Daily reminder racism is a learned behavior and unnatural

Why does pol deny science on race and racism? The social sciences have proven that racism is completely learned and did not occur before the Atlantic slave trade and the dehumanizing effect this had on whites and blacks alike.
Humans are all one race, the HUMAN race.

Ingroup bias, you cocksucking faggot.

literally the other way around. you're brainwashing yourself to deny reality.
we're all different, not the same.
people are an expression of their genetics. and africans and europeans are the most different genetically. so naturally we dont get along as well. people tend to stick with their own because they are more likely to think like them. and thus be more trustworthy.

If racism is learned doesn't that go more to our point that niggers are scum?

The white kid is visibly uncomfortable.

Also fuck these parents for naming the kid as a videogame character.

Niggers create racists. Their constant berating and labeling white people as "racist" and telling them they have some "privilege" is what makes people racist.

Being afraid of predators is also a learned behavior

Someone post that picture of the African kids doing chinky eyes to the Chinese guy!

those are the same species though

>This instagram post proves my point

People might've believed in these ideas, but now we know they are outdated and false.

Racism is the foundation of civilization.

Daily reminder that math is a learned behavior and unnatural

Holy shit two children who arent socially mature enough to retain the lessons of life are individually connected to each other on some crude yet hopeful level.

This doesnt really mean shit. Lets see who side they take when grouped with their kind.

White people are the only race tricked into killing themselves.

>Be in a white only gated community all your life
>I LOVE BLACKS!!!
>Be around niggers
>Fuck niggers KKK o/o/o/

Yeah I'd call that learned behaviour and completely natural

different sub-species. like how a poodle and a german shepard are both "dog species" but different breeds

Can anybody post a video of white 2 yo girl who was beaten by two little negroes?

Our species has evolved our literal millions of years to survive. We are inherently cautious. There's nothing wrong with prejudging people, it is an automatic natural response because we as humans put our survival over almost everything else. That's how evolution works, and if you think you can undo millions of years, in the blink of an eye just to be tolerant. You're just another stupid liberal.

>And we'll always be friends forever, won't we?

You're right. So why do niggers and other non whites teach us to hate them?

Daily reminder why I don't come here more often than once a month.

Shitty baits by autistic manchildren.

This so much. When i go up north to places like minnesota and missouri, white people are pretty hopeless.

I throw in the word "nigger" here or there or mention something about how niggers destroy shit to see their reaction. They literally know 5 black people in their towns.

I always say come on down, where the water is brown. Youll see.

or the study with infants more likely to choose the doll of their own color?

Yeah, you learn it when blacks grow up and over half of them turn into niggers.

>1 post by this ID
Slide thread
Hide thread

>inb4 five years from now when Reddy beats Jax to a pulp and steals his wallet and cell phone

Niggers are just shit as individuals. They are bad people.

Racism is just recognizing the pattern.

You can say that niggers are humans. Then they are bad humans, and good humans will hate them.

True I learned to be racist after living around a bunch of niggers

>The social sciences have proven that racism is completely learned

Of course its learned. People hate niggers because they behave like niggers.

cute. i saw this picture on the plebbit the other day but the white kid and nigglet were wearing different clothes. the story was nearly the same though

>Jax

>minnesota
We call minneapolis murderapolis for a reason. We know.

I wish some of those social scientist/ would remember that racism is learned when pushing "white privilege"

>racism is unnatural
No it's not, the lizard brain literally makes you not like people because they look different.

Mom is proud of her kid being fucking retarded.

Gay

Underrated leafpost

I think she's saying the same as like equal rights but that kid is dumb if he can't differentiate between two different complexions .

The funny thing is, no one has to teach you a damn thing. When you grow up around dirty niggers, You instinctively know to stay away from niggers. Dumb kikes like op are completely out of touch with reality.

you would not imagine the racism down here

like not even black v white, it's one type of completely identical black dude against one other completely identical black dude

>barber tells me not to hire someone
>ask why
>he's a grebo man and grebo people are lazy
>as if I can tell the difference between the 17 fucking tribes and give a shit

I used to believe that.
Then I learned that my 3yo really really disliked the black kids who lived upstairs. And she didn't like the black girl in her class.

As I was quite liberal I was shocked and I supprised. I had never said amusing bad (or at all really) about black people yet she obviously didn't like them.

Therefore I must conclude that it's not learned, at least not completely and these feel good lies are a bad idea.

>children prefer white persons
>even other races
>learned behavior
Sure thing Sweetie, love how you liberals always worship science unless the statistics aren't in your favor.

Daily reminder that Japanese people hate the fuck out of every race but their own, and they have since before white people ever met them.

So where the hell did they learn it from?

You don't even know what sub species means you are using it in totally the wrong way.
The two humans in your picture are both the same species. They can reproduce.

>when your kid is literally retarded because of fetal alcoholism syndrome because your spent the entire time you were pregnant partying and you use it to claim racism doesn't exist

How do you even have internet? The only thing the West sees when we're shown Liberia is a society that is somehow below poverty.

>doesn't know about the Arab slave trade
>the Arab word for black people is the same as the Arab word for slave

>the social sciences
>science
Social sciences are qualitative, not quantitative, and cannot by definition be scientific.

>The social sciences have proven that racism is completely learned and did not occur before the Atlantic slave trade and the dehumanizing effect this had on whites and blacks alike.

There wasn't racism before the black slave trade because they didn't know blacks existed then. As soon as they found them, they realized how inferior they were and realized they could make pack animals. Not necessarily good pack animals, but that's what whips were for.

So which came first, the whip or the black man?

only thing it proves is her son is fucking retarded

YOU dont understand what i means apparently. the picture is more of a meme when it says "different species" its just pointing out how different they are. i didnt make it anyway.

different sub species can interbreed yes. but they are still classified as distinct groups with their own behavior and physique.
as i said before a poodle and a german shepard are both dogs but with many differences. including intelligence and behavior. not just the looks.

checking for truth.

as op says, racism is a learned behavior. If you are not racist, you are probably in an area where your race is in the absolute majority. The moment you step out of there, you will learn to be

Yes racism is learned and the political left are too insulated in their all white suburbs to learn this valuable lesson.

We need to start injected blacks into white leftist enclaves behold the education they get from this enrichment.

> social sciences
> social
> sciences

What's the point of this post? Yes, individuals can get along due to common interest and personalities, one of my closet and most loyal friends is black. That doesn't mean I'm not redpilled about niggers.

>deny science

Jokes on you, intercultural studies say that racism is a natural mechanism to protect your people from foreign invaders. That's also a reason why it's mainly in masculine nations (not in terms of being real masculine, more like traditional roles where the people that bring value to the community play the biggest roles and so on, i.e. Japan and similar nations).

To be short: OP is a stupid faggot that knows shit about how the world works and should drink a whole bottle of bleach to end his miserable existence.

Daily reminder looking both ways before crossing the street is learned behaviour and unnatural

I suggest you also should stop doing that, op