>no, I'm NOT a terrorist

Won't answer racist questions.

Iraqi or Syrian?

>Won't answer racist questions.

What is left then to ask?

Abolition of cousin marriages when?

>Won't answer racist questions.
You're not a race.

What's the deal with pedophilia being so socially acceptable to Muslims though? Wtf bro?

how do you feel about this ?

Why do you think God would care about such things as what kind of meat human beings eat? The entity who created the universe cares the most whether some animals on one planet eat this or that animal arbitrarily ?

Are you going to marry your cousin?

Du vet ditt öde undermänniska.

You're not, and you'll never be Swedish.
Get out of Sweden, moose limb.

>Arabic-Swedish
You are an Arab living in Sweden, you are not Swedish.

What country are you from, and are you a leech?

>>>/reddit/

OP is not here Bait thread mods pls

Iraqi. I'm no longer on welfare, no.

You can ask me how to get rid of the sub-humans in Germany.

Never. I don't mess with your culture, so stop giving a fuck about mine.

It's not acceptable almost Arabs in the west would be in big trouble if they acted back like they act in the west. You simply get the shitty Arabs who not even we want, for the most part.

YES, 1 post by this ID.

Fuck off, Säpo. Elect SD next time.

Why taharrush jamai

As for the suicide bombers
>autistic children who bullied and went autismo

Nothing of value was lost desu. Unfortunate that they kill take innocent people with them to death

And your know that your destiny is to be replaced. Didn't they teach you that in school, Sven?

>no, I'm NOT a terrorist
Why are you lying to us?

Were bullied*

>no, I'm NOT a terrorist
Prove it, what city you haven't bombed?

y u taharrush tho

Well, you already moved to Sweden. Thank you

dont you see anyting wrong about a woman having to obey her husband and sharia should rule ?

Why won't you and other Muslims not report fellow Muslims who promote and/or participate in Jihad against non Muslims?

>Never. I don't mess with your culture, so stop giving a fuck about mine.

But your people are becoming abbos because of that culture.
You guys gotta do something about it before everyone in the middle east is huffing gasoline instead of selling it.
When?

Why Islam? It's clearly a false religion. Muhammad couldn't even get simple Bible stories right.

>You simply get the shitty Arabs who not even we want, for the most part.

So you have zero shame admitting you are yourself a subhuman unwanted parasite

>practicing Muslim
>not a terrorist

Pick one, Ahmed.

>You simply get the shitty Arabs who not even we want, for the most part

>Arab migrants are shitty, bottom-of-the-barrel scum
>Oh no not me of course lol :)
>*defends intermarrying his cousins*

Ahmed I got some bad news for you

Paki here, why don't you fucking Arabs in Europe stop giving the rest of the Muslims a bad name with your niggerish behaviour? I used to get along with you bastards, now I just avoid you at the mosque.
When more people start doing the same, then you will see that we're all tired of your shit. Fucking faggot. Kys.

How many Swedish qts have you been in?

Why don't you go back to your ancient homeland? As a mixed-breed bastard, if I had an ancient homeland like the mid-east I'd go there in a heart beat. There's so much history and culture there, and you have a blood connection with the place.

I would gladly purge you and all your nigger brethren from the lands with my swedish brothers, just as we've done with every crusade. Your time is short

Serious questions:

Sweden does not allow polygamy. Would you practice polygamy secretly?

Which jurisprudence do you want - Sharia or non-Islamic Swedish law?

'arabic swedish'

my sides

Why do these niggers keep doing AMAs and then not answering any questions ? Sage.

>american
>''all the crusades we've done''
what did he mean by this

> Never. I don't mess with your culture, so stop giving a fuck about mine.

You already did. If you lived by what you said, you wouldn't have left the ME.

So fuck off back to the sand pit, ahmed.

Yeah wtf is with that lol. He should just call himself "regular Swede"

Are you a refugee?

If not, then why Sweden?

You could make a shit ton more money in Qatar or Saudi Arabia, why go to Europe?

When are you going to blow yourself up in the name of Allah?

What's your take on this?

Will you please go back to your Muslim country of genetic origin and stop fucking up Europe?

Incest is disgusting and a huge majority of Muslims are retarded, corrupt, inbred, violent ignorant pieces of shit and Islam REALLY needs a reform in the near future.

säg på gud du e blatte yao

Are you dumb, or are you just fucking dumb? My ancestors purged their lands of your filth.

I like you and I'd house you
You'd have to pay rent though of course

Not a question: remove yourself.

Are you conquering white swedish pussy? And I'm not referring to their women, I'm referring to their cucked men.

This desu. I do the exact same

>islam
>reform

When large part of this group believes quran is word of God & infallible & perfect...how do you reform?

Taqqiyah thread

SAGE

Please, kill yourself.

Views on Israel/Zionists?
Views on Jews?

What are your opinions of your prophet being a warlording pedophile faggot and your entire ideology being so shit it had to be forcefully spread through rape, torture, and killing of anyone who didn't submit?

Why don't you stop fucking goats and exploding everywhere?

You cannot call yourself swedish.You arent swedish.You dont belong in there.Its not your country,you know you belong to this filthy shithole in the middle of desert.

Look bruh, many things ISIS has done so far has been done by Muslims in the last 800 years in India. ISIS is Islam in its pure unadulterated form.

So I don't know what a non-retarded interpretation of Quran/Hadiths looks like. Even the most tolerant Muzz I come across secretly hates my guts.

(I am Hindu & a friend of mine showed me whatsapp group chats of my muslim friends.)

fuck off you goat fucking poetry faggot