Whats the most Nigger area you have been in?

Whats the most Nigger area you have been in?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2280606/Pine-Bluff-Americas-crime-ridden-little-town.html
youtube.com/watch?v=TQTai6bIKvo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DMV

Camden New Jersey.

Paris

Inner city Baltimore. That was fucking horrible.

Your mom's bagina.

Oslo.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2280606/Pine-Bluff-Americas-crime-ridden-little-town.html

Got off on the wrong floor at the county admin building once, it was the gibsmedats office.

Looked like a horror scene out of the 70s.

Why make this thread again, at least change the picture dude, it's on the manual.

London

Usa

The most nigger area was a place in Paris, but the most nigger place was an African bar in Tokyo. Only big nigs, it was surreal.

Some ghetto in Florida

That entire fucking state should be sunk

This. Got lost driving through there - it was horrific. It was every bit as bad as it looked on The Wire, maybe worse.

Drammen 2nd

My home town of Detroit. Looks just like OP's pic

I only saw a nigger for the first time in my life some few days ago, on a subway station.

US

Berlin

Central Santiago a.k.a New Haitilombia

No exaggeration Camden looks like a post apocalyptic movie irl.

San Bernardino, California.

There were gunshots literally every single day.

A cop once told me I was fucking crazy for being white and living there.

New South Wales

4000 KEKS

How does a place end up like this? I get it that the obvious answer is 'Niggers', but somewhere has to be literally abandoned for decades to get to this point.

My city station Northern Italy, literally no white around. Only niggers, sandys, gooks, gypsies you name it..

Petersburg, VA.

The absolute arsehole of the world. Never seen anything like it since.

Most of the cities I've been to in the USA. Based on films I'd thought America was mostly white. Then I stayed in some cheap accommodation on the outskirts of Washington DC on my second night in the USA. Oh boy!

I must agree with London... Horrible.

Moscow.

London

Moscow.

Did you CHOOT EM?

how accurate are these videos?

youtube.com/watch?v=TQTai6bIKvo

LA

Paris

My grandpa lives there and is surrounded by latinos/illegals

He has a wall of guns you can see through his large front window, it seems to work

Triple tie between the west side of Chicago, the area around United center, and Gary,Indiana.
West side and United center were legit scary, Gary was just kind of depressing. Beautiful buildings out there, but in typical nigger fashion, they let it all rot.

Rule of thumb: If you see young black men just hanging around on corners; don't stick around.

Compton, CA. Had to stop for gas. It was really risky getting out of my car.

driving through Dallas on I30, had exit and refill gas. Pull up to station, start fueling. slowly notice there are like 100 niggers surrounding me and my truck. they start coming up to me asking for spare change. I dash back into the truck to grab my carry piece out of the console and pocket it. fuel can't pump fast enough... gotta GTFO

daughter comments how she's never seen so many niggers at once her whole life

Prichard, Alabama

I was once stuck in a bus station in Oakland CA for about 4hrs. I was the only white person in sight and I thought I was gonna get shanked.

in my part of the country those guns would be the first thing thieves would look for when selecting a house to rob

San Francisco, tenderloin and lower haight, haven't been there since the late 90's so maybe things are different but eh.

Went to school at Detroit Mercy on 6mile for a year.

Center of Athens is a ghetto but I was in London some years back and it was really, really bad, unbelievably so.

Central city New Orleans

This

Detroit

The memes are true, that place is beyond saving

>4 hours
>for a stock air cooler build

Accurate for that particular neighborhood. There are relatively quiet suburbs tucked in among the screeching masses

Downtown Atlanta

Must be nice

D-TROIT

I'm a white dude living in West Philly and there's blocks that look like OP's pic a ten minute walk from my house. Ask me anything

South Dallas. That place is niggersville

I live next to Detroit

Everything you've heard is true

Washington. We drove through a slum once.

USA

Also st louis, San Francisco, Oakland, Washington DC

DC or State?

>Philadelphia
>Camden
>Harlem
>The Bronx
>East Saint Louis
>Gary Indiana
>Detroit
>Chicago
>Inglewood
>LA
>Oakland
>Atlanta

The list goes on. I've traveled alot around the US. The Philly area is the shittiest looking imo.

Chicago

I live in St. Louis.

I'm living there right now..
These people are so fucking retarded.. There are no boundaries to their retardation. (Inbreeding, no education)

But hey, nice weather! And in the land of the blind.... you know

Toronto

I live and work in flint right now.

Stockholm

Actually, come to think of it, DC is the most nigger place I have ever been to, but South Dallas takes a close 2nd place

East St. Louis looks like Berlin in 1945

Louisville KY

K E N S I N G T O N

The worst part of Philly. Always makes my skin crawl when I have to pass through.

Chicago, had a homeless nigger vomit on me.

your mums pussy

cant remember the last time i saw a black person tbqh famalam

an Apple shop

ur mom's pussay

Either Ankara turkey or camden NJ, hard to tell

Yup. I live in Philly (one of the wealthier white parts of the city) and work in Real Estate, the thing about Camden is not how "bad" it is, but how deserted and desolate. Everyone is just waiting for the tipping point where they can exterminate the dindus with private-public development, gentrify the everloving shit out of it, and turn it into Hoboken 2.0

Is Louisville actually full of niggers? I live in Kentucky and I've only been there once that I can remember.

Paris

There's just as much of white trash in there as well, heroin chooses no race

Check the mirror

Södertälje, it isn't really a "nigger" place, it doesn't have that many black people, it only has a bunch of Syrian and Iraqis, even had a Syrian mafia once.

I grew up in Nashville. It got blacker and browner every year.

I lived in the ghetto in Savannah, GA in college.

Holy shit that was fucking horrific. Fucking niggers dude. I saw some serious shit over the course of 13 months.

haha get beat fag, post faster next time
try and keep up

Berlin and Cologne, Paris and South France...
But the winner of all is London - will never return.

Downtown Stockton

sweden

chicango

I've seen a group of 5 in Warsaw last year.

At least Poznan is free of that filth for the most part.

The USA as-a-whole

The US wuz n' stuff

Your mom's house

The bluffs downtown Atlanta. Not to buy drugs or anything, we just had to drive through there

Imagine a dark one way street with houses on the side. Bunch of people walking around, strung the fuck out. It looked like a fucking horde of zombies from the walking dead.

I work in a predominantly black school (about 90%) for students that are too troublesome to go to a regular school. All the classrooms have about two huge guards in them to keep the students from killing each other. They don't actually teach them their, every time I go into a classroom they're usually just listening to rap or watching a movie. The kids are fucking morons, I looked at a paper one wrote that was tapped up on the wall outside the classroom and their handwriting was chicken scratch and he spelt "working" as "wirkin"

These kids are 15-18

I've once visited Sweden.

Montreal North, Paris