are individuals, they're not all clones.

but islam isnt only a religion its a way of life its culture and its a de facto state

I am unemployable thanks to alcohol and my own mind. I've been in and out of jail for years. Recently got fired and arrested for beating the shit out of a coworker. My life is over. I've been forced to move back in with my elderly mom. Not even McDonalds will hire someone with my record.

Also I fucking hate Muslims

taqiya

>I like the food so let's flood our country with millions of those people who share values 100% against our values
>what could possibly go wrong
How about you buy a fucking cook book and make it yourself stupid nigger faggot?

>they are human beings just like us
They are not. Islam is an amoral totalitarian cult. Muslims have no concept of right and wrong. Seriously. (Only 'haram' and 'halal', but these are legal categories, not ethical.)

But have you read the Quran?

So that's it? One mediocre food and few grunts between you animals and you're selling your country? How pathethic.

But but they took an French fries and put Döner meat and sauce over it, they must be good people user.

You're still not getting it. They adhere to a collective not individuals. These "people" are raised to believe they're superior to the kufr and should be converted, subjugated or killed. They don't listen to anyone else but their imams and scholars, because anything that isn't in the koran or islamic texts is haram.
Think of the walking dead and the saviours but switch negan for muslim when asked who they are.

The best kind of muslim is only muslim because their family would literally kill them. Not all bad, just most. I feel for you Kebabwurst

>muslims are like this
>muslims are like that

There are lots of different muslims with different values, degrees of belief, and opinions on other religions etc.

Sure you get the hardcore fuckheads but even by this websites own estimates that's only around 20%. You still have 80% of the rest of them looking down at this minority and thinking they're retarded. That number will only decline as they adapt and integrate into the culture we have now, under the pressures of the majority of good people to not be fuckheads.

More pix of delicious Muslim food?

Btw Kebap meat is just beef with gyros spices.

And the garlic sauce is from Spain.

So is it really an oriental food?

>bastard literally gets punted by the car
jesus christ my sides

>Daily reminder that the only reason you people hate muslims is cos you spend 99% of your time on here circlejerking and blaming others for your problems

no, that's not it

>Islam isn't so bad because food

Almost every culture has good food to offer, user. Besides, if it's really so good, why does it need all that sauce on it?

You can still make goat meat slathered in jizz and hot sauce after we nuke the Middle East.

>the only reason you people hate muslims is cos you spend 99% of your time on here circlejerking and blaming others for your problems rather than going outside and experiencing different opinions and environments.

So you're saying the muslims I met at uni and played soccer with, who went out for a cheeky drink on the weekend and ate some bacon to fix their hangover are all part of the collective hivemind of Islam?

The majority in this country get away with what they can because they know they're not in a country where that sort of shit can get your head cut off. They prefer our culture and the freedoms that come with it, especially the younger generation (if their parents are around they'd be less likely to try that shit). They aren't extremists.

also this guy who thinks sauce is only used on shit to mask the taste is a fucking moron

If Islam isnt so bad, then why is the capital city of Pakistan called Islamabad?

Lets let the whole planets cultures fill up Australia because I like ethnic food!
>Typical Boomer think.

Millennials are the biggest supporters of immigration in this country mate try again

>You can be a pedo rapist as long as you sell OP some food and chat with him for a few mins

fuck off melbourne

Food.
You better not throw it to any doorstep. Or you will face 5 years in prison as the englishman throwing bacon on mosk doorsteps.

>muslims with different values, degrees of belief
No. Any muslim that doesn't fall into line is not a real muslim. The moderate term is all a bunch of shit. Muslims don't integrate you have to integrate for them.

They only like our country because they would get shitcanned in other muslim countries. I guarantee you that if ISIS seized power tomorrow they would drop your relationship with you without hesitation. They wouldn't take up arms because they know that they'll be seen as a hypocrite muslim (on par with being an atheist). They only say they're not extremists just to appease you. They're allowed to do those things you mentioned if it advances islam.

one of the main reasons people hate muslims is because they do not integrate. if you decide to leave your country for another, the idea is that you are leaving your country behind to join another. in reality, its just a matter of bringing your country here because this country is richer.

for example, in the town i live in, one part of the main area around the town centre is muslim town. 70% of the people in this area are muslim. the shops are filled with those shitty full body clothing stores and kebab shops (like literally every 2nd shop is a kebab style shop). the main langauge of the is not english, nor is the second language. there is essentially an area of my town that is no longer part of england. all the mainly white areas have now moved to the outskirts of town

this isnt exclusive to muzzies, we also have non-paki variety indian area and pole area.

people who want to be part of britain are fine in controlled amounts, people who want to build pakistan or syria here can fuck off and stay where they are

>Just had one of these big boys for dinner, was really tasty and the service from the pacos at the counter was great. We talked to each other like fellow human beings, because we are.

>Daily reminder that the only reason you people hate mexishits is cos you spend 99% of your time on here circlejerking and blaming others for your problems rather than going outside and experiencing different opinions and environments.

They surely must've spit in it.

The differencr between muslims and poles though is that poles don't demand you change your laws to suit their lifestyle.

>Anything that challenges the racist rhetoric of this board is a slide thread!

This is how indoctrination happens. Not allowing other sides to an argument destroys debate. Take off the tin foil.

No shit why do you think they come to this country? The freedoms we have give them the possibility to go against that extremist ideology. Forcing them to stay there instead of granting them a place where they're accepted and allowed to live their lives is cruel.

ISIS seizing power is ridiculous and would never happen, but if it did the majority of muslims in this country, and this is by Sup Forums's statistics of sharia supporters, would not support ISIS.

I know it's really cool. I made friends with a muslim who sells smokes at the corner store. he's from north africa and is really cool.
the only bad part is the way he takes women down on their luck and convinces them prostitution is the best solution. so now i have a pimp in my neighborhood who's turning middle-class single women into whores.

he has convinced me that muslim is a poisonous idea, one of the worst fucking ideas ever, and we need to work towards having zero of them in the u.s.
if they're muslim citizens their life needs to be made insufferably uncomfortable--met with hostility at every turn--until such time as they either renounce their death cult or leave the country.

your post further reinforces the notion: you are sub-humans incapable of understand what makes or maintains society.

i hate muslims because they are terrible, terrible people, and you just further cemented my opinion.
>Daily reminder that the only reason you people hate muslims
i hate you because you're stupid and don't have the sense enough to shut your stupid mouth.

Areas like that have existed for far longer than recent history. China town, Little Italy, to name a few. Never had a problem then, why now?

You have a lot of underlying reasons for your hatred I'm sure. You throw around terms like sub-humans etc, but those words don't mean anything.

Biologically, mentally, we are all humans. I don't even agree with islam as a religion, I'm agnostic and it would definitely not be my first choice.

But as I said, what you tend to forget is that these people are human beings at their base level, and lumping them all into one category ignores their humanity.

i've never grown up with a little italy or china town?

i've never stood up against scaphism but doesnt mean i think its a good day out

>This is how indoctrination happens. Not allowing other sides to an argument destroys debate. Take off the tin foil.

There's a difference between arguments from the other side and blatant and poor baiting, i.e. what you're doing.

I'm not keen on Muslims but their food is amazing! Same goes for Pajeets. I love Indian food.

If any thread that goes against the grain is considered bait or a jewish slide thread to cover up #pizzagate or some shit then how can there be a counter-argument?

I'm this typing on a phone is a bitch had to move to pc.
>No shit why do you think they come to this country?
Because they're tired of getting disciplined for not being muslim? As far as the ME goes, they're hypocrite muslims because they're not adhereing to the lifestyle of the ME. The only way for them to be accepted is to renounce islam and leave or reformation. The latter which won't happen unless there's mass extermination.

>Forcing them to stay there instead of granting them a place where they're accepted and allowed to live their lives is cruel.
Who's forcing who? There are plenty of safe areas in the ME that aren't killing people. Hell even Indonesia, Malaysia Mindanao in the Philippines are Muslim majority and safe. Why should they just come to this country?
I'll concede that it's shit that people are getting killed. But remember unless they're willing to reform Islam more people will die.

You do realize that ISIS are led by a man with a PhD in Islamic Theology from the Uni of Baghdad right? The only reason the ME are shitting themselves because ISIS are enforcing what's written in the Koran and other texts. The ones that are getting killed are hypocrite muslims worthy of death.

China town and Little Italy problems were in the past and both are now pacified or at least the problems are non-existent.

You might wanna go watch the video of a gay guy in Dearborn Michigan going around to Muslim bakeries to see if they'll make him a wedding cake. Spoiler they all tell him to go to a different bakery and are just as intolerant as Christians

What are you talking about? There are counter-arguments all over this thread, and there always is in b8 threads. B8 posters don't care about arguments.

You can call them hypocrite muslims, whatever it doesn't matter, what I've said is that the majority aren't extremists who adhere strictly to the quran on everything. This doesn't make them any more fake than christians who don't rest on sunday or jews who celebrate christmas.

If the majority are a certain way, how can you identify them by traits unique to a minority of them? If they're participating in our society and obeying our laws, they should be considered innocent and free to live however they want free of persecution.

Fuck ISIS and fuck shariah countries, but the governments don't represent the individual people of those countries.

I'm making all the counter-arguments here and the thread is full of b8 claims etc. Show me a thread in the catalog that goes against the common rhetoric that isn't being destroyed by memeposting and loud idiots.

This pretty much sums up the thread, I'm off.

Well yeah the majority aren't extremist by action. But still sympathize with them. A small majority do want to take up arms and kill non-believers. Islamists want to change laws (sharia pushers; Yassmin is an example). Not willing to get their hands dirty but wanting to subvert their host countries political system to further their agenda.
They hide well. Deflect any criticism with mental gymnastics.
Christianity can't be compared to. Christianity is a bloody stump of what it used to be. Islam hasn't really changed in the last 1400 years.

Later kaffir.

>We talked to each other like fellow human beings, because we are.
lmfao, no.
Are you a petrolnigger by any chance?