looks like a potato

How long is maternity leave over there?

keep dreaming, Ronny

So is this guy...

she's our girl

qt

Wrong image?
A bit nazi, if I am being honest.
I am calling the Polizei on you right now, offence but I am feeling a bit threatened by your nationalistic attitude

Based Poggenburg, the Right Wing rascal ... topkek

You fools just don't get it, do you? It worked for America, sure, but it won't work for Europe.

Europe is way too fucked up to wake up and do the right thing.

Our girl. Kek wills it.

Oh that's pretty damning evidence.

>mfw germans will choose schultz because muh nazism

> can't shoa the Höcke!

/ourcutie/

Is that so?

The question is what shade of mocha this baby will be.

BUMP for the grace of Kek

I don't know anything about that.

> A white "woman"

She looks kinda desperate

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

AFD SHILLS ARE ON SUICIDE WATCH

MUH DICC

A FUCKING DYKE

she looks like total dyke with that hair

Bump

says the turk

fuck off from my best friend

says the gypsy

I hate this greasy, ugly, old piece of shit so much. How the fuck would anyone in their right mind vote for him?

>poland
>turkey
>friends

It was friendly rivalry, gypsy

Nobody will. The eceonomic press is already ripping this EU fucker to pieces. Everybody knows he's a hypocrite. The choice between Merkel and Schulz is like having the choice between death by hanging and death by vivisection.

They have to be memed into recognising that there is an alternative.

Fuck the fat kike to death

Pseudo-Polan, fuck off. We all know you're just a berliner Nigger with a proxy.

youtube.com/watch?v=2Gh2exzwVAc

DELET THIS

nice projections, ahmed

Vid related

KILL IT Sup Forums KILL IT WITH FIRE
youtube.com/watch?v=2Gh2exzwVAc

I really want the to win, but she has no chance germany is too cucked, the jew will probably win. Definetly vote for her to give as much power as possible for sure
germany is kill

Press F for respect

>germany is kill
Finally

Petry is frequently seen entering the american embassy. She and her 'my wife's son' boyfriend are also trying to kick based nationalist leader Höcke out of the party, which is why the AfD is plummeting in the polls.

Controlled opposition, hired by (((americans))) to destroy AfD from within. She ran her business into the ground and is now trying to salvage herself financially by going into politics.

Didn't they help each other many times after that? I know there were some turkish-polish friendship going on but don't know the details.

Aren't you the littel anti-polish fuck that shit posts here since a couple days? Let me guess, you've gt caught and have to stay in poland and don't get all those juicy german refugee gibs.

Silly little nigger. You have to go back.

Appropriate digits in here :D

You're right on Petry's rampage in order to get her (((Pretzell))) installed in the higher party echelon. But it failed this week. Renner won primary candidacy for NRW over Pretzell.
Also ALL indictments against Höcke because of his recent excellent trolling and redpilling have been dropped.
So will the arbitral courts drop Petry's move to get rid of /ourguy/ Höcke.

Petry will take care of her newborn around the election and its aftermath. Nevertheless we need to meme the party as a whole. Fuck the cuckservatives and libtards in there. Do it for the Flügel!

hmmm

Only in europe is a female leader considered normal... do you guys forget emotions can be swayed?

nah, you have mistaken me with someone else. I'm not anti-polish, Im just patriot, or fashist as kids say nowadays, that hates germany :^)))

You can either be a polish patriot or a slime-lover. If you don't know your history and why your people hate sand niggers you should be ashamed, Pavel.

Speaking as a fellow polack.

I know my history, and I know that, besides of le vienna meme battle, Turks actually helped polish refugees during ww2, and even build village so they could settle there. And they were only one country that didnt accept partitions of Poland

Dude, Poland has literally zero reasons to beef with Turkey.

News are showing his emotional speeches and pushing the propaganda hard, but infact none of the normies know anything of this pleb

>Turks actually helped polish refugees during ww2

Turks still have Mein Kampf as their Bestseller you stupid fuck. Turks and Arabs have raided, enslaved and killed slavs through their 1400 years of history. Slimes are the anththesis of catholicism. Slimes hate poles, for they have protected all those kikes.

Read a fucking history book you indoctrinated shill shit.

I can't even describe my feelings about this picture

It's just so stupidly surreal

People should be proud about how dedicated Fraulein Petry is to pleasing her constituents and welcoming her country's guests from beyond the continent.

you're just not ready to face reality after Sup Forums brainwashing

OHNE BREMSEN

You are fucking idiot if you think they are selling original mein kampf untouched by kikes, that's all what Ill tell you retard, don't want to waste more time

Okay, who is Franz and who are the Sozialdemokraten? I stopped giving a shit long ago and haven´t heard of them Is that the full name of one of our dear three letter fuck ups?

>8.4 in the Polls

doubt it kraut

sozialdemokraten = SPD

franz is president of NPD

Wish there was a party with just one goal, to integrate one purge night per month for a year

>You are fucking idiot if you think they are selling original mein kampf untouched by kikes

Silly little libtard. You should be thankful that so few of them want to live in poland. It's like rich white people in gated communities telling someone in a ghetto that niggers aren't a problem.

Turks love Hitler and helped exterminating the east. You should be shamed.

Frank Franz, the party leader of National Democratic Party of Germany/ Nationaldemokratische Partei Deutschlands

AfD shills are literally on suicide watch right now after Merkel decided to crack down on refugees and based Schulz is now an option. They know it's over.

How do shills always find their way into German elections? who's the rat, I don't seem to see them as much in other threads

>implying that is a good thing, you really do like to see your own country fall apart don't you?

>pregnancy fetish acquired

Please Mr. Schulz rid us of the Kraut plague once and for all!

Sozialdemokröten und Antifa Fags shilling hard (((Schulz)))

>te projekcje
oj chuj
>liberał
xDDDDD

> ratting for shekels

it's a pathetic little propaganda group over at /r/the_schulz that desperately tries to "meme" that corrupt fucker ... for ze shekelz most likely.
The whole Schulz hype is total bought and payed for SPD propaganda

Dykes are for the Dutch

Is that a guy or a girl?

a trans man chancellor? very prog, germ. very progress

Ah, thanks. That´s from the SPD? Okay...

Why are they icluding the NPD guy though, then? Those brown wannabes have never done anything excpet being a laughing stock. Explains why I never heard of their leader.

Doen´t that show that the AfD already has an effect, even if it´s Merkel unfortunaly trying to get her votes back. Our government is afraid.

>reality

She's been saying that for over a year, fool

She keeps making policies in favor of banks all the time, while telling she's going to stop the migration every second month and yet completely ignores every issue

This shit has never been that obvious before.
It's like directly spitting into our faces, yet nobody even cares anymore

Just give us a fucking collapse and leave us alone for a half year to rebuild our goddamn system without those amerikikes corrupting everxthing

> Merkel disavowing the German people as the Volk

Try reading the comment sections under EVERY article on Die Welt fucker!

Silly proxy kike.

That's it then. (((Schulzkel))) must be defeated!
KEK WILLS IT

He has the coolest memes, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=UzK0CbrHs9I

That's a really interesting picture
would you mind if I saved it?

>Die Welt, die
Not on Schulz's watch, nerd.

>Ordnung
isn't that one of these ebil hiter things?

>He has the coolest memes, though.

Like all kikes here on Sup Forums.

Yea, totally original full of OCs

try harder plebbit

ordnung muss sein :^)

der /Schulzzug/ hat keine bremsen, nazi

Danke AfD-chan, mach Großdeutschland wieder.