>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0-5mVD4mDnM
thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/322044-bush-opens-up-on-his-affection-for-michelle-obama
mega.nz/#F!CAYkjZxT!O3Q6IkFaZvmVppdsts8uIg
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-jewish-bomb-threats-arrest-20170303-story.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puckle_gun
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Remember that shills are here
don't ever be discouraged for we walk the path of light and God is with us.

Almighty God, Eternal Father, Lord of Lords, have mercy upon me, a humble knight in Thy Divine Service. Oh Lord, I pray for Thy indulgence and blessings. Forget not Thine servant in his trials, nor his Order of Knighthood. I pray, that Thy Will be done in all things, both great and small.

Let me always be worthy of Thee, let me not forget Thee in good times nor bad. Armor me with the armor of Thy Righteousness, give me the sword of Truth that I shall confound Thine enemies and be unto Thee a true knight.

O Lord, in my hour of need, be with me. Let me never forget my sacred and holy vows unto Thee, that I should not be prey unto demons and devils nor the dark things of this world.

Let me always be a beacon unto those in distress, never allow me to forget my obligation unto the homeless nor the poor: let me serve Thee and Thine Eternal Throne all the days of my life. Let me always remember the obligations that I have taken upon me. Lord, if it is Thine Will, let me serve Thee forever!

If ever, oh Lord, I turn from Thee and this Order, let my name forever be cursed, may my spurs be broken and my body given unto demons to dwell with them forever in that Lake of Fire which Thou hast: prepared for the ungodly.

Power beyond Power, Pillar of Strength, Refuge of the Homeless, let me serve Thee for all the days of my life! Amen.

What did they mean by this?

Awoovement!

AWOO~~

HIGH SPEED CHASE
HIGH SPEED CHASE
HIGH SPEED CHASE
HIGH SPEED CHASE
HIGH SPEED CHASE
HIGH SPEED CHASE

the beginning of the end of Trumps campaign

Just woke up. Anything happen today?

Neocon fact: George Bush is cucking Obama

thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/322044-bush-opens-up-on-his-affection-for-michelle-obama

That's a beautiful pic.

> Mr. President... the Codes

Trump suffered a setback so slight that forgetting your keys were on your dresser and not the counter is much worse.

>Master Soros, the Islamification of Sweden is not proceeding as quickly as planned despite our best efforts!
>DRAFT ALL REMAINING WHITE PEOPLE AND SEND THEM TO THEIR DEATHS

SLUSH FUND CONFIRMED
OBAMA BTFO

Le Pen is fucked

Give up Drumpfies

what's this about pence using a private email for state affairs and sessions being in contact with russians?

Um, if you're a nazi maybe

Really fucking makes me think

What a fucking nigger.

>If you make baseless accusations, you win
Sad, really. The Democrats and their media cohorts are just throwing anything at the wall to see if it sticks. They watched Trump's epic speech the other night and realized how fucked they are. Even some members of their party were cheering him.

Also they know the DoJ will soon be prosecuting many of them, and they're trying to tie a scandal around it's neck. It's clever, but it won't work, since the Democrats have committed actual crimes, and evidence speaks much louder than scurrilous accusations.

Trump's campaign is finally crashing and burning

I'm ready for whatever that old bag's name was and so forth

>(((((POLLS)))))

I love trump and all but he needs to tone down on the anti-media rhetoric. I mean what have they done to him that deserves such animosity, i also think he shouldnt be refusing meetings with MSM, it a form of censorship. Other than that it bretty good.

Reminder: SOTU and other envents are archived on my MEGA: mega.nz/#F!CAYkjZxT!O3Q6IkFaZvmVppdsts8uIg

GET THE FUCK IN HERE
CHASE IN PROGRESS
ROLLIN ON RIMS

Do you think that Joe regret being an asshole towards Trump? (Everything from DISAVOW DAVID DUKE to the everyday concernshilling)

He could have had good ratings if he wasn't so Joe

This nigger is too trust

>"finally a silver asshole I can disappear into"
liberals

>2011+6
>not keeping your keys in the fridge

ISHYGDDT

Amen. Thank you for posting this in every thread.

Juan Thompson, 31, was arrested by the FBI in St. Louis in connection with making at least 8 bomb threats against JCC centers.
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-jewish-bomb-threats-arrest-20170303-story.html

Checked. And how illegal is this?

When is the address?

What's that supposed to be?

OH FUCK, THAT user WAS RIGHT

It's Lent, isn't it? Should I get Fish tonight, lads?

Ah yes, modern """""""(((art)))"""""""

>media says thing
>says the thing they said is bad for trump, for sure this time its gonna be the end for him
Nah, it's just the same cycle repeating itself. The same self fulfilling prophecy shit they always try. The American public got wise to it months ago, and elected Trump.

checked
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

fucking bullshit
and to the racist, the race

HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND

Kek is that a us flag jacket lining

What did they mean by this?

Non nobis, Domine, non nobis,
sed nomini tuo da gloriam.

Amen

SHALL

So you think its funny to tuck my intellectual counterpart, Bill Nye.

Me thinks my services are needed to debate that THE DEBATE IS OVER

I KNOW WHERE THE LEAKS ARE COMING FROM TOOO

THERE IT IS FOLKS. This is what the Democrats are trying to distract from by trying to make Sessions look corrupt.

Are we getting spice-time today?

>All the bomb threats were by a filthy fucking nigger who was upset his white gf left him
lol

But seriously, fucking niggers, how can society exist where niggers are runing rampant like this

>negro presidents in Africa almost never relinquish power peacefully or fairly
>USA elects a half-negro president
>Half-negro president stubbornly trashes the place and sets up sabotage before leaving office

Spot the similarities.

Day of Rake when?

K
Keep me posted

I'VE COME TO TALK TO YOU AGAIN

>Fillon isn't at the top
What kind of bullshit is this?

Maybe he should look up the original meaning of the word "regulated". Should also look up the original meaning of the word "militia".

The fuck? Then how did private people manage to get guns back when the fucking founders were still alive?

Think fast, tucker!

>schulz gets elected
>le pen loses
you drumftshits are going to lose your mind when the EU declares the united states a threat to global security and goes to war with you. no country will be willing to help your shitty little country and you'll get BTFO by people who are about immigrants

>Not including the picture

That's all, no more Trump pics

>liberals doing honest research

Fillon has been caught employing his wife

He's toast

Illegal? Potentially not. Looking bad as fuck and further wrecking the his 'legacy'?
Definitely. Hopefully this convinces the dozen or so actual leftists to fuck off to the greens or something, at least thier Jewing is towards a cause, even if retarded

>but he needs to tone down on the anti-media rhetoric
Fucking nope. The media has literally aired "What if" scenarios of Trump and his whole family dying and Obama somehow becoming President again. They are trying to destroy him and his administration, even if it destroys the country. If they (media and the Democrats) can't be in power, no one can. At least that's how they see it. These are dangerous and unhinged people who need to be brought to heel now so we don't have to deal with this problem again in the future.

Is it supposed to be a brain, to symbolize how much thinking it really makes you do, and also cause one to reflect upon being to intelligent for aesthetically pleasing artwork?

EU is fucked either way, it's just a matter of how fast it will collapse now.

>Normie """News"""

It really doesn't get much better than this. That's a trifecta.

>the right of the people to keep and bear arms
>hurr the right expressly says it applies to militias
reading comprehension

Thanks for those, you always have the best stuff.

>you drumftshits are going to lose your mind when the EU declares the united states a threat to global security and goes to war with you.

With what army? They can't even stop a bunch of Arabs with cellphones from penetrating their borders.

Is this a video game

>38
>eight years of Clinton
>eight years of Bush
>eight years of Obama
>literally all hope is lost
>full blackpill
>suddenly Trump
T-thank you, God.

Who got their official Sup Forums headwear?

Isn't this a massive happening?
Or don't I get it?

All that money could have been used to help to rebuild inner cities and fix roads.

whats this with sessions and russia and pence and a private emailserver right now?

But we're all equal!
All the same!
You just don't understand

How to destroy 2nd amendment "living document" arguments

Post this link
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puckle_gun

>it's a liberal again act like the founding fathers didn't precisely wrote whole books about every little piece of shit sentence in the constitution and explained how they meant it
>implying the founding fathers didn't allow motherfucking cannons and warships to be owned privatly

I wish there was an all black maga hat.

>I mean what have they done to him that deserves such animosity
Where the FUCK have you been the past year? Were you in a coma?

The meaning of militia, as defined by the US Constitution, is all fighting age men in the United States. This was later expanded by the 14th amendment to include women. So, "the people" and "the militia" are literally interchangeable terms.

>Drumpfkin doesn't know his own laws

I'm getting it, how much you want to bet I will be the only one in this country who has it?

Coming in the mail tomorrow

Oh god i wish the eu would declare war on the USA.

I can't imagine anything more glorious than a united American-Russian army liberating Europe from the globalist kikes.

a police state and mass hysteria is not worth a few lives

Democrats getting desperate and grasping at any straw they can find.

Or as Ted Cruz put it, a "nothingburger".

>Trump was right about the false flagging
fuck
i can't handle all this winning

>mi·li·tia - məˈliSHə
>(noun)
>a military force that is raised from the civil population to supplement a regular army in an emergency.
So, milita are civilians. thus, civilians have the right to bear arms.