For everyone who like France

The best country in the world

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3FqNoIDs5Wc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You got the colors right but spelled America wrong.
8/10

Americans should suck french cocks.
French people are you real lords.

haha lololol xDD fpbp france BTFO how will he ever recover!!?? :DDD

Tie with Russia

France is the sole reason why their shithole country even exists.

Can I suck your baguette Jacques?

That amused me.

Hahahahahahahahah fucking World War Two you baguette sucking French cucks

France is the sole reason why your shithole country exists

The best country.

Shut the fuck up Pierre. We've cucked you time and time again. Just don't make me have to humiliate you.

You aren't even the best country in Europe

Down with that tower!

Did you forget about the Revolutionary War?

Kneel before your father, you cucked nothing except some irish gypsies on your islands. Europe roasted you everytime you tried to land on the continent

"L'Angleterre est une ancienne colonie française qui a mal tourné."
-Clémenceau

Haha what the fuck? Why did that copper stay in the fucking car for so long?!

I like France, hope you guys can solve the muslim problem before it's too late.

How goes the wall-around-the-eiffel-tower ?

No one likes France.

What makes already more than your country of shit.

this was at Nantes last week ? fucking savage

I agree, fucking "gauchos".

What is actually going on in France? Are you happy with your country?

Are they antifa? What are they protesting against? Is it for more shitskins to be allowed in?

If its in Nantes last week they just protested because Front National was coming for a meeting in the city. So yes, antifas and shitskins together to fuck our country

Dont your cops have guns?

It is not

It's pretty cool desu

Not allowed to kill degenerates, until FN win election

YER DAMN RIYYY

Louis XVI's execution was a mistake.

Shit country,but atleast you have a nice flag

>Louis XVI's execution was a mistake.

T H I S
H
I
S

this video always brings a smile to my face. Cocky pig gets rekt : the movie. For curious foreigners, this was taken during the labor laws protests, spring 2016.

Nice shitpost fenian bro

I fucking swear if a (protester) tries to set me on fire i would execute the mother fucker, what the fuck are you frogs doing.

But then it took a shit and died - and turned into the al-Franco Caliphate.

>Cocky pig
Fuck off Mohammed, can't wait until the police and the army start to act against your kind, it will be glorious and supported by the silence majority. You just started a fire by pushing us that way and you don't realize yet the consequences

>your kind

what do you mean ? If you mean skin color or religion, I'm white atheist. If you mean social upbringing, I'm french aristocracy by my mother and proletariat by my father. Muhammad is a muslim name you retard.

Speak English please.

I don't want French women to go extinct.

Please fix your country France.

>french women go extinct

what the fuck are you even talking about ?

He's talking about them being bred out by niggers and jihadi johns because your frog men are a bunch of cheese-spreading cucks.

Fuck Le Pun and le frog people.

well I wouldn't panic just yet. Blacks + arabs are about 14% of the population. That means about 10 million of them for 60 million whites. He'll die of old age long before whites get "outbred".

France is great. But it's fucked.

Elect Le Pen or lose it forever.

I hear Paris is very smelly perhaps dog waste?

Sorry but the french people voting for Macron deserve to die

tfw there's a syndrome caused by your capital city being horrifically shit

>listening to French people talk

It's really disgusting listening to you people sound like you're spitting every other word, learn a real language you frog eating French fries.

It doesn't smell like shit at all but the air is kinda polluted. It's got nothing on NYC though, I've never been in a smellier city. Bunch of savages just leaving garbage to rot on the fucking street.

>Le Pen

That idiot should practice what she preaches, get back to her own fucking country and leave us alone.

>burger
Literally everything useful invented by americans are made by european refugees until they turn degenerate.

Did you not recently BAN car traffic from a section of downtown?

Don't misunderstand me French Music is the most beautiful in the world and my favorite to enjoy youtube.com/watch?v=3FqNoIDs5Wc

Where the fuck are the white people? That can't be France that has to be some fucking African banana republic.

>This snail eating faggot with his attention whoring thread again
Your piece of shit country is the biggest cancer on Europe's body, ever since the French revolution. You disgusting surrenderfags produced the most toxic ideologies and art movements, that caused enormous amount of damage to the world. If you weren't losing a war, then you were busy killing yourselves in a civil war. Your country has the biggest muslim population in the EU, but you're too arrogant to search for a solution, since that would mean dropping the "liberté égalité fraternité" bullshit.
Just die already with your fuckwit country.

Not exactly. There were a few days of high pollution when cars with odd-numbered license plates were forbidden to drive (alternating with even-numbered the next day) but the fine was inconsequential and almost nobody obeyed the directive. Also it was very situational, by no means a permanent decree. But to be fair, it is the long-term goal of the current mayor to ban cars from the inner city.

>Where the fuck are the white people?

Literally everywhere else in Paris (and France). Like anywhere in the world, Paris has "pockets" of communities such as jews, asians, indians etc. In Paris, black people mostly live in the 18th and 19th arrondissement (I can't make out the station name but I'd bet it's in the north/nortwest OR in a "hub" train station such as Châtelet). The west of Paris is full-on white. I can point a camera at Chinatown in NYC and claim that the US are 90% asian, does it make it so ?

Same here, there's plenty to love about America but man does NYC smell. To be fair it was 15 years ago so maybe things got better (I hope).

France is OK but not the best