Sup Forums denies the existence of cyberbullying

>Sup Forums denies the existence of cyberbullying
>tries to do exactly that

Pick one, faggots.

i want to deny the existence of your degenerate trannie country

Nobody denies the existence of cyber bullying, and Sup Forums isn't one person.

We dont deny the existance, we just think its fucking stupid you can get bullied online. turn off your fucking computer.

Cyber bullying isn't real you fucking faggot. Go drink a bottle of bleach.

I don't even need to deny yours, because half of the world already does that for me.

tyler-the-creator.png

>tries to do exactly that
Sup Forums is a board of peace

Sup Forums does, and of course Sup Forums is a person.
I already asked several times the question "is cyberbullying rea?" and all the answers were like this

Turn off the computer nigger

used the same argument to literally everyone ever for at least the last 8 years. get the fuck off the computer. they don't know how to counter that. usually come up with some bullshit like "THEY HAZ THE RIGHTZ TO USE PEECEE WHEN THEY WANT".

Came to see if this picture was posted.

>brazilian
>trying to appeal to humans while disguising ones self as human

pick one

Lurk moar.

JESUS CHRIST a talking kangaroo.

>doscommect ethernet cable
>finish your work
>reconnect if you need to upload it
Anything else is just degeneracy

>cyber bully

>cast meme spells with other warlocks, wizards, sages, and gurus around the world to change the social/political landscape of the entire world

Come on now... It's almost as if you'd think we're taking shots at everyone for the... lulz?

There's nothing wrong with denying that something currently exists, and then trying to make it exist

The holocaust, for example

Free speech you frog posting jujitsu nigger.

>>tries

Just like close ur eyes nigga ha ha just like walk away

this is board of peace

kys faggot

The problem is that simply turning off the computer no longer works because normies have every picture ever taken of them uploaded to their facebook and instagram accounts right next to their real name, address and phone number.

People who were dumb enough to give into this whole "share culture" bullshit can indeed have their entire lives ruined due to bullying. But instead of learning not to do this anymore they cry out to demand service providers sanitize the internet for them and get rid of anyone who says mean things.

It's not bullying if it's against brazil

>brazil tries to deny humans came from apes
>Brazilians still apes
Checkmate hueniggers

Underrated post

Just because we're not stupid enough to fall for it doesn't mean we don't do it others who ARE stupid enough to fall for it. They deserve it for being so retarded to begin with. If we make them an hero that's one less retarded breeding and we've done a service to the evolution to man kind

>Denies the existence of
No.
>Think it's a non issue
Yes.