Sweden nigger crimes

There's a juicy fb discussion on my feed where a bunch of liberal SJWs are talking about rapes and murders by refugees in Sweden, and how the cops don't seem to be doing anything.

What are some of the most heinous things they've done that the police or government have done nothing about, that I can just show up to the discussion with?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=i33J8MeBg_M
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ&hl=en_US
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Censorship_in_Sweden#Self-censorship
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden#1991-2012
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There is literary nothing wrong in Sweiden

have I been misled this entire time?

Yes

post screencaps

Should I drop my (((Sweden))) folder?

Fuck you ahmed

Is Abba safe?

here's your (You)

Yes pls

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ

sweden migrant crime map.
note: its not up to date its missing a lot

Post some too or some screencaps and I'll post more

>google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ

PLEASE

Nothing is happening in Sweden other than free healthcare and higher standards of living. Any negative news you are hearing about our tanned Swedes is purely a Republican-funded lie and pathetic attempt to smear Sweden.

pls contribute

Keep cherry picking on news that favour your racist rhetoric. Most of these sources aren't even accredited so nice try, but let me tell you something your narrow minds don't want to know. Most crimes committed are done by Native Swedes themselves, the crimes committed by refugees are very small, and are there for a better life. So instead of cherry picking for your racism views, how about you talk about the racist attacks against migrants.

not an argument

Exactly. Daily grenade attacks are just a necessary growing pain of a future multicultural utopia. Again, I reiterate: FREE HEALTHCARE. Checkmate racist Drumpfkins.

Shut the fuck up you fucking leaf

>not an argument
not an argument

Oy vey

I'm on mobile my dude, let me look

How do you explain 2600% rise in rapes in less then 3 decades?

no

The grenade attack epidemic

Check out the gang rape of Mariannelund, it took place at a refugee housing. Just google it.

Muh broad definition of rape in sweden

Muh courageous women who come forward more often in sweden

ive been doing research on this shit for weeks now and i literally cant find a single statistic that supports this
the libshit response of progressive rape paws actually checks out
all these violent crimes are heinous sure but they're isolated and violent crime isn't significantly rising correlated with refugee influx
the swedish crime prevention agency is really jewish and doesnt give racial info on their site, just gender and age (and the 100 kinds of hate crime)
all i see is isolated news articles and this supposed no-go shit that i can only see from interviews with policemen on right wing sites and that wont hold up under any serious scrutiny

if anybody has actual verifiable statistical information i would love to see it

Here's someones banter from 3 years ago

2014. I didn't think it would get this bad

I'm really confuse here,
some Swede keep telling us nothing is happening at Sweden.
Sooooooooooooooo it is really safe and sound there or not?

Anybody have that recent video where 2 dindus rape a sweed and mock her before the cops come?

> so desperate you accidentally use the same buzzword twice.

Things going well up there in leafystan?

Gets me every time. Germans just "integrate" those vibrant youths by sending them to a kickboxing school while swedes teach them how to snipe a head off. Who is more cucked again?

Sweden girls became more attractive

progressive rape laws* typing this on a shitty tablet in a bus station

>Most crimes committed are done by Native Swedes themselves
> the largest group by a massive margin commits the most crime

>the crimes committed by refugees are very small, and are there for a better life
>rape is a small crime
Germany is facing a larger rape problem than Sweden, but they've taken in more refugees. It's just a matter of time before it becomes a massive problem in sweden

Burn, Sweden, burn.

You did this to yourselves.

bleg beniz in sweden buzzi :DD

Why haven't we nuked Sweden already?

youtube.com/watch?v=i33J8MeBg_M

Our prisons are bursting full of arabs/niggers.

i know for a fact that dutch prisons are full of niggers and shitskins but i cant find anything about sweden

do you have a source to back that up?

It's a shame you can't get statistics
Statistics are racis and sheet

>not up to date and its missing a lot

I'm the editor of that map and it was last updated around 4 hours ago.

I agree that it's missing a lot, but unfortunately Sweden has a unique policy of very rarely releasing suspect details or no more detail than the criminal "wearing a scarf" or having a beard.

yeah like i said i cant find any race statistics for sweden after 2012, did they just stop counting altogether to be more tolerant?

>if anybody has actual verifiable statistical information i would love to see it
For many years, there has been attempts to create verifiable statistics.
For years it has been prevented by "Left" and "Right" Govs.

The party SD have been proposing the state should collect various statistics. All of it denied by the rest.

The people who create data usually circumvent the lack of pure sources by looking at crime demographics for surrounding countries. (Norway, Finland, Denmark.) And presume Sweden would be at equal level.

They also try and circument cloaking by BRÅ by looking at stats for amount of people who are victims of a crime (assault+rape) instead of the actual crime statistics. Also combining various info from SCB helps. Neither source is easy to work with but SCB is better at providing clean data than BRÅ who is too political.

man this fucking sucks
i have to remove this section from my thesis altogether now because of this bullshit
at least i can still talk about the netherlands and france

Well they decided that economic class was the relevant causal category and not race/ethnicity/religion/country of origin.

So they decided since all those were irrelevant that they'd just stop tabbing the data.

Pretty sure they still measure height and weight for arrests though. They should scrap that too if it's not relevant.

Also, I love how the UK calls muzzies 'Asian'

There are some statistics here:

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ&hl=en_US

There is a new book out in Sweden called "Mass Challlenge" which has a bunch of statistics in it (there are some on this map). There is not yet an English translation however.

do they call indians asians too?

why is the default british brown person slur "paki"?

It certainly appears that way

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Censorship_in_Sweden#Self-censorship

Swedenposting never gets old

How about one article about the refugees being good people, or helping anybody in any conceivable way? Or how about refugees getting jobs, or being productive or useful humans at all? Never seen a SINGLE article like that, but please link us from your 'accredited source's(which every post you criticized was from one). I'll wait you fucking dirty maple sucking leaf

What is wrong with swedes?
They can't all be literal shed cucks. Have they been deceived?

There are statistics out there that show a 400% in grenade attacks and that show Malmo as the tape capital of Europe so that's a good start. The problem is the Swedish tyrannical government has refused to record the race or origin of the perpetrators, and try to hide as many crimes as possible so it's hard to get the real deal. Hopefully wikileaks hacks then and brings this shit to light. Swedes are at stage 5 Stockholm syndrome and it's looking bad.

>1 post by this id
>flag

Day of the rake when?

Yikes those stats are from 2001. That was the year we went from the plateau to full decline never forgetti.

Those liberal women made their bed, let them get raped in it.

Thanks, anons

Pretty much, yes.

After all, people can't make fact-based arguments against your policy if you just never publish the fucking statistics in the first place.

Oh my God. Barbara Spectre is here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden#1991-2012

I live here dude.

Yeah there's newer ones but at least these were accurate I believe and just look at the disparity there already. Imagine slamming in another few hundred thousand more of these mostly ex soldier criminals. Pic may or may not be related can't tell

uh but those are probably just native sewdes probably using the grenades to damage refugees or their shelters and programs out of racism

Refugees are religious and good boys

I wish they were tobehonest

but sweden is a paradise!

>do they call indians asians too?

Yes. Many idiots on pol think its a conspiracy where the media is trying to tar honourabaru Chinamen with the crimes of Muslims but the truth is thats just what we call people from the Indian subcontinent region because thats the part of Asia where our immigrants come from.

im sorry to tell you that i have been btfo'd for trying to push your ignorant alternative facts