Brit/pol/ - YKTD edition

>Government defeated on Brexit bill
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39133400

>Lord Tebbit Criticises Concern For 'Foreigners' Rather Than British Over Brexit
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/lord-tebbit-brexit-foreigners_uk_58b702b3e4b019d36d0fdd72?ir=UK Politics&utm_hp_ref=uk-politics

Hansard Committee Reports

>The process for exiting the (((European Union))) and the Government's negotiating objectives
publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm201617/cmselect/cmexeu/815/81502.htm

>Brexit: the options for trade
publications.parliament.uk/pa/ld201617/ldselect/ldeucom/72/7202.htm

>Brexit: future UK–(((EU))) security and police cooperation
publications.parliament.uk/pa/ld201617/ldselect/ldeucom/77/7702.htm

>Brexit: UK-Irish relations
publications.parliament.uk/pa/ld201617/ldselect/ldeucom/76/7602.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bx27wa0SpN4
youtube.com/watch?v=BLHDyY1p8oU
youtube.com/watch?v=sbnj-gcWCFU
youtu.be/dc26aTCwyYM?t=1176
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Catholicism.

Mornin lads, what should I have for breakfast?

Why do you lads support giving Northern Ireland away to the Republic?

TAIGS OUT

youtube.com/watch?v=bx27wa0SpN4

Fuck off Paul Mccartney

Lol at the faggot in the last thread on about his fb problems, how is that politics

Quick question, why do we call you guys bongs?

Natsumi desu

Fuck off Jeremy

Big Ben goes bong

>its get called a Muslim by an American for suggesting anything socially conservative day again
I wish Japan had nuked them instead.

Big ben our national clocktower goes 'bong' lad

our nigel

Can we stay on theme lads

>Spoonfeeding /r/the_donald

Fuck em

We dont want them to breed more self hating cunts.

hey guys im back

anti-natalism is a mental illness

The age of the blackpill is over

The age of anime has begun

wew apparantly in the 80s Trump hosted a fundraiser for Gerry Adams, that's pretty fucked up tbhq

Can the country be saved without violence? What do you think?

is anyone in the normiebook group The Cabinet? much lulz to be had

Reminder that the DUP is getting as MICK'D as poor Karen.

>Peter Hitchens endorses pedophilia
Just heard the news, what now?

There will be no reaction and no "saving." The UK will just turn into Brazil like most western countries.

Where is the evidence?

Surely there will be enclaves of civilisation

What?

And they say our media people have no sense of humour and taste
youtube.com/watch?v=BLHDyY1p8oU

There are in Brazil.

Is that really the best we can hope for?

It's the future we chose.

Reminder to pray to the Holy Mary today.

Fucking remoaners bastards are giving Norn Iron away to the Fenians, bloody traitors should hang

The Comedian was right.

every generation has thought the following generation is degenerate but not every generation is so degenerate that the the following generation has to be armed with "b-but every generation thinks the following one is degenerate" as a piece of rhetoric

redpill me on alcohol and why its good

How would reunification work anyway? Do both NI and ROI have to have a referendum? I know the UK will let them go whenever they actually want to go.

Last nights QT, he said child molestation shouldn't be a crime

No he fucking didn't lol that would be national news

youtube.com/watch?v=sbnj-gcWCFU

6:30, he didn't say it shouldn't be a crime, but pedos should hang

Our Lord and Saviour Christ Jesus turned water into wine.

read it again

No

pretty embarrassing that half of brit/pol/ have the same ability to understand nuanced points as the labournigger on the panel

Thready reminder that 13+ is not paedophilia. Stop using paedophilia as a smear word. You aren't truly redpilled if you're not a Hebephile or at LEAST Ephebophile.

The Kievan Rus rejected Islam because it prohibited alcohol, without alcohol the world's largest state and the countries in its sphere of influence would all be Muslim, Russia and the Ottomans would have teamed up to fuck up Europe, Islam might have completely dominated the globe if it weren't for alcohol

I wonder why
British Flag - Subhumans
>gypsy
>indian-"Scottish" Mongrel
>quadroon
>mulatto
>yemeni
>iberian kike
>ukrainian
>Racemixer (chink Wife)
>Racemixer (korean pig Wife)
>Racemixer (pregnant quadroon Wife)
>Japanese-"English" Mongrel
>1/8 kike "Brit"
>chink
>Pro-Anglosphere gook/chink/jap
>kike Randposter
>Russian gopnik
>TRANNY
>"Macedonian" degenerate gypsy
>south asian-""""""Persian"""""" inbred mongrel

>using these nonsense words

playing into their hands

> Fucking remoaners bastards

So not also:
> what is wood burning scheme
> who is Arlene Foster

NI would have to agree with it first then. Then separately (not an 'all-Ireland' daft bullshit Sinn Féin goes on about) north and south hold referendums.

The Kievan Rus was all about Balto-Nordic purity

I wouldn't want any adult touching my easily impressionable 13 year old daughter, hebephiles....ephebophiles....pedophiles are all mentally sick and should all hang

God no, it's far too late. Even compulsory repatriation would be met with violence. Any action taken to change course would be incredibly immoral and involve violence and while we cannot be saved here on earth we can be in eternity.

American here, I like British silver hallmarks. Please post yours the older the better (and a picture of the piece itself). I can also help decipher them if you need help. Had a nice user yesterday post some, looking forward to more!

>Fascist Spain
>AoC : 13
Really makes you think

t. christcuck

13 too old for schlomo?

Accept the Lord Jesus Christ into your heart, wicked Jew!

They cost us something like £20bn a year. Would ROI vote for it?

Why the fuck is Birmingham's an anchor? Literally the furthest place from the sea in England.

Enoch looks comically evil

Go away Jew.

What went wrong?

Should be a crescent and star anyway

> They cost us something like £20bn a year. Would ROI vote for it?

Eh . . .could we get Ulster but you continue to pay for everything?

That's just him being passionate, he has a comfy side.

Nothing, i'd still cum in that crazy bitch

How dare you

>Friends all have gfs
>No one is out tonight

I'm so fucking bored. Might just drink on my own at home..

What has life become

Raped by Russian probably

They are a financial drain.
And their accents are horrific.

JUDAS WAS PAID!
JUDAS WAS PAID!
I AM MAKING A SACRIFICE!

>drinking the liquid jew

So what about this northern Irish election eh ?

I love him, don't get me wrong. But you can't escape that he looks like an evil oil baron.

Just thinking it'd be pretty funny if they vote for reunification and ROI rejects them upon discovering the economic drain they represent.

He pretty much endorses the rape of kids by saying pedos who rape them shouldn't be criminalised

But that's why we have the Anglo, so we can gibs me dat from him.

What on earth is the context of this picture? Not everyday you take a picture of someone when they're in the bath.

It's a funny state of affairs we're in...

Irish Nationalists who want a reunified Ireland regardless of the fact it will prove to be a financial blackhole, while Scottish Nationalists want a separate Scotland regardless of the fact it will prove to be a financial blackhole.

Think his wife took it.

His wife or caretaker when he was elderly took the photo?

youtu.be/dc26aTCwyYM?t=1176

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE normies get off my hair

Who d'you reckon will win in the Northern Ireland election lads?

Also, whats your opinion on the Alliance party?

But Scots will get Euroshekels from the EU . . . even though the EU has BTFO'D them before as they won't allow Scottish membership the same way they bar Catalonia.

A reunified Ireland might happen only because the Anglo dropped the crumpets by voting Leave and a hard bordered NI run by DUP retards is looking even worse.

>Alliance party
A party of QUB graduates and cat ladies.

:(

I have more sympathy for NI than Scotland. We took NI. Scotland united willingly after becoming a failed state then proceeded to blame the English. I wouldn't mind Ireland joining the UK since they are part of the British isles, if they did so of their own accord willingly. I also don't mind them going their own way. But the current situation is a bit of a clusterfuck.

why is that so funny

Do you have any idea how much they cost us?

Those hurt my back just looking at them.

We only became a failed state because of the sheer corruption and ineptitude of the Company of Scotland. Same old story of a few financial types utterly screwing the country's finances.

That said, I don't care either way. It's all in the past and I want the union to prevail. The way that the SNP have screwed the pooch during their time in government, it will prevail.

They could just keep the border open in Ireland and have passport control on ferries and planes to Britain. Minimal inconvenience. Irish citizens can keep the right to free travel but they need to bring their passport. I don't see the big deal. Nobody want to immigrate to NI.

Both Scotland and NI cost us plenty, but you all forget a major difference. One is loyal and the other is not. Abandoning Ulster would be incredibly immoral and unprincipled of us.

Stop worshipping money and think about principle. Ulster is British, they're our family and god forbid we ever do abandon them.

>Nationalism
>money

Ulster is a rightful Scottish clay

There are more 'loyal' Scots than disloyal ones, you window-licker.

>Ulster is British

Literally an Irish province.

Scotland did vote to stay, they are ostensibly loyal to the union at the moment. They just have a very loud separatist movement.