Anyone else feel that the Americans went to far by Nuking the Japs

Anyone else feel that the Americans went to far by Nuking the Japs.

Should have nuked Germany too

arn't you just basically like a mutated retarded England?

kys yourself

Surely Japan should have just developed that shit themselves and thinned the American herd? An eye for an eye type deal. Also, fuck you leaf. Go hang on a maple tree.

I wish Soviets had the nuke earlier, wouldn't it be great to vaporize a few most populous German cities after such a bloody war?
agreed

kill myself myself? do you mean that i should just kill myself by my own hand? or is it because i am worth less than nothing making your statement a double negative and thus i should give birth to myself? just asking for clarification.

kys yourself leaf

Nope, they deserved worse.

kys yourself

Fuck with America, get wiped out. Cause and effect

Hello, my name isu Cowboy Tanaka

kys yourself

The japs would have never backed down if we didnt show them how scary we can be

I agree, perpetual firebombing the island if to ash would have been a far better outcome

I'd do it again given the chance, also wouldn't mind dropping a few on Mockba

yeah, but what's done is done.

and in honest opinion no the japs needed to be nuked. they thought they had too much power and the only reason the second bomb was dropped was because the first was so devastating that hirohito didn't get the news until a couple of day's later. When they didn't surrender after the first bomb they thought that japan might actually think they still have a chance so they launched the second one to show they weren't fucking around. When hirohito finally got the news they immediately surrendered. Don't fuck with the states.

you tried that with an inferior asian remember? do you remember what happened? oh of course you don't you only remember the wars you win.

>scary
Did you read about the shit japs did in ww2? They're fucking animals.

2 nukes weren't enough.

agreed it should have been a carpet bomb of 25kt nukes