Things u need2understand about being trans

there's a lot of fuss lately about trans people and trans issues and i've met way too many people on Sup Forums who don't have an adequate understanding about what it means to be trans or what being trans is like or even how to interact with a trans person
a lot of people have had the misconception that i'm the kind of person who enjoys attention and thrives off of it, but it's actually something that's always made me uncomfortable
if you hear the word transgender and think of caitlyn jenner, you're not thinking of the world's trans role model. she doesn't speak for us. that doesn't mean that i don't have extreme respect for her - she's perhaps the most accomplished and one of the bravest trans people living in the public eye. she faces so much negativity and so much hate that she doesn't deserve, but the mainstream media has read her life in ways that cause major misconceptions about trans life. if you want a trans role model, you should learn about laverne cox. you probably know her as the trans woman in orange is the new black, in which she does a wonderful job displaying the issues faced by trans people, especially trans women - social, financial, medical, and personal struggles. she makes it clear that being trans isn't an easy path and it often means being dehumanized and facing huge amounts of misunderstanding.
if you don't understand what i mean about being dehumanized, let me give you a personal example. i was talking to a girl from uni one day and she mentioned how her boyfriend had asked about me. "i wanna see it!" he said, referring to me. "i wanna know what it looks like in real life." being called it - being recognized as less than human - is just one of the harsh, hurtful realities of facing people's ignorance and inability to relate to trans people. i hope that respect of trans people and their identities grows and becomes the norm. i hope that i can help with that.
Thats about all, peace out.

Other urls found in this thread:

belcorno.jp/_latte_art/indexEng.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've seen gayer.

tldr
I'll watch the movie

That looks legit ape like behavoir.

Also lol faggot OP tl;dr

What the fuck is going on here?

Sounds like you should laugh more.

If you're that sure of your identity; that you're willing to lop off and chemically alter your given self. Why would the opinions of others bother you?

I wont stop referring to you as it because your feelings are hurt.

i fucking hate people like this.

Freak

>trans
>gender is a social construct
>but I will mutilate myself to conform to the social constructs I so readily reject

Trans are mentally ill people that deserve nothing but ridicule and scorn.

What's it like knowing that no one here will play along with your delusions?

>falling for the tranny meme

I hope that gratification from "coming out" felt real good user. It's only gonna go downhill from here on out.

There an old man inside you, just waiting to rear his ugly head.

This is a copypasta

>expecting sympathy on Sup Forums

Most of the fucking retards on this website hate trannies, or are an object of lust to them.
That said, tumblr doesn't get it either. They just use transexuals as another platform for their oppression olympics because they're a bunch of fat lazy morons who refuse to get a fucking job.
People will never come to terms with trannies, just as they will never come to terms with pedosexuals. Hell most people still hate gays but "tolerate" them to be trendy and progressive.
It's funny how people are willing to be flexible with nature and morality when money is involved, but the second their sacred bed mating ritual is threaten they revert back to cavemen apes.

I wonder if they call the coffee gay because of the trap character or just because of the anime

Shitpost somewhere else

trans people have mental issues, and this is just coming from personal experience
>know women becoming man
he stays at home all day playing second life, weights over 300 lbs and thinks running a virtual club is a 'job'. Tried being open minded, be friends, help him out, all he did was eat my food and use my internet then tune me out.
>know man trying to become women
had sex with another man in a bathroom stall while taking her date. It was the ladies birthday too, the women she took on a date.

they all need fixing

what is it with every tranny being a weeb? do you think you're a fucking anime girl you delusional faggot? go infect some other hobby you parasite.

lay off the meth faggot

wtf did that come from faggot, when you live in a city you are bound to meet people. Try stepping outside your basement

TRAPS R GAY

Get gassed degenerate fag

STOP LARPING WITH TRAPS; IT'S BAD FOR THEM.

it's your stream of consciousness way of writing that gave it away

>turquoise is my favorite color then I told him jolly rancher chapstick candy apple red corvette I WAS MOLESTED AS A CHILD!

Is being gay not enough for you that you have to mutilate yourself? Did you do it because your faggot friends on Tumblr told you to?
I hope we round all you freaks up one day and gun you all down, blindfolded against a wall

What the fuck am I looking at?

Why do you type like a child?

You're not a woman, and you'll never be. Stop trying to run away from reality and making me partake in your delusions.

fucking hell, poor kid never got a chance

Poor delusional you, you win the special snowflake award

no, you are just missing some context because you are a new fag. 'Second Life' was a game popular-ish in the early 2000's, filled with degenerates and faggots with a virtual economy, which used real life money. In there people can make money, but in this day in age its pennies/a week kinda income. In the game my friend owned a bar, so its a virtual bar. You are just fucking retarded.

A trans is a sexual deviant who is so far gone they somehow feels the need to physically adopt their sexual fetish 24/7 by changing their body. An immoral degenerate by any measure.

How can people respect you if you don't respect yourself?

>talking about videogames

this is why you queers over on Sup Forums are hated so much.
you can never be a man until you put away childish things.

what the fuck am i looking at
what is happening here

Is capitalization transphobia?

>doesn't want to be dehumanized
>doesn't want to be either of the only two genders

gee schlomo i wonder what's going on here.

>she doesn't speak for us

kys you mentally ill faggit

That coffee is really cute. I wish there were places that made things like that around here.

>if you don't understand what i mean about being dehumanized

your dehumanized because your are a mentally ill fuckup. Laughable freak.

No fucks are given about you. None. Not a one.

Diversity.

Or, if you prefer, a man getting his face cut off with a Stanley knife.

>1 post by this ID

the fuck man, just giving context to what it was dude, not defend its merits or praising it as art or some shit like that.

>Thats about all, peace out.
Styx took that breakup harder than I thought.

Hey faggot, Felix isn't a tranny...Felix literally doesn't give a fuck...

Like "Call me whichever you want"... Felix is chill af

i did some research and i highly suggest you give them a call. mental illness is a disease we can cure.

8 6 6 2 1 1 6 5 8 8

massgeneral (dot) org

>"i wanna see it!" he said, referring to me. "i wanna know what it looks like in real life." being called it - being recognized as less than human - is just one of the harsh, hurtful realities of facing people's ignorance and inability to relate to trans people. i hope that respect of trans people and their identities grows and becomes the norm. i hope that i can help with that.
>Thats about all, peace out.

She wanted to see your axe wound you mentally crippled faggot. The "it" in the sentence was not referring to you, personally.

>a lot of people have had the misconception that i'm the kind of person who enjoys attention and thrives off of it

The fact that you made this thread proves the contrary

Stopped reading here

I don't even know why you're complaining, your mental illness is being catered for

>so much hate that she doesn't deserv
HE killed a woman with negligent driving and escaped consequences by diverting and distracting with his fetish. That woman DIED and this MAN faced no legal consequences.

Fabricated b8 m8

what is photoshop ??

You are not entitled to be liked. No one is. Live with the consequences of your decisions and stop whining.

>1 post by this ID.
>1 hour ago.

Sage in all fields, stop fucking posting on bait threads you newfags REEEEE.

All humans are objects. Shut the fuck up you whiny little bitch.

Also by "it" he obviously meant your cock you retard. I wanna see it too. DICK OR GTFO.

not photoshopped stupid. It's a jap who charges ten bux a cup.

belcorno.jp/_latte_art/indexEng.html

>Things u need2understand about being trans
Burning in Hell after being executed?

Why

I'm drunk as fuck right now so I would probably fuck one, but only one who looks very feminine. The only thing I wonder about what would my sober self do after waking up. Even after that I wouldn't give a fuck about its feelings, what you like.
Since 95% of you don't don't pass as a women, especially due to masculine face you are doomed unless you look VERY feminine.

You deserve to be dehumanized
Because you threaten the core beliefs of our society (not only gender) you are an enemy to our culture

holy fucking shit i hate trannies even more just from seeing that wall of text

YOU ARE MALE, BEING A WEAK, COCK LOVING ATTENTION WHORE DOESN'T MAKE YOU A WOMAN

some bad hombres who will soon be returning home, if they haven't already :D

You're insane, and society enabling you isn't gonna make it better. God have mercy.

>BEING A WEAK, COCK LOVING ATTENTION WHORE DOESN'T MAKE YOU A WOMAN
>implying

What character is that?

There is literally nothing gay about having cute girls in your cawfee.

i need more of these cute cowfees
literally going to have a heart attack from all this hnnng

Have a picture of my wife in coffee.

And another picture of my wife.

Might not be gay i agree. But it is the kind of thing you do for children not adults...

what do they use to color it? Food coloring?

He probably used the same shitty cutter to cut his hands. Fucking animals.

>coffee beans have genitals
Is the foam the cum?

I say this in every mentally ill male crossdresser thread and I'll say it again
Trannies will be the next to be put against the fucking wall and shot when the population wakes up and sorts out muslims

Trannies are cancer. Trannies are disguised cucks who hide their masochism under the guise of "wanting to be a woman" and the people who hunt them are fucking nu-males.
Trannies have one of the highest rates of mental illness out of all demographics
Trannies put a huge damper on services like the NHS, services that could be used to help regular, good men

Cut them up and feed them into the pig trough, f a m

All it needs is a David Attenborough commentary

just found mine senpai

>a lot of people have had the misconception that i'm the kind of person who enjoys attention and thrives off of it
>posts a tl;dr thread about its problems

This is why we have a problem with your kind, faggot.
We are here to discuss politics, not talk about YOUR PROBLEMS

Fuck you. No one here cares about your mental disorder

But Nico is also my wife.

more than one waifu, lose your laifu

>belcorno.jp/_latte_art/indexEng.html
enjoy

kys weaboos

Aaaaaaaahahahahahaha FAGGOT

You think trannies liking anime is going to cramp it's style? It's chink cartoons it can't get anymore embarrassing

You're not welcome here.

niggers. you can tell by the brown skin

We like Jenner though. It supports Trump.

Literal subhumans. Fucking disgusting, the poor baby.

fuck u fagget this shit is cute as hell

Not much on the internet makes literal tears well up in my eyes, but this fucking did it.....Jesus Christ, no one deserves that.

Seriously what is happening? I get it, "haha niggers", but what course of events led to this taking place?

>little girls
>cute
kys pedo

Niggers?

>but it's actually something that's always made me uncomfortable
it doesn't mean you're not screaming for attention, just that you don't like that attention to extend beyond your own safe space, as it brings haters etc...

I work on a university campus and I found myself on student related social media all day. Trans people are ALL craving attention, feeding off it. Sometimes precisely by acting like they're not
In my (small) experience, all trans people are self centered bitches

You don't naturally become transgender because you "always were a different gender inside" or some shit. You need to have been through hard times to consider it, having a bad childhood, shitty parents etc...

So since it's not natural, I can't see it as anything but a scream for attention

What u n33d 2 no bout trans

>Attention whores
>Usually very ugly, but spending huge time on appearance
>Can't hold down a job because trans is the most important thing
>Puts absurdly high value in where they piss and shit
>Won't shutup
>Will eventually kill themselves

>he doesnt kick every child he sees
Kys pedo

I would order this if I could do so without other people seeing

there is nothing wrong with little anime girls

but I do

I've seen this girl posted a lot. Who is she? She's cute.