My little sister just used "check your priorities/privilege" shit on me...

My little sister just used "check your priorities/privilege" shit on me. She hasn't been in a liberal university a year and she's already turning into an insufferable sjw cunt.

When is trump gonna start defunding these bastions of liberalism and communism?

Fuck her

>check your priorities
???
seems like a completely normal thing to say to an autist who gets in fights with his little sister

>get good job far away from sister
>tell her to kill herself, or if she's too much of a pussy, merely to never talk you again
>tell her why
>tell your parents your sister is a cunt and to choose between your money and her shit
>tell them why

Life is too short to spend any more of it putting up with shitlibs than absolutely necessary.

Good for her. She's an inspiration to us all.

The sjw commie shit had a long march through the institutions since the 60s until all their ideas were accepted as mainstream. We are beginning to take the media down in part but we need another plan of action to combat this plague in the education system. Best idea I have so far is to run campaigns discouraging college enrollment until they stop teaching anti white, anti male, anti christian/western curriculum. As shitposters we can ramp up an operation like this, hopefully Trump and Bannon get wind of it and help us in other ways.

fpbp

On my way to that friendo. Fucked up thing is they're paying for her to get an actual gender studies degree. Not even memeing.

But user, brother sister incest is degenerate

The problem is already correcting itself. SJW's are cutting themselves out of the mainstream with their insanity and limiting their dating options. I'm friends with some very popular college-aged people that would otherwise be considered liberal, but even they think blue-haired/tranny SJW's are fucking insane and refuse to fuck around with them.

She gets bitchy about women to male ratio in work place, have this.

it also depends on how established your political views are pre-college and what your major is

one visit to Sup Forums a day keeps the degeneracy away, no matter how liberal your college is

Women naturally Don't apply for dirty Manuel labor jobs like sewer treatment, maintance, construction, ect.. because they are accustomed to thousands of years of setting in one place and making babies. They Don't have the instinct or the drive.

It's your fault for not teaching her properly. I made sure my sister didn't grow up like that. Now it's too late, and your sister respects fat chicks on Tumblr more than you.

It's good news user, it means she's in a phase. She'll grow out of it and this will be the main thing she tries out rebelling against in her life before becoming a true adult.
The time to worry is if she continues using it after graduation.

I wonder if there's anyone anywhere who has double majored in STEM and Women's Studies.

Check the back of your hand to her face

Time to step up and show some masculine assertiveness. Clearly your father failed.

>tfw no cute imouto to spoil and protect

Just laugh in her face heartily

Defending the liberal shit holes is only a temporary solution, you need to change in faculty staff which will take a generation or two.

Another idea you be stopping student loans for bullshit social science degrees. If parents / students had to pay up front for this shite it would kill off enrolments

Tell her to stop being resentful towards life
> resenting biology != resenting an oppressor

my little sister can't be this cute

laugh at her, its the best way to make her understand how stupid she sounds

>she's already turning into an insufferable sjw cunt
Explain to following:
1) Feminists are hated by all real men. So she needs to lose her equality-crap.
2) Unless she wants to be single after the age of 25 she needs to fix her attitude.

It's easy to believe it's all going to be fine when you're in college, surrounded by people, all chanting the same mantra.
It will be a cold awakening as she steps out in life and needs to get a job.
Instead of admiring her "profound knowlegde" they prefer an illegal obediant mexican guy to a sueing feminist.

My older sister turned round the other day and said we shouldn't worry about mass migration because we killed the aborigines in Australia. She's 26, I have no idea where she's getting blue pills from considering she's at an office job.

Damn man.

She also wanted to go to a trump protest. I told her not to because (((reasons))) and she didn't listen. So I told my parents to tell her no. They listened to me and told her they wouldn't pay for her bullshit. It's funny how when the cash dries up they fall in line

>we shouldn't worry about mass migration because we killed the aborigines in Australia
>we shouldn't worry about mass migration because mass migration killed the aborigenes

Eye for an eye and all that bollocks. Really shows what lefties think about migrants, using them as weapons essentially.

You think that's bad, my leftist SJW Feminist sister is 28, single, and lives at home watching anime all day. She's quite literally insane, she broke her own hand the other day punching the driveway. College, not even once.