Really makes you think, huh?

Really makes you think, huh?

Wow drumpf BTFO

>Really makes you think, huh?

Yeah. Makes me think about how the media keeps trying to pull this stupid shit over the eyes of sheep like you.

XD he looks like a cheeto LOL

Because of his silly orange tan right? XDDD

What outfit did he wear?

Yeah so funny right???? lolololol

Yes, but mostly it's about the DAY OF THE RAKE

CHEETOOOOOOOOOOO

Anyone with sense dodged the Vietnam draft though.

It was a gift and he thought it would be nice to put it on. That's all.

How much do you want to bet that veteran was McCain?

FUNNY mEME

Yeah. How much CTR gets paid to shitpost.

Each and every person that others try to forcibly impress into service should absolutely - on principle - not comply.

fuck off tripfag retard

>screen shot, no archive link
Fucking leaf, saged

I do it for free tho

SOMEONE POST THE PIC

Grandpa served in Vietnam and Korea. He likes Donald Trump. Good enough for me.

>vietnam war was good now
really jogs the ol noggin

So they expect him to get killed in a pointless war that was of benefit only to the French? They need to look at it criticly.

Really gets the noggin joggin

>muh stolen valour over an illegal and US orchestrated war

Veterans were a mistake.

What's wrong about the article though? It's a fact that Trump dodged the draft because of "bone spurs", and it's fact that he has spewed insults at actual veterans and even POWs.

When did you realize that you preferred sleeping with men instead of women?

I'm sure there are many older men out there that would love to fulfill your fantasy + dress up as trump while they fuck your effeminate little butt.

Commander and chief can't wear military uniform. It's not like he is in charge of the entire military or anything.

If you surrender, you are a pussy and should have died. Japanese had more honor.

Every President wears military stuff for visits like that.
POTUS is the Commander in Chief of all the nation's military forces. They are allowed to wear such clothing denoting that. Obama wore similar things despite never being in the military.

And interesting that "draft dodger" is a term Democrats/liberals have chosen to use against Trump, when it was their kind that harassed and assaulted servicemen returning from Vietnam (And some continue to do so today to Afghanistan and Iraq veterans) and that made it a major political statement to burn their draft cards. But hypocrisy is nothing new from the left.

John McCain isn't a veteran he's a baby who set an aircraft carrier on fire, destroyed multiple jets and told the VC whatever they wanted. He should be hanged

He's literally the top of the military chain of command, he can do whatever the fuck he wants when it comes to military policy and dress.

Really gets the noggin joggin pt. 2

HOW WILL DRUMPFKINS EVER RECOVER?

HIDE THE SHOELACES AND PLASTIC BAGS!

Really makes you think

Pt. 3

Strange, I can't seem to recall the lefties making a fuss when draft dodger and former President Bill Clinton did the same.

:^)

Sporting their favorite outfits.

WHERE IS THE PIC

I NEED TO FAP

LMFAO! Drumptf utterly btfo

He's literally the Commander in Chief. He is in the military because he is the senior ranking officer for literally everyone.

:^):^):^):^):^)

Yep. It makes me think that british liberals are as stupid as american ones.

>literally getting free shit
>still talking shit

He's the President, that means he controls the entire military.

All these toothless old fucks who think their form of service is superior while going against military doctrine and being insubordinate to the commander in chief

Here's the pic you fuccbois

>Be President and Top Military Commander
>Lol, what da fuck e doin with that admiral hat and jacket on

When you annex us USA, please nuke Toronto on your way in

Reminder this paper is owned by two Russian Jews that robbed their nation in the 1990's and fled to the UK, only to keep on with the same old inbred Jewish society destroying shit.

Fuck veterans and their whining about stolen valor, I'll wear whatever the fuck I want to wear. They're no better than SJWs who scream about cultural appropriation.

Wow, how will the Independent® Ever recover?

wow drumpftphtbbbt blown the heck out haha! lol xD #ImWithHemorrhoids

Go watch his weekly address

Veteran here. This is fake news. Follow any veteran combat vet Facebook page and they are all overwhelmingly pro Trump, right wing, and HATE the Progressive Left. Blows my mind that there are even articles like these in existence, either straight up lies or the Left really is that out of touch with reality. Progressive liberal vets of this generation are like 2% of the vet population, and they were probably POGS

>No rank shown (so no stolen valor)
>Not even a fake dress uniform
>Just a surplus-tier smock and a veteran's hat
Seriously? I thought he had dressed up Pinochet style, at least then there would be a valid reason to complain.

Does the veteran happen to be john mccain?

Does the veteran remember what Commander in Chief means?

THE PRESIDENT IS THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF. HE IS THE LEADER OF US ARMED FORCES.

Hey GUY. Back in my basic training they used to pick 1 out of 10 people and make the other 9 beat him to DEATH.

That was an old army thing though you wouldn't know.

We haven't had a non-draft dodger as a commander in chief since Bush senior

So no, it doesn't make me think.

Trump never dodged the draft since his number wasn't called.

Makes my willy get bigger

He's commander in chief. He can wear military outfits.

See
It's not even some stolen valor bullshit that would be upsetting, he's just wearing a fucking smock

1. He's the Commander in Chief
2. He had a medical condition which exempted him
3. He had a high score on the lottery which meant his chances were low anyway
Besides, would any rational person insist on getting drafted, thinking "oh jeez what if I ran for president some day?"

There's nothing wrong with this at all. Goddamn I hate the lying liberal media. This isn't stolen valor. Quit trying to use vets to make your political cryfest for viable

He would have been court marshaled but he's the son of an admiral

No UR fake news

Commander in Chief

Will Trudeau also be criticized for stolen valour?

he was a soldier

really makes you think that he won the Military vote AND has the highest military support of any president since Bush and Reagan huh leaf faggot?

Also

>independent

W Bush wore it and he was a fucking Nam dodger that dodged until the war was over

BS. we military vets support trump

For the record, did he actually ever need the exemption? Like, did his number get called? Because if not that's good ammo for debate.

Bro nothing wrong with that at all, it looks very respectful and Presidential. The news will rail against anything he does

>VIETNAM WAS AN UNJUST WAR REEEE
>EVERYONE WITH SENSE DODGED IT REEEE
>WTF DRUMPF DIDN'T SERVE IN VIETNAM REEEE

Commander in Chief can wear what he wants also he was in a military school when he was younger

>Military style
In other words nothing

It's like telling those kids wearing camo joggers for stolen valors.

>stolen valor

this phrase has no meaning

>Not realizing Trudeau is the greatest thing that's ever happened to this country

He's basically made us INVINCIBLE, don't you see? Nobody will fuck with us, nobody will try to kill us, because if they do, we win.

Yeah that's what I meant, he's wearing military and veteran style gear to show support, not claiming a rank he didn't earn or something

>Literally commander in chief of the entire united States military
>People are mad that he's wearing military stuff

>liberals spend the last half-century bitching about the Vietnam War
>spit on Vietnam vets when they returned home and called them baby killers
>label it the most shameful war in America history
>claim burning your draft card was the morally right thing to do
>find out Trump didn't fight in Nam
>"wtf i love imperialism and conscription now drumpf should have done his patriotic duty and fought in the war!!!"

If Trump started wearing Purple Hearts and medals he made up to award himself there would be valid reason to be upset

>Be Commander in Chief
>Literally in charge of the military
>Supporting the military in a speech
>Wearing an olive drab surplus jacket

>REEEE STOLEN VALOR REEEE

>Veterans
>anti Trump vets who always opposed him
>Now made to sound like all vets hate him

He was given the jacket and hat by the brass on the ship.

What is the independent even going on about?

jesus he even look like a fag when wearing a uniform.

Ironically, it will be Trump who finally secures for them the mental health treatment they need to function normally and not pathologically obsess over idiotic shit like this every waking minute.

>No rank tab or anything he didn't earn
>No medals he didn't earn or that he gave himself
>Just a vest and a hat given to him by the crew of the ship he was on
Wouldn't it be FAR more offensive to not wear them?

Listen hockeysticks, I know you have the media's cock firmly down your throat up there in satan's freezer, but not being picked in the draft lottery isn't "dodging the draft".

Sounds media contrived.

Doesn't really make me think, anyone with a brain knows he is a cowardly piece of trash

So the navy gives the command ball cap and aviator jacket to every important person the comes on the ship. Don't fall for this fake news. Only people that have never been in the military and think they know what they are talking about would be offended by this.

What happened to Liberals being and celebrating draft dodgers?

I thought you were praised as a hero and peacekeeper if you dodged the draft like that boxer.

Oh please, as if they'd let him off the hook either way.

>Trump wears a coat in support of the military
omfg drumpft is stolen valor wow i hate drumpft

>Trump doesn't wear clothing in support of the military
omfg fucking drumpf doesn't even CARE about our servicemen WTF I HATE HIM

They are running on emotions right now, they are trying any little thing, no matter how innocuous, to harm the guy. You have no idea how much the left hates Trump. They hate him so much that they aren't even thinking about the things they are attacking him with.

(OP)

>Wouldn't it be FAR more offensive to not wear them?

Leftists don't think critically. Of course it's shit given to him just like every other fucking POTUS in history. It's an honor for him to visit and give a speech supporting them. They always give them hats and swag to wear.

He would be an asshole to not wear it.

Kill yourself Borg.

This is why the military hates the left. Liberals encouraged draft dodging and ridicule vets. Yet have the audacity to cry wolf when the president does it.

received initial deferment for bone spurs.

entered into draft afterward.

didnt get drafted.

a draft dodger is a man who was drafted and then fled from military service. a man who was not drafted cannot be a draft dodger. by why let little things like the definitions of words get in the way of a fun narative?