Second American civil war breaks out, how fucked are you?

Second American civil war breaks out, how fucked are you?

I'm trapped in Southern California with nogunz.

Flee the Mexican patrols to the Southwest and take up arms in Texas.

Texas is ~50% white.

What happened to Pennsylvania?
Also, these people deserve the death penalty.

As a resident of Nevada we would never side with CA.

If Hillary had won I would want succession.

I'd rather go down in the Alamo than the Capistrano Mission.

>state secession
That's an anachronism. Any future civil war in the United States will be political in nature rather than regional, it will look much more like the Spanish Civil War than the American Civil War.

Anyways I live in one of a few blue counties in an overwhelmingly red state, I imagine my area will be "pacified" rather quickly by state authorities.

But 90% based

except border areas and the cancer called austin

>mexicans and niggers
>based

You fucking did when voting for shillary last election. My #1 retreat destignation from CA seems to be getting cucked recently.

if we're fighting each other we won't be able to fight the enemy when they arrive.
and they're already here.

Not an argument

water is wet

Remove the nigger and spics from the survey and you'll see very different numbers!

>2014
If I had to guess, those numbers are probably a lot different now: lower across the heartland and higher in New England and the West Coast.

It wouldn't happen.
If every American stopped paying taxes tomorrow, nothing would happen.

Still not an argument. I win.

Red team or Blue team?

This is the only acceptable Borders for the South. In the interest of fairness yall can have west Virginia and the new Mexico territory

I'm in Texas, we'll be fine without the rest of you.

>2014
>every border state except California wants to secede
Checks out.

This. Every white dude over 45 in texas has a gun collection large enough to arm an entire neighborhood

That's pretty much all red states though.

That number would be way, way higher if people actually stopped and thought about the issue.

There is no reason *WHATSOEVER* why it makes sense for the interests of urban Californians and rural Kentuckians that they each vote on people who make policies that affect the other.

I don't want some commie in California dictating to me that I can't deny anyone I want service at my business, and that commie in California doesn't want me categorizing abortions as murder and supporting lower taxes for all people.

We have different interests - we should leave on another alone.

I agree, California shouldn't have any voice over other states at all.

You just got permission from your benevolent overlords to openly carry your own private property on your hip like 14 months ago.

I win, unfree faggot.

And neither should any other people over Californians, because there is a moral principle of reciprocity that is actually important here.

Nah, all commies should be shot.

You should be shot you brainless nigger dipshit.

Northern Wisconsin and Minnesota is mostly white. My city voted mostly Trump. District voted blue, so it's a bit of a battle, but the Twin Ports is basically a stronghold of godliness.

All tripfags should be shot.

>I don't like other people controlling my life
>solution: act like it's just totally OK to violently control other people's lives as long as they're controlled in ways I like
Fucking brilliant moral philosophy.

I'd rather the number of representatives be lowered and we push for state's rights, but neither side seems to care once their party is winning. Republicans do care more about state's rights than Democrats though. Democrats just want to steamroll state's rights the moment they're winning.

Why would you prefer that?
In what way is that beneficial to anyone?

I believe power is best when it's localized as much as possible. Start with state rights, then county rights, until finally you reach individual rights. Less representatives makes the country look more like a bunch of individual states, thus people would rather the federal government leave their state alone.

They won't stop demanding gibs. They need normal people to leech off of. Implicitly white NAPistan can't exist unless you employ crushing violence against free riders.

>leftists are an existential threat
>act accordingly
Oppression is a stale meme. Some people deserve to be oppressed.

So what is the federal government doing for you?
It's taxing you.
It's interfering in states affairs by appeal to the commerce clause and the general welfare clauses (which have been interpreted by every supreme court justice to allow the federal government to essentially do anything it wants since John fucking Marshall).

The constitution is a huge part of the problem of states rights in the U.S. because of jurisprudence in regard to those clauses. The federal government accomplishes no good for what you just said you value.

Also, I see it as highly, *HIGHLY* counterproductive toward people's interests to go from the extreme insanity that is the absurd view that a single person can possibly represent the completely diffuse interests of hundreds of thousands of people and derive the conclusion that you should *INSTEAD* have *EVEN MORE PEOPLE* be "represented" by *EVEN LESS PEOPLE*.
That is fucking kooky.

They think the same. You can bicker and complain when other people do exactly the same thing you want to force on other people until your rotting corpse is five feet under, because you have no moral principle of which to speak.

>muh principles
Different groups compete against each other. Declaring that you think the fight is immoral doesn't win you anything.

Fuck yeah Texas let's fucking do this

Since the only thing you understand is pain, I hope hell imparts some knowledge on you when you're burning in it.

>b-but there is no hell
You'll find out when your brain matter is splattered against a wall won't you?

New Mexico territory was never in the hands of the confederacy but the southern half (Arizona territory was)

Fun fact Phoenix was founded by confederate vets and named it stonewall after Jackson

South East here.

The racial civil war that would follow our independence would be horrible and bloody.

We have most of the blacks and the white racists.

Should be quite the fiesta!

thanks pedro

I know the diction was intentional, but I'd be damned if I didn't acknowledge it.

>this mad
lel
How do you expect your libertarian paradise to coexist with dependent and hostile states on every border?

I don't.

VA so aesthetic in that map.

Good luck with the Rio, Cowboy.

I must unite the Rocky Mountainer people under one flag.

>state secession
>present the data with groups of states instead of individual states