No girls in the arab world

Howcome theres so fewer women in arab countries but their population is so high?
In the United Arab Emirates the percentage of women out of the whole population was 26.7% as of 2015 according to data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.POP.TOTL.FE.ZS?end=2015&start=1960

why is this?

pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3n4kt-hOpzc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_and_abortion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

killed at birth

Fuck whatever you're talking about, that picture is the only thing that matters here.

fascinating thing, isn't it?

I'm glad it's nowhere near any human civilization, so possible mutations of cordyceps will not catch onto humans

That fungus is horrifying, going to look it up now.

Humans have much better antifungal resistances than insects, that's why the most the average person has to worry about is a yeast infection on their skin, not in their blood
>unless they're morbidly obese and do literally nothing for years on end like that one guy who had yeast growing in his blood stream until he had a heart attack

they import slave labour (sorry, not slave labour, 'voluntary guest workers') on an industrial scale from places like Pakistan, India, Indonesia, etc. It's almost all men, so that skews the population statistics.

actually, Islam specifically forbids the killing of female babies. Apparently it was common in the Arabian peninsular before Muhammad came along.

Just think how fucked up a place has to be that Islam is actually a step up.

no this is just explained with the temporary male workers increase the number. if you only counted real citizens then it would be more equal 50-50 to 55-45 max

UAE and Qatar are mostly foreign. I'm surprised the ratio's that far off since they have nurses/house cleaners too, but I guess there really are that many builders

if you only counted real citizens then the would almost certainly be more females. Males tend to have lower life expectancies in almost every country, and women are also much less likely to move abroad.

1. Most of the population of that country and the other extremely wealthy, small, super oil-rich states are expats and foreign workers who are overwhelmingly male
2. A lot of people want a son more than a daughter there for economic or cultural reasons so many will abort a daughter if they can try again for a son.

weird huh?
And in western countries selfish parents debate how evil it is to put a defective,diseased or straight out without a brain embryo out of its to be 5-70 years of misery

this girl is iranian, not arab

The fuck is the difference?

Arab are native of the Arabian Peninsula, land of origin of Arab (language) and Islam (Many cultures existed there prior to the rise of Islam, I can't help but wonder how cultures like the Saba, who had mastered the use of dam to irrigate the rich desert soil, would have shaped Arabia)

Iranians are the descendant of the native of the area south of the Caspian sea, a place where they were ruled over and ruled over others for thousand of years, from as far as the Mesopotamian era.

One is a tribal savage that has barely any respect for its own history and ancestor while the other is the descendant of folks who built empires upon empires and see the Arab as a bunch of immature hot-head.

The women still look the same, I'll call them A-Rabs.

We have. It's called Islam

>chinks actually eat cordyceps

Fuck is wrong with them?

Yeah I know, I just don't have any pics of Arab qts saved and they look close enough for the most part.

Nah, Islam is more like Hyenas. Jews and Gypsies are the real parasites.

youtube.com/watch?v=3n4kt-hOpzc

That guy gives some really good information for those who are interested. On the bright side, one of the main reasons why that can happen is due to the simplicity of insect brains. More than likely no animal (birds, reptiles, mammals, fish, etc) could have their brains broken into so easily.

Insects are basically biological robots and other insects and fungi have figured out how to hack into them. Our brains are FAR too complex for something like that to ever develop.

>mind control parasites
You ever wonder if that's why there are so many insane leftists these days?

Islam forbid abortion

WTF? I didn't know the "The Last of Us"-mushroom is real!!!

>UAE
foreigners who build shit not hard

Yes, it's even used as an immuno-supressant drug (ciclosporin).

Shhh just take your supplements

No it doesn't, Islam allows abortion in the first trimester, something about the soul not being considered to inhabit the vessel via God till like the 2nd or 3rd month or something.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_and_abortion

No wonder who invests in the refugee crisis and on what purpose.

Islam is like lions, Americans are hyenas

Infanticide was common everywhere in history. The greeks did it.

Of course the shitskin is Canadian

Favorite supplement.

Sure Ahmed, that's exactly why arabs are hiding behind PC and if attacking someone physically, never do it one on one. Just as nignogs, other "lions"

Will this help my gains?

I just watched the entire video
It was nice, thanks user