If you had to choose

If you had to choose,

would you rather have Arabs or Mexicans in your country?

Immigrants are good for America.

Both. Please send everything you got. Canada will be as big as commiefornia someday!

why not both?

very religious catholics and very religious muslims, both fervently opposed to usury - the main problem we have

Neither. Forcing either is not being given a choice.

ARABS

pedro usually doesnt try to blow me up.. so.

None of the above.

this

Arabs are usually more eut éducated. Also, their women are hotter.

This but unironically

Mexicans are hard workers. Arabs leech and are obnoxious fucks. Just look at Britain fucks sake

Arabs. They would cause far more damage, thus redpilling people faster, and they're not good little consumers for global capitalism like spics are.

Mexicans obviously

I'd rather take over Mexico and the Middle East and slaughter their populations.

Well, is she an Arab or a Mexican?

I say the rule is: all hot women under 25 get a VISA until they're 30, regardless of country. Then deport.

Grass is always greener...id take the Arabs
t. Texas

Allah Akbar

mexicans. legal ones

Mexicans.

You're kidding right, paco? Mexicans care the least out of anyone about Jewish trickery. They all take out massive loans at massive interest, and are dumb as a foot, they're dumber than niggers when it comes to ursury. Niggers can't quality for the loans.

the size of the hoop earring is directly proportional to how big of a slut the woman is

the bigger the hoop, the bigger the slut

Mexicans.

Porque hablo español y me gustaría follarme a una mexicana con buen culo.

But we have only arabs

educated, white mexicans > educated arabs > uneducated white-ish mexicans > mestizo/black mexicans > uneducated arabs

Mexicans are bro-tier guey- I mean guy!

Non-mudshit arabs anyday of the week

Mexicans, hands down. Muzzies always have their cancerous Islamic agenda that they push in every single way possible.

Both if we massacre all their men.

if i *had* to choose id go for mexicans any time.

non muslim arabs

Arabs. That way we can remove them.

Mexicans actually integrate to their new country. Muslims stay among muslims and create little enclaves wherever they go to avoid interacting with kuffars

I would take Mexicans over Arabs, because I love "white" Mexican girls. I've fucked arabs and Mexicans and I'm more /comfy/ with Mexican girls

Non-Somali/African Musl*ms are god tier tho real talk

Inbred or sluts is not a choice.

For partial brown I'll go Purrrrrsian.

Mexicans of course.

This.

Good answer actually. Christian arabs over both Mexicans and Muslims .

It depends, I live in a city with a large population of both and the Arabs here are way more successful than the Mexicans. I see them driving around in everything from G-Wagons to BMW M series, most of the Mexicans don't even have cars around here so I would definitely choose the Arabs, and I don't know if it makes a difference but the Arabs here are Chaldean, they also like Trump.

t. Mexican

Mexican immigrants because unlike arab migrants, mexicans will actually get a job in the country they immigrate too.

>Mexicans actually integrate to their new country
wrong

Listen to this user. Arabs are scum.

Arab and Mexican girls are thicc so yes

both

Mexicans are degenerate whores. At least arabs wear conservative clothing.

>this is one of the faggots shilling for Iran all the time.
>purrsian
just fucking kill yourself.

A reminder that most mexicans are white of spanish descent.

Everyone should watch the Conan goes to mexico special, dude is hilarious.

My favorite one is the cuba one.

srry only a muzzie would pick another muzzie

This right here famalam

Whoever does it legally and contributes positively to their communities.

Both so they will kill one another

I'll take the beaners. Their food is better

Mexicans... they actually assimilate eventually and the legal ones are actually pretty based and conservative as well
Arabs are literally the scum of the earth

Mexicans. Good food, coke, not muslim.

you are literally the only one

Mexicans are predominately catholic.

How the mighty have fallen

>We're on the run from ICE agents user!!
>Can we hide out in your room?

>no one checks me
Kek is dead.

neither

Hows it feel to be wrong?

They don't integrate into american society. They create little enclaves wherever they go to avoid learning to speak english and having to confront a culture that's different from theirs.

Dont want to be a pedant, but we have pakis not arabs.

>half the US flags are chicanos in disguise
Is Sup Forums the Mexican board?

Hijabs are disgusting

seriously dude racemixing is gross

Where do I find "white Mexicans"? They're all brown pudgy hobgoblins here in chicago

Arab ideology is primarily Islamic, which doesn't fit well with Western ideology. Mexcian culture on the other hand is less much hostile to western culture. Also they're all Catholics, so closer to European Christianity.

He will just skin you alive and chainsaw your head off instead.

hey creepy muzzie fuck off with your creep talk if ya can

There is always a secret third option - NONE OF THEM.

Depends on the culture. Israeli Arabs > Mexican Catholics > Muslim Arabs > either Mexican or Arab Pagans.

he just kills you in a DUI related accident.

I got u fampai

both are mutt races so its hard to say

They are complete degenerate whores, but they're prettier than Muslim arabs imo. Arabs are most definitely smarter than Mexicans though, higher IQ

Whats the difference?

Thanks brah.

Mexicans don't explode.

>yous been a bad hombre eh gringo

arabs have better women
but mexicans have less degenerate men

Either as long as they stay confined in their ghettos.

Mexicans, at worst they are literally the same as the local population, with a tiny risk they could actually be better than the locals.

>most
Says the dude who lives in a different continent. Most of them are dark brown. There are some "white ones" who are really good looking, but the vast majority are genocide worthy

They'll just shoot you instead

Neither. More qt blacks please

I doubt anyone here has even had first hand experience with either of the two. I've been living around both for 20 years.

>all this cherrypicking

Mexicans, they're half way to being white and descended from a European culture. Sure, there's lazy fat spics, but there's lazy fat everyone. Cartels are a problem but it's easier to break a cartel (cut off it's revenue and provide people jobs) than to kill an ideology

>yes
>get fucked within an inch of your life, wake up in a tub full of ice missing a kidney
>10/10 would shelter again.

Mezzyskins

Mexican girls like white bois and are pretty mellow and give up da poo-c. Arab chicks like Arab men and are uptight and need you to have a BMW and don't give up da poo-c.

We need to red pill the black youth. They can inventors

Messicans

Latinas can be hot, Arab women are fucking disgusting

Obviously Mexicans

THE GIRL ON THE RIGHT

FUGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

CA, where they have had time to breed (ethnocide) into the white german/Anglo population

If I had to choose, arabs because they will be separated from their culture and more likely to assimilate. Beaners are too close to the homeland to bother assimilating.

first post, worst post.