>only Europeans can run modern-day countri-

How will white supremacists recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fayum_mummy_portraits#Link_with_Roman_funeral_masks.3F
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_gunpowder
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>the middle east has never had civilizatio-

East asians can sustain a prosperous society, but they dont have this god's spark that allows them to create great things, they can only upgrade what white man had already created. This is why they never had any great architects/composers/painters/etc. They are neets and im pretty sure that without constant exposure to western culture they will regress to barbarity. Everything they have, culturally or politically significant, everything came from the outside.

>the Romans were blue-eyed and blond haire-

why are you so retarded?

/thread

Japan embraced the ways of the westerners a while ago. It really was amazing how quickly they adapted.

>japan

Most advanced nation the planet

>russia

A cold, desolate commie shithole

But keep thinking your superior

Russian sub-colgates can sustain a dirt-poor society, but they dont have this god's spark that allows them to create great things, they can only upgrade what white man had already created. This is why they never had any great architects/composers/painters/etc. They are drunks and im pretty sure that without constant exposure to European culture they will regress to Vlad-ship. Everything they have, culturally or politically significant, everything came from the outside.

Where do cars and anime fit into that theory

Yeah, Japan put a man in space

/thread

Also the US has invested heavily in Japan, compare that to countries we haven't Philippines

4-5 years ago I would've taken you serious but now I am skeptical of anyone who posts like you because you are most likely a paid poster who doesn't debate or do anything but ruin the quality and slide threads.

Kill yourself.

>Where do cars and anime fit into that theory
Look at Japan's art before the Meiji Restoration. Cars? He never said Japanese can't innovate, they can, they just can't INVENT.

>t. butthurt asian diaspora
The poor state of Russia is a result of its brutal history, especially in XIII and XX century. Despite that, Russia had everything i listed, while asians did not.

Cars were created by anglo-saxons, anime is degenerate shit.

>The poor state of Russia is a result of its brutal history, especially in XIII and XX century
They failed to mention the Jewish control for an entire century.

Europe has never invented writing either. I guess Shakespeare and Dante can't really compete with good old Hammurabi

>Hammurabi
Isn't it funny that Persians look a lot like Europeans? And they don't look like the citizens of their neighboring countries?

>I guess Shakespeare and Dante can't really compete with good old Hammurabi
Where are you going with this? I never said other races weren't capable of being intelligent, I said they weren't capable of inventing great things. Which is true. Persians are very similar to Europeans, so it's not like comparing Europeans and Chinese in the same period.

What you really only need to understand is, even if some non-Whites are capable of maintaining civilizations, they cannot do it long term without white influence and support. Especially in today's world. Prove me wrong.

1)Hammurabi is not Persian

2)Persians don't look like Europeans(Persians were bitter enemies with Europe throughout history)

>Where are you going with this?

You're attempting to downplay Asian advancement by saying "well they might have innovated things but they never invented it!"

The Middle East's population used to not look like they do now. If you look at a typical person from the Middle East today, you will see tons of African heritage. Look at any run of the mill ISIS soldier. African slaves diluted the Middle East's greatness.

Simply because, before the Meiji Restoration and Cultural Revolution (China), East Asia was a shit hole hundreds, if not thousands, of years behind Whites. Not until Whites started to dumb down their countries with niggers and Jews did Asians start to become par. There is no bias in this. It's fact.

>OP is not a fa-

>no bias
>just fact

Did you learn to debate in retard camp?

What I said about China and Japan is true though. Before the West, especially Britain, got involved, those countries were still using horseback while the west had trains.

>The Middle East's population used to not look like they do now.

Wrong

See pic related

> Not until Whites started to dumb down their countries

Countries like Poland and Belarus are like 99% white and they don't hold a candle to Japan or Korea. So much for your facts.

Asians can be honorary whites

The thing is just how Africans have been well established in Africa for like 80 thousand years, Asians have also been established in Asia for like 40 thousand years.

Europeans on the other hand have been in harsh europe for much less time. Asia developed because of European investment. Europeans made guns, so Asia bought those guns and got the technology. Same thing happened with the Native Americans, they were traded guns and started to adopt it from the Euros.

>and they don't hold a candle to Japan or Korea
seeThe West heavily invested in South Korea to hold off communist North Korea. Look at North Korea, they're still using old Soviet technology that the USSR invested.

Same with Japan, we put all our money in that island to hold off communist china. Meanwhile Poland and Belarus had to deal with communism. Imagine of the US actually invested in those countries instead.

I wonder how shit it would be there if we didnt westernize them.
Japan became western in like 1850.
China even later.
Theyre fucking robots, the west is controlling them.

>Wrong
So you just ignored the part where I said the Middle East has been forever changed because of intermingling with blacks?

>Countries like Poland and Belarus are like 99% white
These countries were under communist control until the early 90s.

>they don't hold a candle to Japan or Korea.
Why are you defending two countries that literally only achieve so much because of White people?

Pic related.

japanese koreans HK and singapore on top of ashkenazi jews have IQ higher than the avg for any caucasian country even pre 2000 before immigration.

Belarus has a population of 10 million. Poland has a population of 40 million. Meanwhile Japan alone has a population of 130 million. You can't really compare them.

But Russia created a hell of a lot new things

>even pre 2000 before immigration.
implying the marxist indoctrination in white schools started in 2000

this started in the 60s

>Europeans made guns

The idea of gunpower came from China

America just has their army stationed there. They didn't do shit to make them the powerhouses they are now.

Just wait until China catches up. Then Europe is fucked.

I am pretty sure that Sup Forums is quite respectful of asian accomplishments, despite their ant like nature.

>The idea of gunpower came from China
The gunpowder the Europeans used from their guns had to be remade to be used in guns. The Chinese didn't send the Europeans a manual on how to construct their new firearms and create the gunpowder the guns needed.

>They didn't do shit to make them the powerhouses they are now.
>Just wait until China catches up. Then Europe is fucked.

So your thread is done? Way to go fucking retard. I bet you're still in high school.

Japan also could have traded with other countries and eventually gained all the information and experience the Europeans had because of their close ties with the Middle East, but they chose not to until the Europeans came to their shitty island personally and made them see how inferior they were.

At least Asians are capable of being self aware, unlike every other race.

They guy in the picture I posted look exactly like the the type of person you'd see in the Middle East today

>These countries were under communist control until the early 90s.

I thought you race realists said the reason why some countries are more advanced than other is because of IQ.

>only achieve so much because of White people

Then why are so many Europeans completely inferior?

fight me faggot

No one ever said zipperheads were incapable of building cities.

We just contend they don't have sounds or instead have tiny atrophied souls.

Honorary

>chinese invented gunpowder
>Europeans used said invention to innovate their own

But no Japanese inventions don't count because they never invented anything

Why are white people so hypocritical?

Plenty of other portraits of people with very European like facial structures.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fayum_mummy_portraits#Link_with_Roman_funeral_masks.3F

>I thought you race realists said the reason why some countries are more advanced than other is because of IQ.
That is correct.

>Then why are so many Europeans completely inferior?
How?

some real mental gymnastics there

the gunpowder the chinese had wasn't even advanced enough to be used in guns. there could have been alternatives

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_gunpowder

And are Japan and China the same countries? I keep forgetting

None of those people look Aryan to me

And when did Iran have any significant mixing with sub-Saharan Africans?

>How?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index

Singapore: Rank 11

Hong Kong: Rank 12

Bulgaria: Rank 59

Macedonia: Rank 81

But the Chinese did INVENT gunpowder that was later INNOVATED by Europeans, right?

Like how Europeans INVENTED the car, but the Japanese went on to INNOVATE the car

And the Chinese and the Japanese are both Asian

That's Japan, heavily influenced by a white nation (USA)

2000 years ago, maybe.
Most MEs are very closely related to whites, many are white.

Those people are greek, Justinian the First was ruler of the Eastern Roman Empire.
Also, Greek and Italian people are also white?

I think the main problem here is your definition of white, well no wonder since you are American after all.

>None of those people look Aryan to me
Some of them have long, thin noses, square jaws, pretty much the standard skull shape of any FUCKING white male.

>And when did Iran have any significant mixing with sub-Saharan Africans?
I never said Iran. The reason Iran is more developed than any other Middle East country and still isolationist? Now you know.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index
can't compare white countries with homogeneous east asian countries in current year anymore. too many non-whites in white countries, the results are skewed badly. just look at history and before whites "founded" those countries, especially hong kong and singapore. Like seriously? Those countries are British colonies practically.

You can't compare the innovation of Chinese gunpowder by Europeans to the innovation of White cars by Asians. Asians did not innovate the car that drastically.

Now, if Japan made the car into a space shuttle, we'd be talking, but you can't compare what Europeans did to weaponry to what little Asians did to "cars".

>only Europeans can run modern-day countri-
Nice strawman, faggot.
Have a sage.

gonna give op a courtesy bump because i dont want him to be able to let his thread just die off into the archives after being btfo

They look exactly like middle easterners

>developed than any other Middle East

The gulf states are more developed than some Europeans countries and they most likely have African blood.

>can't compare white countries with homogeneous

Eastern Europe is extremely homogeneous. And yet, many Asian countries surpass or are on par with them.

>You can't compare the innovation

First it was Asian can't invent anything and now it's Asian innovations aren't significant enough

Well Tokyo will remain the most advanced city on the planet while Europe get raped by Africa and the Middle East

Have a nice time

OP is a special level of stupid.

Sage is not a downvote, reddit friend

And Europeans(white supremacists) tried to justify colonization under the guise that non-whites weren't intelligent enough to modernize countries before being promptly BTFO by Japan

>The gulf states are more developed than some Europeans countries and they most likely have African blood.
Why do you think that is? Oil monehz and European architects.

They are not more "civilized" though.

>Eastern Europe is extremely homogeneous. And yet, many Asian countries surpass or are on par with them.
Eastern Europe was communist less than 30 years ago. Also Eastern Europe didn't get baby sat by West Europe and USA like Japan and the other countries.

>First it was Asian can't invent anything and now it's Asian innovations aren't significant enough
intense mental gymnastics there

You honestly cannot say Asians innovated the car as much as Europeans did gunpowder.

>Well Tokyo will remain the most advanced city on the planet while Europe get raped by Africa and the Middle East
That is exactly why you cannot compare East Asia with White countries in 2017. Nice thread though faggot, enjoy getting btfo?

>but the Japanese went on to INNOVATE the car

The Asian car industry mostly copies from the West. They don't do that much innovating and is why they're more reliable, because they're simpler basic carbon copies.

>before being promptly BTFO by Japan
I'm done responding to you after this stupidity.

You didnt btfo anyone stormweenie.

Literally using WE WUZ KANGZ tier arguments to prove muh whitey invented everything and made the world what it is today.

Have you ever even been to another country let alone leave your mother's basement? You seem to have very narrow ethnocentric worldview and it shows in your posts.

Strawman - The thread.

>slavs
>creating anything
the only thing you guys created was communism.

Japan defeated Russia back in 1905 without anyone babysitting them

The Huns made Germanic tribes shit themsleves

The Mongols took over Russia and Eastern Europe while on scouting trip

The Turks took over Anatolia and formed the Ottoman Empire which toppled the Roman empire

Europeans are scared of Asian might

>You didnt btfo anyone stormweenie.
>Literally using WE WUZ KANGZ tier arguments
then proceeds to continue using insults throughout his post

Just proves you have never researched any of those things you just posted in your list. Every item you listed has special details you need to learn before you use them as proof of Asians being "superior"

the only people in this whole green earth who deserve to call themselves red pilled will know in their minds and hearts that the nation or culure here could be substituted with any other one and it would all be 100% the stone cold facts of life;

All cultures only grew from importing ideas. which is why at any point in history, the people with the least always had the least valuable goods to trade back when they mattered; ancient africa never had domesticable animals, so by the time civilization rolled around, the one thing valuable you could move around never took off. same with the americas; lhamas and turkeys made the mesoamerican and andes cultures more civilized, but nothing like eurasia. by the time heavy metals start to matter, you'll have needed the social and technological development that animals bring. And Europe? A giant fucking forest; not exactly prime farmland, the technology had to be imported.

that would be germany (or german jews) you dumb american

Can't use anything other than insults when attempting to communicate with someone who learns all of his world history from American history books kek.

Japan is the pinnacle of civilization. The perfect balance between tradition and modernism. Being able to promote femininity in a male dominated society to achieve harmony. The birth rate issue is a minor setback. If only I could learn their language and afford to live there. It is a place of hopes and dreams.

>Japan defeated Russia back in 1905 without anyone babysitting them

Literally using British boats and help

>The Mongols took over Russia and Eastern Europe while on scouting trip

Empty land at that time

Not a single person says these things.

>europeans are superior
>lose to nomadic horse riders
>lose to Arabian goat herders

Russia bro is right. Eastern Europe isn't as developed as Western Europe because they had to deal with communism and are the wall against Islam.

>male dominated society
you are sadly mistaken,...

that sure showed me mayne

>Britain singlehandedly cucked the two biggest Asian nations on earth

kek, we burned down some shitty chink temple as well. We are the true master race, slant eyes

Kievan Rus, Hungary, Bulgaria was empty land?

>The perfect balance between tradition and modernism. It is a place of hopes and dreams.
Is that why suicide is a national pastime and most young people are single loners?

Implying the egyptian ruins weren't built by the globalists

I think asians are superior because they're like soulless computers, but whites have better imaginations and that gave us better technology and the only group I hate is niggers. I'm white, so what does that make me?

Nah but forreal, go outside and learn something about other cultures other than what your echochambers tell you.

I've traveled around the globe for my work and the most important lesson I took away was that exceptionalism isn't limited to any one race. Ideas are built upon other ideas, only the small minded care about who came up with them first.

When did Britain cuck Japan?

Hitler liked nips.
Chinks and gooks still subhuman though.

When we gave the go ahead for the nukes to be dropped

>The Turks took over Anatolia and formed the Ottoman Empire which toppled the Roman empire
american education

>Europeans are scared of Asian might
how can anyone be scared of twinks and manlets?

t. 6'1

american education

No, he didn't. Japs believed they were the master race and Hitler believed Germans were the master race. If the axis had won Japan would have gotten nuked anyway

>american education

?

You're country to this day is getting cucked by Middle Easterners who were Turkfied

kek

"Pride in one's own race – and that does not imply contempt for other races – is also a normal and healthy sentiment. I have never regarded the Chinese or the Japanese as being inferior to ourselves. They belong to ancient civilizations, and I admit freely that their past history is superior to our own. They have the right to be proud of their past, just as we have the right to be proud of the civilization to which we belong. Indeed, I believe the more steadfast the Chinese and the Japanese remain in their pride of race, the easier I shall find it to get on with them."
--Adolf Hitler

>You're country
i'm a what m8?

Yeah, I'm sure he wasn't just using them as cannon fodder