Chrisshits btfo

>b-b-b-but islam is violent !!!!!
LMAO
ISLAMOPHOBES BTFO YET AGAIN

I wonder how much of those 30% were directly killings in the name of Christ

I bet they counted ww2 and ww1 like the fags they are

It's too bad attaturk still isn't around, to make Islamic Nations great again. By blowing the fuck out of people like you OP.

>Jews
>all of the above

Wow, an image without sources or any explanation on the data included whatsoever, sure convinced me!

>hinduists
Turkish intellectuals.

Probably.

Also in history chirstian lands outnumbered others by far so this is unfair from the start

>doesn't specify what "early history" means
>lumps together dozens of Christian subgroups
>lumps together tens of thousands of years of Chinese history into one vague category
>somehow doesn't include communism, which has killed lots more people than any of these categories

Pure garbage

>Buddhists
>88 million
I don't want to go full no true scotsman, but there is no fucking way actual buddhists kill people.

who counted the dead?

Hard to find people in the desert

Nobody has ever been killed in the name of atheism.

Citations needed, roach.
Not very worried about Buddhists or Christians beheading you for drawing a picture of Buddha or Jesus.

uhhh antisemitic much?!?

I assume they put that under Atheists because they're simpletons

Communism

i have the feeling we are missing a religion

I didn't know Chinese was a religion.

Atheism killed most of people ~100 milions +
>reminder that commies don't belive in God

Oh yes the famous religion early history, I also practice, it made me very woke.

I generally think "religion of peace" retards like you are full of shit, but even a child could tell this shitis leftist bullshit. as a lefty, we are more skeptical than you mouth breathing retards, and though all people average slightly stupid to below, I think maybe at least 20% of us would recognize that chinese aren't a religion, and that combining religion and culture is fucking retarded in a poll meant to convey some kind of informational statistic. you niggers would be deepthroating this if it had your own point of view plastered on it though, with cries of
>islam btfo by based christainity.

I also feel like buddhism is probably slightly too low.

now now, don't be antysemitic
remember what holocaust did

Except that atheists didnt kill "for being atheists", they just happened to be atheists while killing.

Very different than killing "in the name of...".

Its like theists dont understand how life without religion is like.

Completly irrelevent, this is the present, fucking scum piece of shit, kys

There's... something missing... but I can't quite put my finger on it.

>Christians killed people hundreds of years ago en masse
>Muslims are doing their best to catch up in the current year

S-see! It's still a lower number!

cause you know the Crusades are still going on

So nice of you to post sources and the methodology of research.

So killing under the banner of a non-religious ideology is better than killing under the banner of a religious ideology?

i finaly found the militant atheists

We're the most peaceful bunch out there

i'm atheist ,capitalist and mgtow i hate leftist communist. KILL THEM ALL

you don't even poop in a toilet...

>Hinduists

Also, on topic of Hinduists I'm pretty sure that Timur the Lame single-handedly manages to exceed the given Muslim kill count all by himself already.

If I kill someone for raping my wife and my neighbor kills a robber the only common thing we have is "being atheists".

If I kill my sister for apostasy and my neighbor kills his sister for apostasy were both killing in the name of religion.

Are you getting it now ape?

He was not Hindu

>nobody pointed out that this is just a made up graphic with random number underneath and started arguing
Lol is so low iq it hurts
Muslim quantifiable, murder "infidels" at an unprecedented level. An not even in a war scenario
, But target ONLY unarmed ,unsuspecting civilians in public placed
This is a fact.
Everything else is jewry

>pulling numbers out of your ass

At least 28 million Africans were enslaved in the Muslim Middle East. As at least 80% of those captured by Muslim slave traders were calculated to have died before reaching the slave markets.

and that is just slave trade in africa, not counting raids in europe.

and to that add countless wars and non muslims killed ofr not being muslims

If they were more violent then the ones in power have done their job to society by purging every shitter from the gene pool when they had the chance.

Hinduists lol only the inbred arab rape babies could be so fucking stupid

I'm not saying that many people have ever been killed in the "name of atheism."

I'm saying that killing someone due to an ideology is the same, regardless of if that ideology is religious or not.