Reminder that there exists an actual federal spy/hacking ring

>muh Russians?
No, they're Muslim. There's been no mainstream media coverage. There is no publicly announced federal investigation ongoing. The matter currently is being handled by the Capitol Police.

Shills will defend this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xa9J6n_4jiI
youtu.be/nKt2zaOrxD8
youtu.be/TFxNPvns7nU
youtube.com/watch?v=5WU77bpB6Cc
m.motherjones.com/politics/2016/11/dnc-told-fbi-it-may-have-been-bugged
nytimes.com/2017/02/07/world/middleeast/muslim-brotherhood-terrorism-trump.html
youtube.com/watch?v=TJI5EBxdP6k
spectator.org/the-invisible-awan-brothers-scandal/
allenbwest.com/allen/chilling-new-scandal-hits-democrats-media-silent
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-04/meet-awan-brothers-not-russian-it-staff-who-allegedly-hacked-congress-computer-syste
youtube.com/watch?v=TM8L7bdwVaA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Grand_Chessboard
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_New_Great_Game
takeoverworld.info/Grand_Chessboard.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bmp

No one cares. Let's talk about Milo, Molymeme, Jeff Sessions, Mike Pence, Pewdiepie, Jared Kushner; anything but what really matters.

uhp

TIME TO MOVE ON.

?

youtu.be/xa9J6n_4jiI

I'm 12 and what is this

Lold. Precious pic

Bumping

Never forget that arabs=Jews
Never forget that a US and Russian false flag attack is coming
Never forget that the deep state wants their war with Russia and will do anything to get it

There are muslim spies all over. Blump.

There are literally muslim spies with access to secret data, probably leaking intel to terrorists, and nobody gives a fuck. There is Session doing his job, and everybody loose their shit.

Never forget FBIANON mentioned Obama is willing to start a war with Russia to cover up all this shit. Pic related.

All of D.C. Needs a purge.

The MSM will never report on this.

Russia is a Red Herring

George will sometimes go off for days on vaccines and viruses and I'll think he's a nut, then he totally nails something like this and I have to reconsider everything he's ever said.

I dont know is this just coincidences but something americans should be aware
youtu.be/nKt2zaOrxD8

but this is definitely fact
youtu.be/TFxNPvns7nU

I think America doesn't even know yet how big bullet they dodged by not selecting Hillary.

also, this: youtube.com/watch?v=5WU77bpB6Cc

Enlighten me burgers: what's the Capitol Police? Why isn't this stuff in the news?

He has to...it's better throw in shit that don't matter to allow him to deliver actual useful info. He doesn't come off as a huge threat when he's talking about vaccines and other off the tangent shit.

Muslim brotherhood is run by british freemasonry.

You think it is a muslim problem, but really it is a secret society problem. Freemasons can't be muslims (or christians), so it actually isn't even superficially a muslim problem. Has nothing to do with religions you know about, but only the saturnic death cults.

DC local cops. Presumably as corrupt and unaccountable as the rest of the city. That's also why you're heard nothing.

Reminder that during the presidential election that the DNC reached out to the FBI, alerting that they noticed that their headquarters and the area out side Debbie Wassermann Shultz's office were bugged. I think it is quite possible that the FBI placed those bugs and that they were investigating public corruption. That was my suspicion at the time, and I think the theory gains strength when you consider that more than likely someone at the DNC was responsible for hiring these individuals.

m.motherjones.com/politics/2016/11/dnc-told-fbi-it-may-have-been-bugged

Municipal police.

>Born is US but raised in Saudi-Arabia
>Have ties to muslim brotherhood
>Back to US and start climbing political stairs
>Become Hillary's top aide
>Saudis funds Hillary

Shady as fuck

>mother is a leading advocate for female genital mutilation
>has her clit cut off (?)
>marries Weiner but not able to sexually satisfy him
>Weiner fucks around with young teenagers and brings down the whole house of cards

wtf

>President Trump’s advisers are debating an order intended to designate the Muslim Brotherhood as a foreign terrorist organization, targeting the oldest and perhaps most influential Islamist group in the Middle East.

nytimes.com/2017/02/07/world/middleeast/muslim-brotherhood-terrorism-trump.html

Kek

Yes, I bet Weiner is singing like a bird. He looks like a guy who will save only himself if gets a chance.

Their marriage is suspicious.

Why do you think this is not being reportedly?

hahahahahaha

Jude

The deep state controls the mainstream media. The only time I saw it on the MSM was when Maria Bartiromo broke the story on foxnews but since then they haven't followed up AFAIK.

He damn well better. He knows it's only a matter of time before he's dead of auto-erotic asphyxiation.

youtube.com/watch?v=TJI5EBxdP6k

could be real...

spectator.org/the-invisible-awan-brothers-scandal/

allenbwest.com/allen/chilling-new-scandal-hits-democrats-media-silent

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-04/meet-awan-brothers-not-russian-it-staff-who-allegedly-hacked-congress-computer-syste

Not a word from MSM. Think about it. There must be at least some MSM journalists saying I want to do article about this. Somebody must be saying no to them. Why? Are they all in the same fucking bed?

It's what happens when you pay millions to a (((thinktank))) to control a twitter account using your name under the guise of it being you. PR companies do it for footballers and it's literally always the same cookie cutter tweet.
Also this

youtube.com/watch?v=TM8L7bdwVaA

The only thing not suspicious about Weiner/Abedin is that they have ties to the Clintons.

Yes I'm feeling the same way. Like he says, "it's 80% facts and 20% speculation, errors will be corrected on the way, and even I don't know where this investigation will lead us".

Bumping this for truth

nigga, thats what i been sayin for years

its all just part of white genocide

>Regarding the landmass of Eurasia as the center of global power, Brzezinski sets out to formulate a Eurasian geostrategy for the United States. In particular, he writes, it is imperative that no Eurasian challenger should emerge capable of dominating Eurasia and thus also of challenging America's global pre-eminence.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Grand_Chessboard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_New_Great_Game

>The Grand Chessboard in .pdf form
takeoverworld.info/Grand_Chessboard.pdf

>Brzezinski
hehe

Hard to shitpost if you forget your attachments.

Russia is a Ruse

It's true.

bump.

up

bump