obd-memorial.ru/html/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mHVi-V4_dLg
youtube.com/watch?v=OiU4KJTzw88
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

template

detailed job from someone

what country it is?

another one tree

Biafra, a country that seceded from Nigeria but rejoined Nigeria after the war. Now movements are planning to secede from Nigeria again.

youtube.com/watch?v=gowoENTcdXQ

you should be proud of your grand grand dad. What do you think about latvian governors trying to destroy russian minority in your country?

3.5 millions of Biafra people already died during separation already do you think it is possible to do it again without severe casualties?

>do you think it is possible to do it again without severe casualties?

Yes, Trump's victory and Brexit gave the Biafrans a huge optimism boost, now with the internet people can easily see the crimes committed by the Nigerian Authorities.

What they need is a stable figurehead to lead their movement without firing a gun, however I will not rule out the possibility of violence from both sides.

I don't know if it's where I should ask this, but I've got three out of my grand parents that I know.
I know that the last one - my grand-father - as born in Yugoslavia and came here as an immigrant, did shady stuff and then got back there.

Does anyone know somewhere where I could find some tracks to lead me to him?

My country is led by criminals as well as Nigeria and i doubt that nigerian rulers will surrender this piece of land for free.

I see that you updated your tree, nice.

I've been in Armenia not so long ago and guys there told me that iranians are the worst creatures on the planet(after azers).

Everyone in the bottom three rows went to uni, maybe half of the top did. Mix of STEM, teachers, a historian, and a priest.

You're probably right desu, but we shall see what happens.

All armenians I've met were scum. Wouldnt trust them ruski.

>What do you think about latvian governors trying to destroy russian minority in your country?
30% of you are shit ,LDPR vatniks, everyone else is fine.

post your mom

Russia is flooded with armenians/azerbaijanis/middle east people so I have huge experience with them. I can say that people from muslim countries are trash more often than from non muslim countries. Armenians are god tier people from that region but i agree that many of them are scum.

I don't have any pictures of my mother

Only 30%? I think much more. Do you have ethnical conflicts with rusaks?

do you know how i can find more info about my russian family?. Are there any family register in russia?

you can try this
www.myheritage.com - international website
vgd.ru - russian website with huge database
www.ancestry.com - international

>Only 30%? I think much more. Do you have ethnical conflicts with rusaks?
Not anymore.There are some keyboard and word battles but apart from that it's very peaceful except when 9th may comes.Then Russian Jewish shills start making shit about non existence of Latvia but I assume it comes from Vatnik diaspora that watches all the crappy Putin government owned TV channels.Plus:Your women are hot can't hate all of you.

obd-memorial.ru/html/index.html it is website about fallen in WW2

>run over a train

first one, is there a better less painful way than paint?

you can try to use photoshop because your version looks bad. You can take flags from wikipedia, they are nice.

This video is good she barely speaks Latvian but shows the real situation,because she lives here:youtube.com/watch?v=mHVi-V4_dLg

Try gimp, its a free photoshop like program with fairly high quality

What are you doing in sweden?

I have the same opinion with her. Our population is mostly brainwashed/

wish i knew senpai

yeah i watch this guys channel too he seems a bit liberal but makes me KEK:youtube.com/watch?v=OiU4KJTzw88

well the only person I can think of that was from another country was my grand-grand-father who was an aromanian from Greece ran with his family bc of ww1 in southern dobrogea ( now part of Bulgaria ) fought in ww1 in the eastern front lost his brother there and then settled in a small town near Constanta
other than that I know my ancestors came from Moldavia (from my father) and Oltenia ( from my mother ) as part of the repopulation of Dobrogea by Romanians

>came from Moldavia
My godfather told me speak weird version of Romanian?

Work,im planning to move to usa with my gf before retarded white leftwingers accepts sharia law in sweden

Fake as shit.

Being a Iranian WW2 means nothing and there were no female police officers in Iran at that time.

Also I doubt you are half Russian, you're most likely half Kurd/Caucasian

Moldavia is the English name for Moldova from what I could see although some us Moldova as well
if that's what you meant...

Your dad's side of the family are pedophiles kek

leave my country wog

>Moldavia is the English name for Moldova from what I could see although some us Moldova as well
>if that's what you meant...
Dude what?
I asked do Moldovans speak Romanian and is the Moldovan Romanian any different?

There were female police officers in shomal. She had two jobs. Working as a normal cop and training new police cadets in the academy. About the ww2: you should know we had a active iranian army helping nazi germany. He fought voluntarily in europe and died in battle when the reds invaded the iranian azerbaijan. Im half russian because my russian family lived in st petersburg before they moved to iran.

oh ok sorry
well it is a little bit different especially in moldova the country were its just kind of stuck in time and very russified
but we can understand each other for the most part
and yes they are Romanians but they are more Slavic than us because of slalvic invasion in the 10th century

neither one was ever divorced, so marrying a young woman seems to be the right idea. I will probably do the same

oh ok sorry
>well it is a little bit different especially in moldova the country were its just kind of stuck in time and very russified
>but we can understand each other for the most part
>and yes they are Romanians but they are more Slavic than us because of slalvic invasion in the 10th century
Thank you.here is a rare pepe for you.

Holly shits nigger
thx bitchboi

Finally did mine. (Green flag on the left is Madrid's)

is the green flag on the left Galicia ?

All that pure white heritage to finish in 52%land

Madrid, and the blue one is Asturias.

Just for a year.

then what is the right one looks like an old Algerian flag

Andalucia, sadly the design of the flag was on purpose, it has Omeya green.

How white am I, Sup Forums?

>USSR
>run over by train

The fucking irony

25% white, 50% honorary, 100% shitskin though

inb4 moved to Sup Forums

>tfw not very diverse

London?

i bet your grandpa also posts here

Just why. Your life is probably shit because you are a half breed.Which side you associate with?

Am I white?

pls r8
no h8

>half-Abo
>USA
Holy shit. What do you put yourself down as on health and admissions forms? Pacific Islander?

Mixed race.

I'm American.

Yes
>carpanter

>I'm American.
Ok and stay there you need red pilled niggers.

BIAFRA SHALL RISE AGAIN

rate

Poor user.

real

I´m not outraged by this. You´re a mix of two of the most hard-working diasporas in this country after the Finns. Iranians have an odd ability to assimilate really well especially when you remember they´re from the Middle East.

Step aside cunts ill show you euromutt

Why your maternal grandfather is covered ins hit

Finally did mine as well. Don't know much about my family unfortunately. Just bits and pieces.

>IN SHIT

you are a monstrosity

i'm a simple man

Your grandpa was Hitler.OMG.No really find out.

Thanks Swedebro.

Elaborate.

I feel the weight of expectations upon me yet all I burn for is the preservation of Svea Rike

The family tree of JUST

Kinda sad when one part of the family are hard working people with good history and then you have the other family which are bunch of animals.

Good. Just find some nice, not bluepilled chick and continue as your ancestors did.

i tried, but there are no records, no pictures and everyone i ask refuses to talk about him

>does not like me very much
Because his son married a nigger. Racemixing is a sure way to destroy a family.

How about you fuck off back to whatever shithole your parents were born.