Daily reminder that if this girl doesn't look Danish to you, you are guilty of child abuse

Daily reminder that if this girl doesn't look Danish to you, you are guilty of child abuse

>youtube.com/watch?v=e7mqfmZS5xM

Trying telling me he isn't Danish

Checkmate, racists

Tell me what anyone would lose if they just gave her what she wanted and called her a true Dane?
If you're an actual Dane and you feel like you have lost something, you're just too emotional about semantics and should let go of banal definitions to cloak yourself in from the reality of life and death.

This video proves that Arabs have a terrible inbreeding problem. None of those kids look like they are cooked all the way.

Hi. I'm a hamster that lives in a fish bowl. Now I am a fish.

after reading the youtube comments assuming neither parent is a dane she isn't infact a dane. She and he are going to need to pass some tests.

Why do they all look so inbred?

That pic fucking killed me, especially after watching OP vid

I fully accept they aren't native Danes and neither is she. But let a kid do whatever LARP they want, that's what being a kid is about you dumb cunt. Kys fr.

You know why

kek these muzzie kids are ugly as fuck

They aren't danes at all... Neither by citizenship nor by ethnicity. They are people living in denmark.
>let a kid do whatever LARP they want
And this is how we get trans gender toddlers.

fuck you faggot. the day i call a fucking stranger swiss is the day i cut your nuts off with the knife you're not allowed to own. faggot

Sup Forums doublethink

>Immigrants never integrate !!

>How dare you call yourself a dane!!

BASED fukking saved brah

>how we get trans gender toddlers
Nah not at all. That can only be allowed to take place with a parents intervention. Otherwise a kid can play dress up and shit, and that's fine.
You're so fucking emotional about a fucking word.

I don't get what anyone loses if a kid just plays around calling herself a Dane or Brit or whatever. In a way it's good that none of you cunts will breed, you don't know how kids develop and grow. Fucking autists I swear.

You can integrate without calling yourself a Dane.

This is what Sup Forums is coming to. A fucking leaf is the one with logic.
Ah fuck this board, it went to hell with the US election buildup anyway.

I would put money on it that the guy who is talking to them and made the video told them to say that they are Danish. I bet that they would never describe themselves as Danish normally. The guy making the video isn't even fucking Danish.

The video isn't kids playing make believe though is it? It's very clearly trying to say that those kids are Danish.

The ones who created the conditions for such a thing to exist are the real child abusers. You people are the ones to abandon all forms of human normalcy by promoting multiculturalism and then blaming the negative sociatal and spychological effects on your political adversaries. You are a sleazy, pseudo-intellectual, abusing fucktard. These kind of tacticts is what's openening the eyes of so many people right now.

how does cock taste user? you sound like you'd know

you typed a lot of words. but here's the thing, you paki faggot. i didnt read a single one. kill your self. you will never be british. you will never be european. no one will accept you. no one will love you. kill your self

Implying all Europeans won't look this in 20 years

Europe needs a second set of flags so we can filter out the Muzzy.

You can kill yourself if you like.

You won't be missed.

You can settle in another country without trying to steal the identity of the natives that live there, you nigger.

>implying

go away muhammad we will never accept you

Looks Greendlandic Inuit

kek

That's quite a leap of logic there.

t. Rahim Mahmoud

It's KIDS you cunt. KIDS. When are they ever NOT playing make believe? Have you ever seen a kid acting all serious and Eliot? That's the one you need to watch out for. ffs Sup Forums doesn't have a fucking clue. Please don't breed okay.

>so emotional about a word
You started this thread because you got so emotional about a word someone else wants to be called.

>steal the identity
I don't think it's stealing ,it's integrating. There has to be some common ground that people can agree on, and if that has to be something insipid and meaningless like national identity then fine.

they already know they aren't danish,their parents have already taught them that

but they are smart enough to play liberal retards,so they go along with the meme

the feigned confusion means "we've been caught"

Well, i think this comment nails it, no?

>If I went to Japan with an Irish woman and we had a kid there, you would all fucking laugh at me if I said the kid was just as Japanese as anyone else and rightly so. Only seems to be in Europe where this does not apply.

If i go to Japan and shit out some brat with Heidi, does this brat suddenly transform into a WUZ WE SAMURAIS N SHEIT? No. It is AT MOST a brat from german parents who was born in Japan, grew up in Japan and coincidentally happens to have a japanese passport. How hard is that fucking concept?

>I've spent 30 years in a garage so I'm a car

kill yourself

Not an argument

>You can integrate without identifying with the nation you live in

Dumbest thing i've read all day. People on Sup Forums are always upset that migrants always identify themselves with their homeland, thus not integrating.

Not my thread, americunt. It's good someone is pointing out to Sup Forums their hypocrisy. One day the cognitive dissonance will break them utterly.

The video relates to Danish politicians saying "Danes should not be a minority anywhere in Denmark". It isn't about telling some 8 year old they're not Harry Potter.

I think you might be legally retarded. Have you had any tests done? You're probably entitled to a whole host of gibs.

>American logic.
Danish are not a different species, they aren't even a race, it's just a nationality.

>National identity
>Meaningless

Oh, you're one of the remnants of the ironic leftypol project. That explains a bit.

Neck yourself because I'm done with you.

I dont know if some of you guys used to be libshit when you were younger im sure its the case

even in my cuckest days as a linshit i was only pretending to accept that non-white were canadian. deep down inside that felt wrong and I didnt truly believe it. You will never be truly one of us you will never be a native. youre only cattle the gov forces on us for tax money.

>these are the cutest shitskin kids they could find

Danes are an ethic group.

We're ethnically different though

They have an inbreeding problem. A very bad one

I think almost all of them are pretending desu.

I know very well what it relates to. How does it change my point though? Telling some kid they're not Harry Potter or not a Dane is equally pointless, because they're just kids, let them grow up however the fuck they want. Would you have wanted someone to tell you at age 6 the Holocaust was real?

You people are vermin for wanting to politicise kids. Yet you get all angry and righteous when some (((TV celebrity))) tries to brainwash kids.

My stance is very clear, I want kids to be free to develop however they want to. And you are the retard who needs offing.

2nd gen immigrant Middle Eastern shitskins "Danes"

kek

So when libs say that white people can't restrict immigration because muh native americans, can we point out that because we're born here, we're also native americans by their logic?

True, all the Danish actors I've seen look very distinct from any other actors. They have a unique look.

> Denying reality is criminal

>Mexican intellectuals

>tell you at age 6 the Holocaust was real
HELLO FELLOW Sup ForumsACKS!

>tfw female arab kids have a bitter stache than you

she did get shot in the face by a muslim tho, lol

:DD

The same here. I'll be damned if i ever have accepted a turk or indian as an equivalent even when i got bombarded by propaganda as a kid 24/7. I intuitively rejected this notion. And i think everyone else did, too.

>you aren't Danish
>ok
>cut away to other kid
> cut back to little girl cowering tearfully
They did something to her that they're not showing us

Whats wrong with referring to them as Denmark citizens?

Her dipshit father instructed her (He's the one who made this video).

Well, fuck. Here in Mexico we're all different kinds of mestizo, that's why most Mexicans hate each other, even among siblings with Sligh different skin tone.

>That hairline

Literally a chimp.

Nothing. I mean, disregarding the fact that I don't want them as citizens either.

Do any Mexicans do the Spanish blueblood test with each other?

Slightly *

>tfw not danish

>Her dipshit father instructed her
Instructed? I suspect he slapped or groped her to get that response

What's wrong with sending them back?

What if there was a crime and they asked me what the guy look liked and I said he was Danish. Would that be a good description for the police? Shouldn't I use their race for that. Oh yeah the guy was Muslim or Mexican?

Damn that thing is hideous

why did this make me laugh

Is it wrong that picture makes me hard?

Not a pedo, but a crying Arab loli does something with me.

user, it's racist to punish pocs for crimes. The din do nuffin

If some kid wants to call themselves Danish when they're not it doesn't matter so much.

When adults (ie the filmmaker) try to tell us that Arabs are Danish that's much more of a problem.

This really shouldn't have to be spelled out for you. You are clearly suffering from some sort of debilitating mental illness.

She'll be a good beurette in 10 years.

If you agree to call these kids Danish you're a civic nationalist. If you don't call them Danish you're an ethnic nationalist.

Let's see as video of 36 year old men crying when told they aren't Danes

you sound like a pedo.

How good are their accents danebros? Is it noticeable?

Okay let me get this straight. If i as a dane find a loving pure aryan GF and we move to china while she is pregnant, and she then proceed to have our white child on their border my child is suddenly chinese?
Of course its fucking not. It might have a chinese birth certificate and learn to talk chinese, but if you ask anyone they will not accept him as being chinese.

It's not that I want to fuck her, but it's more like a sadism boner. I feel like they all deserve to suffer for some strange reason.

I'm not gonna try and dissect the accents of 7 and 9 year olds.

If you can't tell then they should fit in perfectly.

Oh my God! Cute kids and sad music! Neural synapses in overdrive!
I'm #WithHer now!

Hold on a sec, I need to go find my rake

Whats with all the crust around her mouth?

Daddy's cum stains.

Turks were a mistake
t. God

Correct.

My Uncle is in the RAF and his son was born in Germany to two English parents.

He's as German as sauerkraut and cuckoldry.