TRUMP CALLS FOR INVESTIGATION AGAINST CUCK SCHUMER!

HAHAHAH! This is fucking priceless!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/williamlegate/status/837728171340357632
mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/837722869106880517
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-03/trey-gowdy-r-sc-after-fbi-director-comey-briefing-be-very-very-careful-relying-nyt-a
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:u4NTWADTAc4J:https://www.intelius.com/people/Bess-Kalb/San+Francisco-CA/0h798nag2rg &cd=6&hl=ru&ct=clnk&gl=ru
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ABSOLUTE MAD MAN

Bush keeps his mouth shut until its time for globalism. Investigate his ass too.

Say it with me Sup Forums:

SHITPOSTER

IN

CHIEF

Best president confirmed

>POTUS shitposting

this timeline is just to much

it has to be a simulation

god bless Donald J Trump

Toppest of kek's

SONSOFKEK

What have you done Sup Forums ??
God bless you

His defense of Sessions was great too. They think that people are easier to control by their words, and it's funny seeing them struggle to wrangle someone who literally doesn't give a fuck.

whats the backstory of this?
im assuming schumer called for witchhunts because people had extremely loose ties to putin/russia, and then somebody dug up that pic?

Can't wait to here what dems have to say about it.

yep

Tell me this is real

What does that sweetie pie chick have to say about this?

trump has mastered the art of trolling which brings me to yet another more important question we should probably ask, is he or isn't he a 4channer himself given new green Sup Forums meme hat and everything else all together

She said it was Grasping at straws in desperation. I responded to her like a good soldier.

this
my sides fucking hurt

Trump must be tired from all this whining.

I guess Chuck would be a hypocrite if he testified to the senate that he had no contact with Russia. And a liar too just like Trump's guys.

"@realDonaldTrump Oh, sweet angel, you've been worried through the night and now you're grasping at straws."

Full text of Sweetiepie

>it has to be a simulation

DON'T TYPE THAT SHIT. THIS IS TOO FUN TO RISK THEM RESETTING IT ON ACCOUNT OF US KNOWING.

I CAN'T STAND ALL THE WINNING. I'M NOT EVEN USING CAPSLOCK I'M JUST THAT HIGH ENERGY.

HOLY SHIT! IT'S REAL!

Vote here please

twitter.com/williamlegate/status/837728171340357632

He did not lied under oath. Scary that the retarded have power,

Pretty much that

Man, say what you will about the way these two guys ran their countries, but I miss their bromance

Context is king.

This.

Fuck Trump.

Bush is a hispanic.

His family became hispanic when they accepted Jeb's concubine and halfbreeds.

Why is association with Russia a bad thing?

This, Fuck Trump fuck white people

>you thought it was fake

ITS REAL
mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/837722869106880517

stfu nazi

Your losing shareboohoohoo

Christ the replies are the funniest and saddest things I have ever seen

dude he's literally destroying the left by himself. everything they do is turned against them

Hmm neither did sessions tho

this. Shariabloo sniffs buttholes

because in hillary's timeline we're at war with them

most look like a yahoo comment section

wahhh wahhh

Sharia Blue on suicide watch

OH MY GOD

top 5 trump tweet?

well that's a little racist

That's it, comrade, nothing to see. Here's a distraction, you will laugh.

It's not, but the Democrats are continuing to push the Russian interference angle as a scapegoat, basically. Without it, they'd have to accept that America no longer supports their platform and make efforts to change. But that's not what the shriveled remainder of their base wants. They're trapped with no way out, basically

I want Trump to meet Putin already, goddamn.

SHE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT REEEEEEEE

Because they have a narrative to push to make Trump weaker.
They create a narrative and then they just have to find "evidence" to feed that narrative. Just like pizzagate.

LOL this guy is the ultimate troll

why are they eating twizzlers

thats kinda weird

It's definitely up there for me. You can tell that under the facade of frustration Trump is having a fantastic time living his dream.

When is she gonna be doxxed so we can ruin her life?

It just keeps getting better and better

>He did not lied under oath.

Just like Sessions, then.

oh my sweet leaf, don't you poo-poo poor ol' bessy!

you will soon wakey-wakey to the day of the rakie

I don't think Sup Forums realizes how big this is. This is the beginning of Trump pushing back against the attempted soft coup that is currently going on. This is what Sessions was doing the past week and also makes sense when you consider Trey Gowdeys remarks on Fox last night. Linked here:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-03/trey-gowdy-r-sc-after-fbi-director-comey-briefing-be-very-very-careful-relying-nyt-a

>Shitposter In Chief
God the next 8 years are going to be fun

Why do girls always say stuff like "honey" and "sweetie" to Trump?

Do they really think they're talking down to the President of the United States?

Bush Jr is a likeable guy. He got a shit term with 9/11 and Katrina

Neither did Sessions. The meeting with the Russian Embassador was part of his job in Armed Forces something.

>This is what Sessions was doing the past week

Please explain more.

this

>sweetie
>darling
>pumpkin
>sweet angel
They try so hard to sound aloof and condescending, why would a person write like this? It just makes you look like an asshole.

They do this all the time

Perfect example: Benghazi
>It was caused by a youtube video!
>Don't worry, we'll have the guy arrested
They didn't even have proof if it was really caused by a video, but they already knew they will jail somebody. They did in fact lock the guy up.

NEXT TWEET IS PIC OF MCCAIN WITH BAGHDADI

Just the fact that the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES posts stuff like this is too awesome to comprehend.

best one is still the "you don't play golf in winter, you stupid arse" tweet

Somebody is doing the lurking.

Eric has been here.

Nah a lot of us older guys who've been watching this political shit show since the H. W. Bush years see exactly what's going on. Loving Trump's expert reactions to all this bullshit. Also, Trey is one of the few men in government I consider a true statesman. The man really does seek truth and justice and it's a shame the congressional inquiry process is so neutered in terms of its judicial power.

>implying it isn't Baron Van Trump doing the shitposting from the whitehouse
>"eeeh dad, did you know that the jids came up with the "6 million" number way earlier than WW2?

He or someone on his staff must browse here 24x7

they tweet shitposts within minutes sometimes

Take it for what it's worth

Its a leftist troll. Its a way to sound condescending as if talking to a child.

ok... he'll better not do this again though

>BREAKING : Donald Trump is part of collective left-wing hackers on 4chins, 4chins are known for multiple terror-hacks like the fappening, etc

MR TRUMP, IT'S TOO MUCH WINNING JUST LIKE YOU SAID, PLEASE STOP

They can't call him a virgin so this is the next best thing

What stopping you from doing it right now? You can easily find everything in internet.

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:u4NTWADTAc4J:https://www.intelius.com/people/Bess-Kalb/San+Francisco-CA/0h798nag2rg &cd=6&hl=ru&ct=clnk&gl=ru

AND THEN L. GRAHAM WITH BANGDADDY

Oh Honey, are you upset because we want to dump little ol drumpie ;)

Katrina peirson (Trumps campaign spokesperson) posted a thankyou message to Sup Forums on twitter or something after the election....

Oh so she's one of those liberals with super rich parents and doesn't actually make a real living?

oh shit

let's go! someone start a new thread with her info

About time that he started fighting back.

>swede too autistic and English-challenged to understand that Trump was just making a point

another day on Sup Forums!

>let's go! someone start a new thread with her info
you're fucking late duuuude

She thinks it's condescending, but she just sounds like a lunatic.

For being so insanely competitive among themselves, women have a curious lack of understanding when it comes to things like hierarchy and decorum.

that pic was from Melania's Twitter

>implying you aren't a /qa/ false flag