Dear Slavs on Sup Forums

Dear Slavs on Sup Forums,

139 years ago brave Russians, Ukranian, Serbs, belorussians, croats, Romanians (yeh, yeh, not Slavs), poles and Lithuanians died to help Bulgaria overthrow kebab slavery. They didn't do it for the reasons the west Europeans invade and free other countries, to colonize them, they did it to remove kebab from Slav lands.

I just wanted to say, you're all my brother's and even if we hate each others guts a time will come when we realise the divisions between us are all manufactured to make the Slav weak, do he cannot overthrow (((them))) as he was always destined to.

Our roots are deep and we will stand strong in the winds.

Your brother,
Bulgarianon visiting Brussels for work

>Inb4 modern euroatlantic democratic shill talking shit about Russia ruining the thread

We all know the ruskies had imperial interests, but we also know the vast majority of regular men who came to fight were there for a nobler cause.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5poSw7tFLB4
youtube.com/watch?v=lykRCRzkSiU
youtube.com/watch?v=FXuuoXjIMSg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

when will turkroaches pay reparations for enslaving europeans?

Based Slavs.

How do you like the city of Belgium?

>Ukranian
>belorussians
No such things. They were all russians till soviet korenizatsiya. Modern Ukraine and Belorussia were the main centres of russian nationalism till 1917.

will bump thread with related paintings

Too much kebab. I come here for work a lot, 4 years ago it was a wonderful centre of EUROPEAN multiculturalism, a sort of tribute that WE can get along.

Now it's a crime-ridden, dirty, stinking monument to why kebab and European cannot coexist.

That's just Brussels though, rest of Flanders is ok. Damn there's some shit roads and a lot of strange racism though. Like nobody up here seems to mind Moroccans and yet ruskies and poles are treated like human trash.

Happy Liberation Day!

нe бyть тaким

Yeh and it's Serbs and Montenegrins, but also technically croats.

These retarded divisions are fabricated and faked, like Macedonians who have been taught and encouraged for decades to divide themselves from Bulgarians and be enemies. Let's not spread (((their))) machinations on Sup Forums

[Spoilers] yes, I know they're all ruskies, but we are also mostly Mongol and technicalities like that really have no real impact beyond what we are influenced to attach to them. [/Spoiler]

No one cares, stop virtue signaling.

cringe

Based Belgium.
And remember guys, in Europe we are divided by culture far more than we are by genetics.

CУКA У MEHЯ TAК TAPAC УMEP ХУЛИ TЫ ГOBOPИШЬ ЧTO OHИ HE CУЩECTBУЮT ПИДOP!!1

Go get beaten by a nigger, YOU RACIST!!

Fastest way to unite Slavs

>Number 1
>Invasion of their land

Seriously if the Muslims even attempt an invasion again the result will be Slavs sqauting on top of the Kaaba drinking vodka and celebrating surrounded by nothing but destruction and Muslim corpses

We still remember.

Pic related, it's last year I think, queues this year are twice as long my brother says

Yeah it's a hellhole. Nothing works there.

Who treats ruskies and poles like trash? Walloons and especially french speaking people from Brussels can be really shitty people... In all honesty Eastern Europeans can have a bad reputation here because they're usually the ones breaking in to people's houses. Of course the (((MSM))) classifies gypsies as Eastern Yuros too... Moroccans are always jihadi shits, rapists, petty thieves

They shouldn't have stopped in Bulgaria tbqh
pic related, Russian soldier in Adrianople

>Tfw when you only managed to annex 2 liberated towns so you technically did liberate a part of Bulgaria

F-feels good being a "good" guy for once.

remember the 3 moreta

I've been through Flanders a lot and I always get very bad looks. Mind you, I'm talking your average middle class family, most of which are liberals. They always talk lovingly about their Moroccan colleagues and are suspicious of me.

They all also give me cheap bottles of vodka and make jokes about how it should last me a few hours.

I actually don't drink.

Bretty gud. "In Bruges" made me want to visit one day.
Had a Belgian buddy on steam from Brussels, hated Muslims and how they kept pouring into his country. Would go always on about removing kebab. This was awhile ago, and I lost contact with him, around 2012. I hope he's fine and good luck to you guys.

You are not Slav. You are no different from kebab.
But thank you for your kind words, appreciate it. Slavic unity is what we need.

>You are not Slav. You are no different from kebab

Yes good goyim, fight the Bulgarians, they are just as bad as the Turkish.

Then you should fight the croats. They're filthy Venetians who want to destroy your brother Serbia.

By the way, did you know Serbians are just as bad as Albanians?

I'll tell you all of that when you're done murdering all the Ukranian and poles.

Albanians are less Kebab than you, sad!

>Yes good goyim, fight the Bulgarians, they are just as bad as the Turkish.
In fact you are. You betrayed Russians more times then filthy durks.

But you are literally not Slav. Like, literally. You know it yourself.
I don't really get what you say about Serbs and Croats though. And I'm really sorry for Ukraine.

Okay that sucks in that case. Virtue signalling from lefties I guess, since the only ones that love muslims yet hate slavs are usually diehard lefties.

My cousin actually lives in Bulgaria. He really likes the mentality

Yes my friend, that's the attitude.

You get on with that and in time we'll talk about how the Russians are actually all (insert bad thing here)

>This is what Russians actually believe.

Russia didn't control territories which are now Ukraine or Belarus up until XVIII century. Mongols controlled you twice as long.

i aprove. But we are fucked, our cultures are going down the shit drain.

You bulgarian lads can be great craic. Plus homemade rakia is great stuff!

Our politicians define us?

So basically you're a communist Bolshevik trash?

You'll get what I say about the croats and Serbs in a couple of decades, if they succeed and we are out of the pictures. Don't worry.

>Russia didn't control territories which are now Ukraine or Belarus up until XVIII century.
Baltic education everyone.

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=5poSw7tFLB4

youtube.com/watch?v=lykRCRzkSiU

Nevermind Croats and Serbs, I want you to either admit that Bulgarians are not Slavs or prove otherwise.

I dunno senpai, bulgarian culture and nationalism is experiencing a big rise. It's just shit politicians who are riding the wave and are killing it.

I've heard the croats also having the same process.

We have Slav ancestry, a sizeable amount.

So do you.

Neither of us is pure Slav. You may be a little more Slav than us. I don't care. It makes no difference. We've been here for long enough that Thracian and Mongol roots have long since stopped mattering as much.

Slav culture? NO no nono nonon, it's going gypsy direction fast and hard.
Fuck nationalism when its similar to an flock of pigs.

Oh yeh, gypsyim is also going up. But weirdly so is pure, regular Bulgarian culture. I'm pretty staggered by how often I finally see proud, normal Bulgarians.

I remember watching some bulgarian chat show years ago and it was taking the piss out of your pm at the time. He was washing a gypsie I think.

testing

for autism ?

I wouldn't say so from my experience (been in Bulgaria a few times). Turkic - not so much, but Thracian (and whatever Anatolian shit Turks brought to you with them, incl. Armenian) really shows. Most of you look dark.
The only Slavic feature you have is your language (probably the closest to Russian by the way). You are not Slavs. And your history (well, original Slavs inhabitating these lands I mean) is a total disaster and shame.

And you're a typical Slav. Hate your neighbour/brother, attempt to appear superior by inventing bad qualities for others, making negative stuff up.

Just like the Russians I see here, who adopt western identities (god if I had a euro every time I heard a Katia say her name is Kate).

By the way, there's different Slavs. Yes, Balkan Slavs are darker than you. Some of our territory is IN a Mediterranean climate. Thracians are not Turkish.

Turkic is not Turkish.

Go talk shit about your neighbour or something and leave.

What are you guys opinion of the Czech republic? Im dating a girl from there, and I've realized that I know close to nothing about the country. I want to suprise her with weird knowledge that I'm not supposed to have.

>poles
citation needed

TRUE AUSTRIANS

Nah, they're pretty cool. I don't have the time, they have a very rich history. Some other user will oblige

It's not about superiority, you're just not my family, not a Slav, that's all. I don't even see why you want to pass as Slav at all.
And I'm not making anything up, I'm talking from my experience.
>Some of our territory is IN a Mediterranean climate
Lol it's not abot tan. Your facial and body features are different. You are of different subrace at least, maybe different race.
Slavic identity is not about language, it's about ethnicity, ancestry. Your is mostly Thracian.
Balkan Slavs are only as dark as they are not Slavs. There are plenty of purely white Serbs, not so much for Bulgarians. I'm not saying there are racially pure nations or that you have nothing Slavic in you.
>Turkic is not Turkish.
I know.

And no need to be so angry, I'm not even trying to offend you. I simply think you should accept the truth.

You're saying we belong to different families. Yeh, we are different Slavs. The name we use for ourselves is Slavs. It's like arguing that Turks aren't Turks, they're Anatolians.

Stupid and meaningless.

Many poles served in Russian army.

Mention the treaty of Munich. That'll get her real wet and moist.

Russians are not the purest slavs also. Its Poles, actually, who are the purest slavs of all slavs.

But it does not matter much really. People of christian faith should stop any conflicts nowadays. It's still a big question if whites, wannabe-whites and christians will survive in 21st century.

Yes, like I said, it's all about language in your case, names included. Not about ancestry.
And Turks ARE Anatolians. You said Turkic is not Turkish yourself, and that's the reason.
It's neither stupid nor meaningless, it's truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=FXuuoXjIMSg

No, we're not. But have you been to Bulgaria? They all look like hachi desu.
Poles are not the purest Slavs either, they had their share of Tatar blood. The purest are probably Czcechs (even them are not totally pure and it shows) or some Pomors assimilated by Germans.
Your choice of identity is, well, your choice. I'm not a Christian so I don't share your ideals.
But the white race is doomed, yes.

I have always considered Bulgarians and all the mentioned nations brothers.
Great thread based bratko.

And how is that wrong, bitch?

Truths can be meaningless and stupid.

So we should name ourselves accordingly, but Ukranian are russian?

Its about time we western Europeans just accepted the sad fact that we have lost. No matter what we do we shall be bred out of existence. We will become like the Romans, some of our cultural heritage will survive, some of our DNA will float around in the blood of the those who replace us, but we as an ethnic people will simply vanish from the face of the Earth.

We have only ourselves to blame. We fought each other. We wasted the best of our people, we squandered our technology lead,we created the very social and political values that gave rise to our down fall. We could have colonized the world and replaced all the indigenous people with our own. But we did not. Rather they will replace us. They will be the only winners. So much for our vaunted "superiority", we failed to see the long term implications of the path we took.

The only hope now is to rally what resources we can now provide and place them firmly in the hands of our Eastern cousins.The Slavs are the only sort of white people left in the world where the men are still strong enough, pragmatic enough to resist the extermination of all all things European. We must migrate to the Slav countries, if they will let us, and relearn our ancient warrior ways. We must share our wisdom and diminished strength with the Slav and hope to rise with them to the same level of enlightenment and prowess that our great grand fathers possessed. We must warn them of the fatal mistakes we made. Our empathy to others not of our kind. Our morality. Our inclination towards allowing liberalism to grow to the point of it then destroying us. Our self destructive Christian religion. Our naive notions of equality and tolerance. Our stupidity of fighting ourselves in cataclysmic wars that sowed the seeds of our own destruction.

The only hope is for the advancement and unification of the the Slav people and their rightful position as the bastion of sort of White people of the world.

Pidorashka plz. You and kurwa should reconsider your behaviour it you want to have some white people alive in 100 years from now

Why do you assume I'm some Russian imperialist? I'm not. Ukrainians can consider them whomst'dever they want. I would prefer if there was only "white people" identity, without all those national divisions though.

What about Binlan :D? We helped too

Yes, we must not fight each other. Otherwise we shall all perish. That has been the root cause of our downfall. We must unify behind common ground, respect our difference and face the common foe absolutely together.

Only when we have no enemies left in the world, only then should we fight each other again.

do you find it difficult to breathe with the penis in your mouth

>We have only ourselves to blame
Internalized victimblaming at its finest. We have kikes to blame.
And you don't know shit about Slavs. We are fucked as much as you are, sadly.

I don't see how that situation is possible when his penis is firmly in your mother's arse, with you waiting eagerly for the sloppy seconds.

>only then should we fight each other again
M-maybe we can live in peace then senpai.

Based Ivan with beautiful art.

Kurwa mać
Opa Blyad

Let;s assume that is true, the it was our failure to recognize the threat and take the nesecary steps to adress it, otherwise how could such a small population of people have such an adverse effect upon ours?

Are Slavs as truly fucked as the West? Tell me its not so, for otherwsie there is no hope left. I always though of you being the tough guys, the only ones left with the will to fight, the only ones who have resisted the self destructive insanity that has fatally diseased the West.

I endorse this thread, it was the people of Eastern Europe who dealt with the Jihad unleashed on them by the Turks and their blood thirsty Tartar allies. The Western Europeans contributed very little in the fight againt the Turk, in fact they invaded Russia in the 1850'a to prevent Constaninople being reclaimed as the rightful capital of Orthodox Christianity.

Polan Reporting in. Soon we will have to rescue the west from kebab.

I would make it compulsory for all degenerates and traitors to witness this art and marvel at the culture and talent it took to create before they shot are buried.

xaxaxa

Third post in and they've already started flinging shit.

God Speed Brave Polish Warriors. But take it for your own, for the west has proved itself unworthy. Assimilate the decent white men still left ( they are far and few ), take the women as concubines, and cleanse the place from the liberal filth who have wrought the destruction upon our nations.

user, victimblaming is logically right. But I think it's wrong to forget about the actual culprit and it's wrong to hate only yourself.

We are. We are just kind of demonized in the West (it started with the Cold War and never ended for some reason), pictured as some brutish savages (percieved as noble by someone) always ready to defend the motherland. Well, it's not exactly true. We are as alienated from power in our countries as you are, our media is as disgusting as yours, our politicians are even more corrupt. We have our differences of course, but in the end we are weak and dying just as you are, maybe in slightly different way.

>destruction and Muslim corpses
sounds like fun

Then all hope is lost.

Best then we spend our lives in an orgy of hedonistic self indulgence before the walls come crashing down.

wouldn't take it too seriously man. Obviously there are always going to be a few people like that Russian poster. For most, there is a strong feeling of brotherhood amongst people with whom we all share language, customs, mentalities and a solid amount of blood.

Besides, whilst it is true that there are darker Bulgarians, there are also darker Russians (Tolstoy even talks about daker Russians with 'the face of the south'). I also know that there are many ultra-slavic looking Bulgarians, e.g. Ivan Ivanov

Don't be a defeatist.

White/Minority pairings are still rare as fuck.

Whites have always been outnumbered on this planet, but as long as every white is skilled/intelligent/resourceful enough to take on 10 non-whites (they are), they have the advantage.

As long as whites are generally sticking together (they are), they have the upper-hand, but they have to undo generations worth of self-hating propaganda.

Until miscegenation becomes common place, there is hope. Nations can survive shitty policy, but they cannot survive shitty genetics. (((Forces))) understand this, which is why these forces must be identified.

The cemetery vandalism false-flags is the proof you need to know that they are getting nervous. Once you identify this menace you can reverse its influences.

Don't be a defeatist, nations have survived much worse onslaughts than this, and even after decades of propaganda, whites are still generally sticking together, that shows you that there is some part of the white-ethno spirit that can vaguely touch upon the truth, it just needs further cultivation to truly blossom.

You used to be cool. Today...

Yeah, but they don't invade that way anymore. They worm they way in, invited and even defended by the traitors within your own nations. They settle in and they breed. They out breed you. It takes generations but eventually they replace you. Its a very slow death of your people. Most of the time you don't even notice it happening. And each generation normalizes what they have grown up with and accept their diminished straighten as the years go by. It is truly death from a thousand small cuts..

Macedonians: white

Bulgarians: gypsies

Thank you bratko

I prefer escapism, but if you can afford orgies I'd go for it.
Not even joking.

Because fuck kebab.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE