Is youtube right Sup Forums? Are all the problems in the black community just a result of their situation?

Is youtube right Sup Forums? Are all the problems in the black community just a result of their situation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yYTBTw-_TCI&lc=z13rcjkjluyguj2vk23gzhtohxeqhjo3f.1488534820509379
youtube.com/watch?v=QwCCj8Dx-gk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-control_theory_of_crime
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Youtube thread at: youtube.com/watch?v=yYTBTw-_TCI&lc=z13rcjkjluyguj2vk23gzhtohxeqhjo3f.1488534820509379

Search for the top comment from 'Matt Foley' where he goes on to explain how the problems in the black community aren't black peoples fault.

Sup Forums BTFO

no their situation is a result of their niggerness

Yes and no, the problem mostly is in black "culture" in shit areas. Being smart and trying to better yourself is looked down on and outright hated, they are victims of their own creation and are mostly at fault for the continuation of such.

In other words stop acting like being a nigger is OK.

Yes obviously.
The only people who will say otherwise are CIA honey potters, Russian shit-stirrers and that one actually racist guy on Sup Forums.

actually, west virginia is the poorest state in the union, and has many of the most poor counties in the country, but still has very low crime

why you might ask?

>only whites live there

>male community
top kek

This.
Black people have a deterministic mindset that promotes "black culture", and when someone tries to get out of the endless loop of stupidity and poverty he gets called a "race traitor" or a "whitey wannabe"

this

There is no correlation between poverty and crime. If there were, Appalachia--the poorest region of the country--would not half a crime rate that is half the national average.

>its males

so lets throw away specific correlations and use a broader brush? What kind of ass-backwards logic is that?

Also there is:

>strong correlation between low income and being black

>strong correlation between less education and being black

bump

Tommy said it best:
youtube.com/watch?v=QwCCj8Dx-gk

Criminal justice major here.

Blacks don't posess impulse control at the same rates other races do. Whether it is through cognitive development or what is most likely genetic differences they do not learn or inherit it.

Studies show that impulse control if it does not get learned by age 11 it doesn't develop at all. There hasn't been studies done on racial differences in impulse control. The debate though is that it is taught by parents and not inherited which I think is bullshit

Men commit more crime but we're also the reason civilization exists at all so it kind of makes up for that

Cont...

The most accepted criminological theory is based around Hireschi and Gottfredsons low self control theory.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-control_theory_of_crime

How does that explain someone like OJ Simpson? Dude was a based upstanding black man for like 20 years, then chimped out and murdered his wife, and is now in jail for breaking and entering. He went out of his way to join the white mans world and shun the shittier parts of the black community, and in the end he still succumbed to niggerdom.

Shit dawg you done solved this shit

Any sources on impulse control by race? (((google))) isn't giving me any results.

He just said there isn't any. Probably because they know they probably wouldn't like what they find.

Ah thanks, evidently I'm fucking retarded and can't read.

This might hold water in the US, but not the rest of the world.

Why do these trends continue throughout Europe (no slaves)? And how would one explain Africa?

The longer we ignore the problem, the longer the problem exists. And I say we, as in all human beings. It's like when you're dealing with addiction - first step is to admit there's a problem.

Saying things like race doesn't exist, or problem X has nothing to do with race is not only ignorant, but it's harming the races you're trying to help.

>Blacks don't possess impulse control they way other races do.

This is correct.

I don't have the papers on me but the (quietly) accepted theory as to why this is is two-pronged.

1.) Black (Sub-Saharan/West African) males have levels of MAO (Monoamone Oxidase) ***FIVE TIMES HIGHER*** than ANY other race of human from puberty through their adult lives. MAO inhibiting drugs are used to treat people with mania, violent outbursts and suicidal depression in Psychiatry.

2.) The average IQ of the above mentioned blacks falls into what our criminilogist friend above was referencing, which is the "Sweet-Spot of Criminality."

Low-Intelligence + High Aggression hormones = a massive proclivity for crime and impulsive behavior.

Add to that all the liberal sociological excuses (poverty, broken homes, etc) and you have a pretty solid scientific reason as to WHY NIGGERS CAN'T IN2civilized society.

If you wish to read the research which suppoirts my claims here, search for
>MAO average by race
>"The Warrior Gene"

I grew up in a big city and went to school with niggers. Their culture is shit and they teach their kids that they're victims from a young age even if nothing is holding them back. Niggers teach their kids to be niggers. It's no secret why only a few ever grow up decent.

this here. its also that music theyre always listening to. they act mean and selfish because a rapper said its cool to act that way.

id be interested in female blacks crime rate compared to white females and white males.

>that pic

i wonder how he got the other africans to leave his shit alone.

He's likely the village witch-doctor... I' dead serious btw.

Africa is loaded with some of the most fertile and resource rich land on Earth. Niggers starve because they simply can't plan ahead. Abstract thoughts like "the future" (outside of the most immediate versions), simply do not exist for most of them.

One of my ex-gfs dad was the communities witch doctor in some shit hole village in Gambia.