Who are some Sup Forums-approved 'African Americans'...

Who are some Sup Forums-approved 'African Americans'? Even though most black people suck you cant deny that there are many exceptions. Starting with an easy one.

EZmode

There are none. All niggers must hang.

Blacks>Niggers

Less often dropped name

literally /reddit/

Fuck off nu/pol/. Stay on Reddit.

Any black person that isn't a nigger.

To all you faggots claiming nu Sup Forums kill yourselves. Admitting there's some based coons doesn't mean that it'd stop me from pressing the button killing every single one of them, for the greater good.

I don't have much clue about Ben Carson as a politician, but i admire him as a person because he is the living proof that with effort you can be a sucessful black individual instead of nigger trash.

Every time I see this bitches face I kek out loud

The dead ones.

Senpai said stop being racist
>It’s time to remember that old wisdom our soldiers will never forget, that whether we are black or brown or white, we all bleed the same red blood of patriots; we all enjoy the same glorious freedoms; and we all salute the same great American flag.

Ben Carson is borderline retarded and is a creationist who thinks WE WUZ kangz and the Pyramids were used as granneries.

fuck off
ive literally never been on reddit. im just trying to say that black people arent entirely a waste of space. Even though white people are better people on average there are still blacks who far surpass the abilities of the white man even if theyre rare.

YUH

Yes, because separating conjoined twins is such an easy thing to do.

You don't expect historians to know about physiology, so why expect physicians to know about history?

Kony 2020!!!!

this. same with Neil D'Grasse Tyson if it wasn't for the fact that he's a shillmaster.

I expect a politician to not be a retarded nigger kang, yes.

I don't approve of race traitors, even if they're betraying their own race in favor of mine.

BIG MAN TYRONE
I respect him desu he's real.

Malcolm X hated liberals more than he hated white southern plantation owners

It's not like Trump, or any politician, for that matter, has said anything stupid ever before.

I dunno man, but even liberal media defends him on this.

>Dindu kills the one black guy in Baton Rouge with a respectable job trying to improve his community and raise a family

F

SFC Matthew Leonard, medal of honor recipient

I won't speak for all of Sup Forums because some idiots here can't respect any black man despite how civilized or intelligent he may be. I guess they forget that exceptions exist.

Anyways, my personal list of Blacks I respect

Dr. Ben Carson
Sheriff Clarke
Thomas Sowell
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr (I respect the most)

No, I am not a civic nationalist, and I've never been on reddit. I still want to secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

Just because I respect them doesn't mean I would want them to live in a white ethnostate.

Or did you faggots forget that just because you care about your own people doesn't mean you have to hate others, especially when they don't act like fucking niggers.

I'm an MLK white: they're all fine until they prove themselves otherwise.