Why is jk rowling such a fucking cunt?

why is jk rowling such a fucking cunt?

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/j-k-rowling-petition-for-j-k-rowling-to-take-in-muslim-refugees-in-her-18-spare-bedrooms
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because she's untalented.

why dont you ask her yourself?
Also consider the source..

spoiled by attention

darkness
imprisoning me

nailed it

she's mortified by her fall into irrelevancy

Cunt hags like her made me realize that Hitler was right.

She's upset because in person she's an annoying cunt and men won't give her the attention she wants despite her vast wealth. Look it up.

I dunno why she is being a cunt,but she is definitely a hypocrite

What happened to the 18 refugee petition?

I got mad when a woman is smarter and more successful than me too

So glad I pirated her movies for my family and friends. Fuck her.

all that I see
absolute horror

ching chong ding dong hiroshima

I cannot live, I cannot die

It's one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises throughout. each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.
Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though

"No!" The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."
I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>lonely
>tweets angrily to people she doesn't know, trying to bring people down

why did she still not accept a batch of refugees? You can continue shitposting when you've fulfilled your duty, Joan.

Is she mad at the fact that she has to spend years writing garbage in order to earn the same amount of money Pewd earns in like 2 hours shitposting in front of a camera?

What does someone like her even do all day? She doesn't actually write new books does she? So she's basically a neet who dabbles in fringe politics except with millions of followers?

She's projecting her own loneliness and rejection by members of the opposite sex because she's a 50 something wrinkly hag who can't date good looking guys anymore despite her billionaire status.

We need to circulate it around Piers Morgan and his friends. If only to kick off the feud between him and Rowling even further.

When is she going to house the refugee's at her mansion???

nice pasta
nice pic
:^)

The fact that she used to be poor seems to fuel her insufferable behaviour.

Metallica sucks

I know right OP, how dare she disagree with your right wing views!

after she's done personally vetting the hundreds of thousands of unqualified candidates.

It takes time finding the right refugees.

>kids
You think Gatsby is better than Hamlet?? Bro, that book sucks some serious ass.

Wait, why does Piers like Trump wtf??? I thought he was some cucked liberal

She's gone quiet since thw petition has gone public, maybe the cunt has learnt her lesson.

Daily reminder to sign the petition.

>14 February
Keep up, user

I lost what little respect I had for her after her twitter nonsense.

also nice trips

She actually announced that she will house up to 18 refugees or something like that, or house them in her 18 bedroom mansion.

idfk wtf she's actually gonna do, she's a cunt.

>12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.
This was true for me

>Famous Writer Trolls Alt-Right With Epic Takedown on Twitter!

Because Piers Morgan actually felt the spirit of MAGA flow through him, and Kek has willed him into getting into fights with other insufferable faggots from across the pond for our entertainment.

He still doesn't like the 2nd Amendment.

Fasicm is fucking beautiful, why the fuck would it edgy??

I bet she also thinks trump is worse than hitler

Please sign:

change.org/p/j-k-rowling-petition-for-j-k-rowling-to-take-in-muslim-refugees-in-her-18-spare-bedrooms

Also Piers browses Sup Forums not even kidding

I'd tap that T H I C C Jewish hag in a heartbeat

>when did fascism become so cool

Fascism was always cool.

women always use the virgin argument
do they think it has any value?

Ride the Lightning is a masterpiece

I know this is a meme image but that lotr positioning triggers me like nothing else

well to be fair fascism is indeed an edgy 'accessory'

I'm in Scotland and I'm so fed up with nearly every tweet she makes being sycophantically reported in the media

"JK Rowling's perfect response to twitter troll" etc. Fuck off

Why is she saying he is a fascist?
If anything, he is saying what is on his mind in all of his videos. The exact opposite of fascism.

>the great gatsby
>atlas shrugged
are you serious

Longin' for a bombin'?

Looks like bait but seriously, The Great Gatsby is by far the worst thing I've ever read.

nah shes based

Can this hag please stop try to make politics out of my beloved childhood books.

because the wall street journal took a couple things he said out of context and declared him a nazi. and jk rowling is too fuckin retarded to look it up herself

SHE A JEW?

>SICP low tier
wewlad

t. mike pence

Who cares she's a shill designed to make you do exactly what you are doing. Not focusing on real issues.

Better question: was this whole situation with Feverr a planned media trick?

Why is To Kill a Mockingbird in shit tier?

wtf is this real?

>translated versions
Top pleb.

Luckily, the internet also provides 18 muslim refugees that can be delivered direct to her estate, so she can get fucked discreetly.

>>Clean cut image...

Everyone knows muggles is a term for negros. And the school for wizardry was a white only school.

>talk about deporting illegals is more evil than murdering your way to immortality

Ah yes. Kanye West is on par with James Joyce.

>Clifford for President

Middle-tier is not generous enough.

>PewDiePie
>Clean cut

He's basically doing the exact same shit he's always done. They're making him sound like he's doing a Nazi-themed version of Miley Cyrus.

BTFO
T
F
O

>Lonely virgin hiding behind a cartoon frog

that was fake news.

Atlus shrugged god tier
lol