Russia prepare for war

>Russia prepare for war
>US hate Russia
>China want to be the only superpower
>India and Pakistan, Heating each other and both have nuclear weapons
>Fukushima still leaking radiation into pacific ocean and it just recorded their highest level of radiation ever.
>Society getting more degenerated and turns to hate each other more

>List more if you know something.

How fucked is humanity today from the scale 1-100?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> Balkan being Balkan
> Scandinavia rapes
> German Turks
> French Arabs
> US WE WUZ KANGZ revolution
> ....

there are many such cases my man, it does look like pre-WW1

It's pretty normal for a Friday.

0 because USA is more relevant and powerful than all the other countries you listed combined

there won't be any major wars as long as USA exists

Mass de-population now

[citation needed]

>because USA is more relevant and powerful than all the other countries

keep dreaming, you are the consumer based economy on the verge of civil war, if you win in a first month maybe, but after few months you will first call it a draw and go home when fighting with a major power

That's what we thought

>9000

>keep dreaming, you are the consumer based economy on the verge of civil war

buddy there won't be a civil war here. American life is far too comfortable for anyone to leave their houses and wage war.

it's not like Yugoslavia where people were already on the brink of starvation. if you have multiple cars, fancy TVs, and modern utilities unparalleled anywhere else in the world you aren't likely to volunteer to jump in a trench.

>American life is far too comfortable for anyone to leave their houses and wage war.

MY fucking point exactly
but only for whites, blacks are pissed as fuck, you only need some war with major power that will last more than a month and you will get unrest easy

Yugo countries were never hungry btw we ain't rich, but we for sure ain't poor

>the Serbia Shareblue shill thinks we will have a civil war

lol

lad niggers live like kings here. If we were going to have a nigger rebellion it would have happened in the past when they were under government discrimination or literally enslaved. the average American nigger has better living standards than the average Serbian, even if you aren't poor.

you americans are retarded, I never said that you will have civil war now, I said that if you start some major war, that will drain all your luxury, then you will have it, because

1) People won't fight overseas
2) WE WUZ and spics will see white weakness as opportunity to get even

Russia or China need to survive only a month or two, they do not even have to win really

everything is fine

>tfw all that's left outside africa is a bunch of white refugees
>tfw we have to go back

OMFG first that is all true, but what will happen when you try to forcefully draft them in the military? They will be happy to go to some desolate wasteland to die so some rich fucker can have more money?

Not gonna happen, they will hide and wait for their opportunity to chimp out

Or did you fucking forgot that wars cost a lot of money

We wuz kangz are too busy killing each other, retard.

Typical Russia, deny EVERYTHING :^)

>verge of civil war
>implying the cucks would ever start a fight against the police, feds, vets, and millions of gun owners
lol

Shill harder Shareblue. Nagasaki should range ban Serbia at this point.

>OMFG first that is all true, but what will happen when you try to forcefully draft them in the military? They will be happy to go to some desolate wasteland to die so some rich fucker can have more money?

They went quietly during World War I, World War II, Korean War, and Vietnam War with no chimpouts.

>Or did you fucking forgot that wars cost a lot of money

we have infinite amounts of money. we can just print more.

All correct except Fukushima. Call me shill or whatever but it's really not even an issue for anyone but the east

But you weren't us.

>europoors think American society acts like European society
No. There's a reason communist movements in America never take hold. Even antifa is literally nothing but it's a big deal because nothing like that ever happens here

youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M

I am a retard trying to discuss something with americans, all will be as you planned

yeah, ban would help me, a lot

Many people would fight overseas. Gen Z is ready to fight for a new America, believe me.

it is year 5777 of jewish calender, 23 years left....

100 means we're fine. Zero means we're fucked. Smarten up