Tfw Egyptian Mythology is cooler than most modern religions

>tfw Egyptian Mythology is cooler than most modern religions
>tfw it's gone forever
>tfw Egypt will forever remain just another random shitty Middle-Eastern country and never get to use its grand history to rake in tourist dollars

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KktkoTZOn6U?t=2m37s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_cultural_heritage_in_Turkey#List_of_notable_churches.2C_monasteries
etheric.com/genesis-of-the-cosmos-the-ancient-science-of-continuous-creation/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Land_of_Punt
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/biblical-topics/bible-versions-and-translations/absent-from-codex-sinaiticus-oldest-new-testament/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>and never get to use its grand history to rake in tourist dollars
is this guy for real?

Look at them now. Muslim idiots are now destroying museums there en mass and also making it unsafe as fuck to even see the god damn pyramids. Islam has ruined everything it touches

Blame Islam. Blame religion in general, honestly.

The Neteru are the Sumerian Anunnaki who are the Hebrew Elohim.

Egypt was a region under the control of Marduk as Ra.

Marduk is what he was known as in Sumerian.

The Hebrews know him as the Adversary Satan.

Marduk was blamed for the rebellion of the Fallen. When the Angels aka the Watchers abducted human females to mate with they went against the will of Enlil / Yahweh and they did so at the wedding of Marduk.

Marduk is the brother of Ningishzidda.

Who is the Egyptian Thoth, aka Hermes.

He was venerated in Hermopolis. A city in Egypt.

Fair enough, but tourism and the canal are the only sources of revenue in the country. Saying they will never rake in tourist dollars when like 60% of their university students pick tourism related subjects is false.

When was it ever implied that they aren't stupid as hell? Islam is retarded and it's very believable to predict that they would cut off the one source of their income as a country because of "MUH ALLAH" Islam is a cancer, and unless it's stopped, eventually the pyramids and sphinx will be torn down because of it being an insult to Muhammad. I guarantee that.

OP here, let me rephrase. It should be making France-levels of tourism dollars. Even the most cultureless idiot still knows about the pyramids and sphinx.

Thoth or Tehuti is the real god who designed the pyramids.

The Sumerian texts say this. They also say that the Sphinx was originally carved to show his face till it was later recarved by his brother Ra into that of his son Asar.

Reminds me of

youtu.be/KktkoTZOn6U?t=2m37s

So you're basically just outraged muslims aren't using the full potential of the land they inhabit?

To be fair Egypt is one of the few arab countries that have a semblance of some national identity. Long term the pyramids are safer than many western European places of historical significance.

Kek confirms. The old ways are lost forever.

But we still have Kek, and he's itching for payback. With Kek and Christ on our side, who can hope to stop us?

>mfw I discovered Tutankhamun's Curse was just the result of ancient mold on the walls of the tomb. What a sad day.

Egypt is rightful British clay

Checked !

The Aeons are our Allies.

The Divine Allogenes and the Ogdoad / Eightfold.

Kek is at least an angel of Christ, if not a brother-deity. Through them we shall have victory.

I don't see that happening honestly. I definitely see pyramids and sphinx getting destroyed, all to the cheers of the "Egyptian" citizens. Fun fact, the sphinx is missing his nose because of, surprise surprise, a Muslim jihadist

All Aeons are Emanations of the One.

Christ being the first.

But Archons come from the Demiurge who is the Abortion of Sophia.

>3:16
What did Kek mean by this?

Tell me more, user. Is this the Gnosis I keep hearing about?

PRAISE KEK!!!

> Hermes Kekmegistus

O Egypt, Egypt, of thy religion nothing will remain but an empty tale, which thine own children in time to come will not believe; nothing will be left but graven words, and only the stones will tell of thy piety. And in that day men will be weary of life, and they will cease to think the universe worthy of reverent wonder and of worship.

Yes Hermetic and Gnostic teachings are the same.

Hemeticists follow this teaching of Hermes who I already said is Ningishzidda. He is the Son of Ea Enki and is one of the Archons.

But he tells mankind of the Creator of All the Father of the Universe and of the Nature of our reality.

>Egypt
>Greeks
>Romans
>Nordics

Polytheism is what made them superior.

It doesn't matter what it was, the curse becoming true is the main thing you should take from that

Our Universe is more then just this Material Realm.

There is an Afterlife or a Spiritual Realm also.

It is known as the Pleroma or the Fullness where the Aeons reside.

Sophia tried to make our realm as an Imitation of her fathers, she did so without his permission and when she created the Demiurge Yaldabaoth she tried to hide him from the others.

Despair not!

The Neteru were never gone, for they are not some shallow idols but the symbolisation of cosmic functions and moral principles.

chcked

The Hebrews are false Monotheists.

Because they just choose one of these gods to be their Lord.

That is not the same as being loyal to a Supreme Being that many call the One or the Monad.

So he's a traitor-archon? As I understood it archons are servants of the demiurge, who wants to prevent Man from ascending.

Is this the lucifer parallel you mentioned?

At the bare minimum majority-muslim western european countries will withhold funding for maintenence of the many historical buildings.
Something like this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_cultural_heritage_in_Turkey#List_of_notable_churches.2C_monasteries

That's why to this very day every polytheistic religion is under attack. Since europeans are generally more inclined to form polytheistic religions, they need to accept monotheism or vanish

Holy shit Kek. Okay, I'll read up on Gnosticism now.

Post if you find anything good,

But Egypt isn't a Western European country

Egyptians were polytheistic until Akhenaten tried monotheism. It was such a disaster that the priests tried to destroy every record of his existence

>Doesnt notice all the Egyptian symbolism in the United States and Europe
Really?
Do you think that statue of shiva infront of the CERN buildings just for laughs?

you must read Genesis of the Cosmos by Dr. Paul LaViolette

He shows how the Egyptian Pantheon of gods as well as Zodiac and tarot are all encoding the Cosmic creation physics.

They are a representation description of the Cosmos not to be regarded as any existing beings each figure represents a feature or process of Cosmos..

etheric.com/genesis-of-the-cosmos-the-ancient-science-of-continuous-creation/

Certainly Hermes / Ningishzidda has a very strong connection to the story of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil.

And also to the Fruit of the Tree of Life and the Longevity that it can bestow upon us Humans.

We were told by the Chief Archon the Lord of the Garden that if we ate that we would die, but the serpent said that we would not die and that we would become like them. IE: Like the gods. Knowing good and evil which is a metaphor for Procreation.

There are Sumerian texts which explain this in better detail that we were created as a hybrid and then given back the ability to procreate by these lords of the garden.

But they kept us from gaining the same long life that they have.

They wanted to keep us as a mortal slave with a short lifespan.

I'm a Hebrew, we don't believe this

Or when the awesome tank and helicopter hieroglyphics were just the result of different pharoahs carving over each other's names

KEK

>Cosmology
>Religion

Go suck some pharao cock, you fucking peseant.

almost all monotheisms start that way, we were taught this in Jewish education

So in the future they've invented time travel but still have apaches?

Because you are unaware that the source of your Religion is the Sumerian Mythology.

The Hebrew bible that became the OT was directly derived from Sumerian texts.

The Book of Enoch is a copy of Sumerian texts which tell the same story of these watchers and of the real father of Noah.

Samyaza is the same as the Sumerian Shamgaz who lead the revolt of the 300 watchers / Igigi.

Isn't that how Yahweh got his prominence? Cucking all the rival gods out of existence one at a time? The old testament is full of shit like that.

In Halo they're still using .308 in their small arms.

Apaches will never die, user. They're too cool.

Its true black owners must return

That's not his name, but yes, it is. The plagues in exodus all corresponded to an Egyptian god to show that Adonai had power over their domains, and that he was more powerful than them, not nessicarily to disprove their existence

I'm referring to the whole angel rebellion adversary thing, that's christian, not Hebrew

Yahweh is his name in common parlance, though. Who is Adonai, then? The chief archon?

All mixed.
Also mixed blacks dont exist.
Thier genes are too dominant.
So they're all niggers.
So they're mixed but it doesnt matter to me.
I hate niggers is what I'm alluding to.

Egyptians haven't had a good and close shave in thousands of years

but we do believe in an adversary, except he still works for God, he's not a rogue agent

interesting, are these people from the horn of Africa?

>tfw Sup Forums will never appreciate the difference between people from different parts of Africa, the most genetically diverse continent of all

What if I do not like your personal conception of god because it doesn't address the things I find to be honourable? Am I allowed to build my own shrine for those aspects?

In the end everyone of us perceives a different part of the whole because of it's amorphic nature. A man cannot perceive god.

We sure can approach eachothers perspectives by means of monotheism but that would only lead us to see less of "him" and therefore further away from seeing the whole, wouldn't it?

you will never hear a Jew say those words, you will hear Adonai or Hashem, the Tetragrammaton yod he vav he doesn't have vowels and the pronunciation was lost over time so instead of risking pronouncing it with the wrong vowels we don't say it at all. But even if we did have the vowels only the high priest can say the name on Yom Kippur. The Tetragrammaton itself comes from God's response to Moses when Moses asked who God was and he responded (in an English translation) "I will be who I will be" and that's where the 4 letters come from, the root of the Hebrew word "To Be" or something like that.

Yup

Good thing I'm not a Jew then.

So if Adonai is depicted in Christian scripture as God, then what is Christ, and how do he and the rogue archon intersect?

Also, checked. Thoth respects your wisdom.

El of the Elohim is the Father god of the old Pagan Pantheon.

Yah is known as his son.

El is sometimes called Cronos or Father time and his planet is seen as Saturn. His symbol being the black cube.

El is a name for the Gnostic Samael, Saklas or Yaldaboth, the Chief Archon of the Hebdomad. The Seven.

The Seven heavenly bodies or planets were all linked to a specific Archon / god.

Yah is linked to the Planet Jupiter and is seen as the god Zeus the god of the Storm. Because Jupiter is the planet of the storm. Zeus is the same as all other storm gods like Baal or Thor, Indra or the Sumerian Enlil.

En in Sumerian means Lord and Lil means Wind, Storm, Breath or Command. Enlil being this Lord of the Storm and Lord of the Command was known as Baal Bek. Lord Jupiter.

In Baalbek Lebanon is where Enlil built his Ekur, or Mountain House. Out of Cedar wood. Just like Yahweh.

He is the Baal Shamin the Lord of Heaven. His brother is Enki or Poseidon. The god Neptune, god of sands and sea.

A symbol for a Lord is a Bull. And Enlil ruled under the sign of the Bull. Marduk under the Sign of the Ram.

Enlil for Taurus and his symbol was the Gugalanna, The Great Bull of Heaven.

also "Adonai" translates to "the Lord" and "Hashem" means "the name" which refers to the name that we don't say

Kek, I need more Akhenaten memes in my life.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Land_of_Punt

Yahweh is an Archon but he is a son of El.

El is the Chief Archon, the Demiurge.

Adonai is a title that means Lord. And Lord and Archons are the same thing.

They are the "Lords" of the Garden.

Look at the Secret book of John and Also the Hypostasis of the Archons aka the Reality of the Rulers.

Yahweh is the same as the Sumerian Enlil so Ive assumed that Adonai is Ea Enki.

>Implying most student aren't gullible and lazy fuck (like in every single nation known to man) who simply took the diploma that asked the least effort for the highest possible salary

Dude, its the same shit all over the world. Most universities are total scam that rake in most of its money by taking in gullible students that waste shitload of money on intellectual courses just to jump boat later on because being in an university, even in the meme classes, require effort and punctuality. Unless you just straight up pay the dean, which is probably the case with all the higher study.

Christ is some Jewish guy (or a bunch of different Jewish guys) that wanted to reform the temple at the time of corruption due to the Hasmonian rule. He had very similar philosophy as the Pharisees who also wanted to end Hasmonian corruption. He died, and all his followers died during the siege of Jerusalem. Then quite a while later some Greeks decided to take Jesus, add a little Greek mythology in (him being the son of God (aka demigod) some Satan like character and a place called Hell (aka Hades)) and get rid of the Jewish commandments to sell it to gentiles, now we have Christianity.

Checked. Kek wants you to keep infodumping, so for fuck's sake give us a quick but extensive rundown on all this. Take it from the top.

>gone forever

Did he ascend to godhood after his death?

Most probably do. It's just one of the most heavy suppressed ideas in the western world because it would inevitably mean taking pride in it. Doesn't go very well with the mixing agenda

It's the way of life, user. All things fade with time.

But sometimes they come back.

THIS POSTER IS A HERETICAL DECEIVER

DISREGARD HIM

There were many Gods and demigods (see Genesis Nephilim) but there was a God who was more powerful than the rest, the one responsible for humanity, so he made himself more powerful by destroying the Nephilim and pagans and causing a great flood, afterwards he chose to make a covanent with a man called Abram, he promised him that he will make his descendants a great nation if they worship him. As time went on Abram's, who became Abraham, descendants became enslaved to Egypt, this was so that Adonai could not only prove to the world that he was the most powerful, but prove to his worshipers that he was all powerful by freeing them. after they were freed he made another covanent with them at Mt.sinai and gave them the Torah to live by to maintain the integrity of their worship. Adonai cared about his followers and as described in a later story in the Tanakh, he felt like a cuck when people worshiped other gods (I'm not making that one up). Just a quick little rundown

no, he just died, Jews don't really know what happens after death, we don't like to think about it

Jewish people will openly tell you that Jesus is not their Messiah because they are waiting for Yahshua.

Yah-shua means Yah is Savior.

And as I said before Yah is a name for an Archon that is the son of the Demiurge.

The Demiurge is the Father god and they are following his Son as Messiah.

Praise KEK
Burn all the bovine followers.

The only way to preserve remnants of human history/civilization for future generations to learn from and enjoy is to end Islam forever.

There can only be one.
>And Islam is NOT it

no resurrection senpai you've been lied to
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/biblical-topics/bible-versions-and-translations/absent-from-codex-sinaiticus-oldest-new-testament/

Akhenaten took the bogpill?

Jews are waiting for a Messiah we have a strict prophesy which tells us what the Messiah will do, and what he wont do. Jesus did not do anything that was said in the prophesy, Christians damage controlled this by saying that he's "totally gonna come back and do the stuff he's supposed to do" unfortunately that's not enough evidence for the Jews, because it is also said that when the Messiah comes that it will be revealed to all of us, just like a mt.sinai so that we're absolutely sure that this guy is the real deal. It is also said that God will give people power to perform miracles to lead us astray and to see if we remember what happened at Sinai

So despite being an Archon, Adonai is not wholely evil? Also check them luciferian digits.

It has been spoken!
KEK THE BULL!

Fairly certain that the pyramids and the Sphinx are going to be torn down by Muslims, because they are insults to the great goat-fucker and kiddy rapist Muhammad. Just watch.

This makes me sad.

that's like my third trips or something, Jews confirmed being right

I don't know what an archon is, but Adonai is not evil, because our concept of "good" is based off of him.

This

>Egyptian Mythology is cooler than most modern religions
are you retarded? have you read anything about Egyptian mythology?
Half of it is gay sex and gods sneaking their cummies into another gods lettuce patch

>tearing down the pyramids

how, one block at a time, nigger?

more du bs, kek is Adonai, confirmed

Sisi is anti Islamist and encourages tourism.

I'm on a roll, I need more digits!

Never forget:

There is but one true god and he is on our side.

#PraiseKek

my 77 digits already confirmed that kek is Adonai

Either that, or repeated suicide bombers. You highly underestimate the stupidity of the goat-fuckers, my friend. They will do anything if they believe it is an affront to their sky demon father Allah.

Whew these digits.

don't be sad. Now you're free to look for truth
if you think god exists, pray to him and surely he'll guide you