Why are the Republicans starting to look up to someone who is literally an ex-communist...

Why are the Republicans starting to look up to someone who is literally an ex-communist? Putin is someone who opposes American interests at every turn, and does not champion the conservative values of 1) small government 2) free markets 3) individual freedoms. Is it because he fights Islam and is a "strong leader?" Does that outweigh everything else?

Other urls found in this thread:

heritage.org/index/country/russia
heritage.org/index/country/canada
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump will show him the light

What are the odds of this happening in Russia?

>small government
>free markets
>individual freedoms

Those things exist only in cuckservative rhetoric not in real life. America's interests are white interests. At this point all of that other shit doesn't matter until we return America into a homogeneous white society once again.

"When Vladimir Putin, when you really look at some of the underpinnings of some of his beliefs today, a lot of those come from what I call Eurasianism; he's got an adviser who harkens back to Julius Evola and different writers of the early 20th century who are really the supporters of what's called the traditionalist movement, which really eventually metastasized into Italian fascism. A lot of people that are traditionalists are attracted to that.

One of the reasons is that they believe that at least Putin is standing up for traditional institutions, and he's trying to do it in a form of nationalism — and I think that people, particularly in certain countries, want to see the sovereignty for their country, they want to see nationalism for their country. They don't believe in this kind of pan-European Union or they don't believe in the centralized government in the United States. They'd rather see more of a states-based entity that the founders originally set up where freedoms were controlled at the local level.

I'm not justifying Vladimir Putin and the kleptocracy that he represents, because he eventually is the state capitalist of kleptocracy. However, we the Judeo-Christian West really have to look at what he's talking about as far as traditionalism goes — particularly the sense of where it supports the underpinnings of nationalism — and I happen to think that the individual sovereignty of a country is a good thing and a strong thing. I think strong countries and strong nationalist movements in countries make strong neighbors, and that is really the building blocks that built Western Europe and the United States, and I think it's what can see us forward." - Steve Bannon

>muh judeo-christian society

NO NO NO NO NO FUCKING NO! THE KIKES NEED TO STAY CONTAINED IN ISRAEL, IF NOT HELL!

He is liberal as fuck, I don't know about his past but at the moment he believes in free market at all. Like China, they may seem commies but they actually aren't if you do some research.

OPEN UR EYES BURGUER

Putin is the last bastion of hope for humanity.

>Soviet funded leftist groups now unanimously denounce Russia
>"conservatives" now like a KGB agent
Kek, reversed McCarthyism

>Free markets
>small government
lolberg detected, I want fascism, not some pussy ass atomized state where the individual is put above all and degeneracy is tolerated.

Because Putin is literally every man's dream, even Trump sucks his dick

>Judeo-Christian

You fucking kike usurper. Stop using this fake term we all know what you are attempting. There were no fucking kikes and no kike influence on the founding of the USA and no amount of rewriting now ignored history books is going to change that.

That's just a fig leaf, he's no friend to the kikes

"Liberal" in what way? That word has many different meanings depending on context. But very few people would describe Russian or Putin as "liberal" in any context.

>Russia’s economy is severely hampered by blatant disdain for the rule of law and for the concept of limited government. The private sector remains marginalized by structural and institutional constraints caused by ever-growing government encroachment into the marketplace. Rising inflationary pressure jeopardizes macroeconomic stability. Large state-owned institutions have increased their domination of the financial sector at the expense of private domestic and foreign banks.

>The inefficient public sector dominates the economy. The risk of state meddling in the private sector remains high in Russia’s repressive political environment. The judiciary is vulnerable to corruption, and the protection of property rights remains weak, undermining prospects for dynamic long-term economic development.

In terms of economic freedom, Russia is ranked as 114, between Madagascar and Nigeria.

heritage.org/index/country/russia

Because democrats don't like him now for some reason. And the parties in the US define themselves by diametric opposition.

Because he threw those pussy riot bitches is jail and sent in Cossacks to shut down the rest.

USSR was like a radish. Red on the outside, white on the inside.

>Why are the Republicans starting to look up to someone who is literally an ex-communist?

Because Republicans will rally around anything they see as "under attack" by American liberals.

the other side does the same thing. Every time you tell liberals that the "alt right" hates something or is boycotting something, they'll go buy it.

>I want fascism

Kek, an American who wants big government telling him what to do. I bet you couldn't shake your dick without some authority figure signing off on it.

Actually economic liberal, but well I've never been in Russia. Just what I've seen and what I've heard, but whatever, the more you know. Actually made that statement to get some real info about why Russia isn't really economically liberal, thanks!

All they see is PUTIN STRONK

That said, it's not all Republicans - there are some sane ones left, but they're being marginalized.

They are trying to coup him. Liberal Jews are for a long time invading internets spreading their hysteria and open russophobia.

Slim. Russia is piss poor. They can't afford social benefits.

>heritage.org/index/country/canada

Yeah, a list with leafs as 7th most free must be real fucking reliable.

Not all right-wingers are conservatives...

It's like they are absolutely patrolling russian 2ch Sup Forums and /po/. So that normal people go away, and lose their audibility.

>Strong leader
>Doesn't take shit from liberals
>Doesn't take shit from faggots

Small government, free markets and individual freedoms are liberal values you retard. Older aristocratic styles of government are more conservative, mercantilism and restriction of behavior are all conservative. Liberalism is about muh liberation and freedom. When you start using terms like left and right they're really just terms of convenience and speak to nothing but the current dichotomous system. Democrats are left and Republicans are right, huh? Ever think there's more to politics than what you see in the US? Think of it this way. "Conservative slushed for segregation in the 60s and before. Liberals are advocating segregation now. Did segregation go from being a conservative idea to liberal? It's not about who promotes it or what it's associated with. Things can be categorized outside of their specific context. Capitalism, from a broader perspective, is liberal

>does not champion the conservative values of 1) small government 2) free markets 3) individual freedoms.

the majority of elected US conservative officials do not support those either.

Mostly because Putin triggers the fuck out of Liberals for some reason.

>poland
>calling anyone piss poor

Don't we want to get along with ex commies?

>wait so Obama was lying about the Syrian Civil War the entire time?
>wtf I love Putin

>Like China, they may seem commies but they actually aren't if you do some research.
You utter fucking moron.

Every single company in China is controlled by the government. They are either the majority shareholder, or 90% of the board are party officials, or alternatively they have no obvious connection but pull the strings behind the scenes. There is no company of any significance in China whatsoever that does not take its cues from the party. The Chinese communist party has utter control over the entire economy.

This "CHINA IS CAPITALIST" meme needs to fuck off. China is not anything that we recognise in the West. It is uniquely Chinese.

Ok, they are rich beyond human comprehension. Feel better now? RIP the causal link.

russians aren't white

Said the nigger xD

They keep selling stuff to other countries. Free market doesn't seem communist to me; you are right about the government controlling everything but they are up to free market. What are they, a mixture of communism and capitalism?

t. achmed

They're definitely classically liberal values, but I'm speaking about "conservative" in the modern, American sense. Liberals in the 19th century would be called "conservative" in the United States today you fucking dimwit

said the mongol with an assful of genghis

>implying "constitutional" conservatism is even relevant anymore

Putin would have the journalist poisoned or blown up for reporting a story in a way intended to disparage government policy.

Mostly this though.

£2 million is quite cheap by Hamptead Heath standards by the way.

Whew, butthurt nigger xD

>it's a free market where the government controls everything
aka not a free market.

China doesn't really fit into any labels. It's a shadow system where corruption keeps everything in the party, but it's not quite a kleptocracy like Russia is where there's a tiny caste of elites who just steal everything not nailed down.

I'd just call it authoritarianism. It doesn't matter what economic system you use in an authoritarian system because at the end of the day everything is run by the state. The Chinese are just doing a better job of managing their economy than the USSR or Nazi Germany did.

And maybe not even that. We'll see in the next decade or so.

It's the traditionalism.