YOU KNOW IN THE UKRAINE THEY WERE MAKING PROPAGANDA POSTERS REMINDING PARENTS ITS WRONG TO EAT YOUR CHILDREN

YOU KNOW IN THE UKRAINE THEY WERE MAKING PROPAGANDA POSTERS REMINDING PARENTS ITS WRONG TO EAT YOUR CHILDREN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ABa4RdNPxU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THAT WAS NOT A JEST!

save ur daddy fug :-D

IT TOOK ME TWO THOUSAND YEARS TO UNDERSTAND THIS, MAN!

I JUST SO HAPPENED TO STUMBLE UPON THIS VITAL PIECE OF INFORMATION WHILE "SORTING MYSELF OOUT" A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO!

What a human god this man is

roughly speaking

These people weren't stupid.

I really want to save my father, but its a bit disturbing that they are only in hell because they threw me there, to try and escape it themselves

SAVE

Save me daddy

>I really want to save my father
it's your metaphorical father user
not your bioloigical father

you need to sort yourself out first before you try to sort the world out, including your biological father

DOMINANCE HIERARCHIES > TREES

Conscienciousness
Slaying serpents
Awakening others

no jokes here, man

yeah i meant it metaphorically

our metaphorical father threw us into hell, with fiat currency, massive unpayable debt, and systematic child abuse of self esteem, and multiculturalism

all just so our "Father" could feel better about themselves

what about
DOMINANT TREES?

not so clever now, are you?

save him by saving yourself

Hey guis wana talk aboot some bloody Marxists?

>WHY HAVENT YOU SORTED YOURSELF OOT YET?!

you guys know where i can find some more of that meaning?

>watcha thinkin' about?
>the downfall of western civilization, the last bastion of the individual

Have you thought about saving your father today? I bloody well hope so!

I love me some JBP, but I also love the derisive JBP memes.

I'm s-sorry Dr. Peterson ;-;

JUST

I'd think he likes them just as much
he's not opposed to fun you know, despite his serious demeanor

B-but he said "that's that", user.

he was speaking roughly user

in usa they tell parents not to eat the wrapper off of gum

got anymore vintage canadiana petersons?

I like this one

TRANSCEND YOUR SUFFERING

>Whether the gods are inside or outside makes very little difference to whether there are gods, user.

Stop making fun of my senpai teachings, marxist shill.

Just a quick question do the people creating these memes mean to make fun of him because they think he's ideas are silly or just because it's fun/funny? I was under the impression that most people on Sup Forums had a decent respect for him?

I can't get enough of him, his mannerisms just make for funny memes. I can't see the guy who put on a frog hat and made a video about how he sounds like Kermit the frog and kek being real taking it badly.

I guess it's just funny. People that don't like him don't watch his videos so much as people that create this "memes". They just say that he is idiot or a Patreon whore.

Lobster dominance hierarchies are no joke! Believe me I've done the reading eh.

It's an affectionate parody, user. Peterson is largely adored here.

It's sort of mocking his love for allegory, his mannerisms in general. It's also pointing out he's somewhat hypocritical in his criticisms of bill C-16 which he criticizes for playing it fast and loose with the concept of gender since he has a view on truth since he has a conception of truth that's at odds with most of the general publics conception of truth. Mind you, he's not pushing his ideas down peoples throats through force of law.

At the same time, I think the people making fun of the guy like the guy and have watched most of his content. Peterson you need to watch quite a bit of before you can actually understand wtf he's on about to mock him, so it's mostly his fans making the memes I think.

I can't name a single subjective thinking Sup Forums has connected to as strongly as Peterson. Hes exposed atheistic Sup Forums to this idea religion is sort of a Darwinian affair where religions that help guide people and help make them thrive succeed. Which is actually sort of obvious in one sense, but he's a smart guy and his views on this sort of idea are interesting. He pushes a religious agnostic viewpoint, asking about, does it matter if the god is on the inside or the outside if god helps you succeed?

He's also well educated on the topics of ideology, analytical psychology, and he's one of the few psychologists I've seen that really thinks of the world through a gendered lens which is fascinating.

It's like, there's a reason for that!

WELL GYUESS WHAT??? ITS NOT

how I feel when entering a Peterson meme thread

Why is that?

Men are more unironically self-aware

it's done out of love

Jared Taylor and DonaldnTrump are Sup Forums's heros
Jordan Peterson is Sup Forums's metahero

Men are more interested in ideas. Women are more interested in shopping.

Feminine ways of thinking are overwhelmingly the norm right now, there's no need to follow a specific person to get that if that's what you want. I think JP has become so popular with blokes so quickly because it's a novelty to even hear a masculine perspective that isn't just current year bullshit dressed up in a marketers' idea of 'manliness'

Women are idiots, when they were taking their (((psychology))) courses, they had no idea they would come across the dept of Jordan Peterson.

sam harris eviscerated this bitch months ago, why are we still talking about him?

Ah ok, i figured as much just wanted to make sure I had it correct, I'm glad to hear its just a bit of fun and I wasn't out of the loop.

peterson made me a christian again

>aka did psychedelics like a madman

can we agree DMT is the PetePill?

women don't listen to podcasts, they listen to top 40 radio

I guess people didn't agree with Sam Harris?

I watch right now his discussion in Ryerson Uni, and he shouted that couple of times. The magnitude of frustration he feels is over 9000.

and what was the point of this post you fat fucking retard?

lol you embarrassed yourself (((sam)))

It's damn near a 50/50 split between agreeing with Peterson and Harris and every time people argue about that one podcast they had, basically the thread goes about as well as the podcast did, doesn't get anywhere, and people argue until the thread 404s.

I would argue in a way, Sam Harris is representative of the old Sup Forums that was on the more atheistic Sup Forums who hated christcucks trying to take their vidya, and Jordan Peterson is representative of the new more religious Sup Forums who hates SJWs trying to take their vidya.

ABSOLUTELY

NO

JOKE

I feel bad for Petersonposting, the man is a legend.

>Source:my ass
He talks about YouTube audience. I am pretty sure, that Laci Green audience is just like that, only genders are reversed.

MAN THE LIFEBOATS IT'S HAPPENING

PETERSON SPREADING FAR RIGHT PROPAGANDA THAT WOMEN ARE LESS INTELLIGENT THAN MEN

But Laci Green is a lot more inherently relevant for women, since she approaches sexuality with an unapologetic feminist take.

Peterson's content is completely gender agnostic and be enjoyed by anyone.

Bucko

AND YOU MAY SAY TO YOURSELF WELL THATS BLOODY GREAT. BUT HOW DOES THAT HELP ME ACT IN ACCORDANCE WITH WHAT WILL HELP MY FAMILY SURVIVE THE NEXT WEEK? AND THEN THE NEXT DAY? AND THE NEXT MONTH?

His view on truth is literally identical to the gender benders.

The gender benders know that people are sexed differently, but they don't believe that gender is "True" as Peterson would put it..

Cultural marxists go after men, so men care more about it. They give women a vested interest in supporting their cause

stop doing things that you know are wrong that you could stop doing

You're misunderstanding. Father is a metaphor for the tradition and culture out of which you were created.

Sam "MUH EXAMPLES" Harris

That dude is a total joke. Peterson was trying to discuss framework and Harris acted like an autistic fuck for an hour. What could have been an intellectual discussion for the ages was one guy pretending to be fucking retarded.

Sam minds wasn't ready for Peterson. He failed to sort himself out.

wew bucko

All in good fun, hue.

SOUP, SOUP WORKS BEST
THERE'S MORE MEAT ON A WABBIT DESU SENPAI

SORT YOURSELF OUT

Peterson doesn't claim that you as an individual get to decide what is and what isn't truth.

>I would argue in a way, Sam Harris is representative of the old Sup Forums that was on the more atheistic Sup Forums who hated christcucks trying to take their vidya, and Jordan Peterson is representative of the new more religious Sup Forums who hates SJWs trying to take their vidya.

I would have to agree completely.

Well, isn't that a well known fact? Males have most of the idiots and geniuses in society, females are more equal when it comes to intelligence.

????????????????????????????

It's quiet as shit in the office and I'm doing my very best holding back my keks here, goddamnit Sup Forums

You realize the only people that get the jokes are the people that watch hours of him, and only people that did that can actually peterpost with jokes

REMEMBER YOU ARE NOT TALKING TO A HUMAN BEING. ALL YOU CAN HERE IS THE NOISE OF A THOUSAND DEMONS

>Stop touching yourself while watching kids show about magical ponies

youtube.com/watch?v=8ABa4RdNPxU

>14:45
>WHAT ABOUT THE JEWS?!

kek'd

No it isn't, tard. His argument is human beings have over thousands of years established a consensus on certain principles that are beneficial from an evolutionary perspective. Not remotely the same thing as a small coterie of politically motivated ideologues instantiating scientifically inaccurate social constructs into the law in the last decade.

>28 question marks
>last 2 digits of post # are 28
Really made me think desu

There are people here who seem to worship him as some sort of great intellectual, which is ridiculous considering how he got totally picked apart in his first debate with a credible thinker

Exactly

Literally better than crack

Hi Jordan, love your work

SORT

He didn't do very well with Harris admittedly but two people completely talking past each other is hardly 'picking apart'.

YOURSELF

Kek

Why did you count?

SORT YOURSELF OUT SON

That's because sam Harris was being willfully ignorant and trying to stymie the discussion