inb4 dems and msm were working with putin all along

OH SHIIT

HAHAHA YES LEGIT

MADMAN

HE'S SHITPOSTING FROM THE OVAL OFFICE! THE MADMAN

>people live on the same earth as russia

who can you really trust?

>it's real
where did Trump learn how to shitpost this well?

where have you been this is like not even trying for him.

Trump is the most based US president since Jackson.

I am in love with my shitposting president.

how long until Trump starts posting brain memes

Thats pretty fucking funny

He is the best. Just the fucking best

Trump is a crazy guy!

Why is he still campaigning?

I'm just talking about in general not this particular post. How did he master it? Who was his shitposting sensei?

Why are they ?

He actually fucked it up. It'd be much better without that last sentence added on

We will never know who his master is.

kek

Yeah but I think he wants to drive home point on how hypocritical these fucks are though. I think him reiterating like he does repeats and says over and over HYPOCRITe etc.

LET THE DRAINING COMMENCE

HOLD ONTO YOUR BUTTS

God bless the Emperor.

If he didn't have that last sentence he would have literal retards thinking that he actually believes Schumer is wrong for meeting Putin

I remember the lie that Trump donated to NAMBLA being pushed by shills.
They always used the phrase "credible sources" and never named them.
Never knew they shopped/edited HTML for a fake FOX report.
It kind of bothers me that they are getting smarter.

Good reply.

We have the best Shitposter don't we folks?

This guy.

Oh sweetie, your attorney general perjured himself before congress

A Chuck Schumer investigation would probably reveal much worse things than just ties with Russia.

The shitpostening continues

He's a charismatic billionaire, banter and shit talking comes naturally to him.

bump. to the top!

kek

I'm always delighted at 6am when my Twitter alert goes off and my wife goes "is trump texting you?"

Oh sweetie, the truth is a social construct ;)

But they did, regardless. Check the twitter, they took it seriously. Literally all the comments:

>YOU THE ONE TO POINT FINGERS DRUMPF

>NO LETS START WITH YOU

>POO POO PEE PEE

Cause he enjoys doing it.

checked and keked

I never bought into the "Twitter pushes anti-trump comments to the top of his tweets" but I looked at the replys to this one and it was fucking insane. everyone of them were literally whos with blue checkmarks spamming the ever living fuck out of trump bantz and the post in 25 minutes old. Either these people do nothing but wait for trump to post or it is just shareblue and twitter acting like total faggots. Either way I am sick of the way Trump is being attacked all day and night and I just want the day of the rope.

>wahhhhhh shills

In fairness, i dont see why anyone would need to lie about effemiante little donnie, there's more than enough ammunition just based on things he's said in the past 6 months alone.

Out of curiosity, were you molested as a child? It's hard to imagine why you would worship another man so fervently. Homoerotic is the only word to describe it. NAMBLA member, i take it?

guffawed heartily

I molested your mom as a child lol

oh honey, did you just kink shame. That's just impolite isn't it ;)

Nice repeating integers guy.

He's here

>and it's not even his final form

>You will never get to experience this election again

HOW CAN HE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH ALL THIS WINNING?!
HOW CAN WE HANDLE ALL OF THIS WINNING?!
THIS IS TOO MUCH WINNING FOR A SINGLE TIMELINE, WE MUST BE WINNING EVEN FOR THE CLINTON TIMELINE!

This was the best anti Trump meme.

How does he do it? Does he ever stop winning?

How long until he tweets a dick pic?

reported too CNN

He is a billionaire that made his fortune in real estate (where you have to hustle to survive) and hosted had a multiple season running reality show. Shitposting on twitter is literally nothing to him.

I agree... This one is the closest they came to tapping in. Everything else was just horribly forced and retarded or made you think that they were pro-Trump.