What are the benefits to being multiracial?

What are the benefits to being multiracial?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outbreeding_depression
instituteofcaninebiology.org/blog/the-myth-of-hybrid-vigor-in-dogsis-a-myth
youtube.com/watch?v=kGiYxCUAhks
youtube.com/watch?v=N4d7Wp9kKjA
youtube.com/watch?v=2RBazTfpybw
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We wuz whites and shiet.

Other than that nothing.

Apart from being RARE PERSON not any

You'll just have trouble if god forbid you need a transplant then you're fucked

Hybrid vigor is about the only pro in a long list of cons.

Native American/Nordic mix here.

Damned proud of both of my bloodlines and heritages, but cannot fully identify with either.

Too white to be considered native, too dark to be considered white.

Family isn't close at all, only relations are with immediate family members and one set of grandparents.

I'm 6'2" with a solid frame and good genetics, but I always have and always will feel "a band apart" from both sides of my lineage.

Race mixing, not even fucking once. Keep your lines pure, please. Do it for your fucking children so they don't grow up as lost and disconnected from their cultural heritage as I have. Thank god for Sup Forums and the red pill, it is all that has saved me over the years.

Is that Tyler1?

You can get affirmative action while having some white genes

They're good at SLIDING THREADS

Where does the hybrid vigor meme comes from? Mixed raced children are st a much higher risk of mental illness and risky behavior.

You're pretty well off if you can prove you're 1/8 cherokee or some shit as a white person. Affirmative action, maximum oppression points in the US, some tribal benefits and tax free status.

a 110 iq makes a pretty powerful criminal

It helps you escape prisons efficiently.

For black people or Hispanics with Whites: Literally everything comparatively
For white people: Literally nothing

You turn out to be gay at 40.

You can suck dick in different languages

I personally can play Jew games.
White when I want to be, POC as necessary.

THIS

However, this does not work in Sweden.

Wow, Mrs Obama looks HOT since the estrogen pills finally kicked in!

from dog breeding

It's not a meme, hans. Genetics work in crazy ways, as is evident all across humanity. Some single race people get "lucky" within their own personal gene pool and end up with a lot of positives without many negatives. Doesn't always happen, but it does. Same thing with biracial people. A lot end up fucked up like the weird mutt mixed dogs, but there are the ones that get a lot of good genes from both races. What it comes down to is the quality of stock you were bred from. I personally was lucky, and have a pretty strong bloodline from both races. I can't attest to the mental illness part, but the reckless bit? Yeah, sure, I was reckless when I was younger. But so were most males around my age back then. Ended up in the military and got it worked out. Its about quality of stock, my dude.

No bourden of racial identity. You can safely identify yourself as a Christian, not as a white or black.

Is your mum a whore, or your dad a cuck?

Hybrid Vigor only applies to extremely unhealthily inbred groups with very low levels of intergroup genetic variation, like dog breeds. It doesn't mean anything at all for normal healthy population groups like human races in the aggregate, white people, black people, etc. are actually on average much healthier breeding with another person of their same race given a healthy relational distance (not siblings, etc.). In fact, the opposite problem occurs, called outbreeding depression in most species when you produce offspring between parents with a high genetic distance between them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outbreeding_depression

Get away with more comments in the workplace. Be offended by/take pride in random shit from both races + muh hybridnes, probly can get hired to fill quotas.

It's all about how you raise them up. The risk is higher when the white father is a beta who race mixed because he couldn't get a white girl. Other than that there is no difference.

Also Japanese and white mixed girls are the best looking ones

not enough head meat

Neither, shockingly. Can you say the same, 3rd worlder?

You can act white, hispanic, or black until you start asking yourself what really are you? Then full blown neurosis

Sounds like your real problem is living in a country full of racists.

>Hybrid Vigor only applies to extremely unhealthily inbred groups with very low levels of intergroup genetic variation, like dog breeds.

Not according to this.

instituteofcaninebiology.org/blog/the-myth-of-hybrid-vigor-in-dogsis-a-myth

>In biology, outbreeding depression is when progeny resulting from crosses between genetically distant individuals (outcrossing) exhibit lower fitness in the parental environment than either of their parents,

I think you're misrepresenting what outbreeding depression means by interpreting 'fitness in the parental environment' as a measure of health.

is that tyler1

Not at all. My only problems with acceptance come from within, but I do not project them on the world around me. I'm accepted by both sides of my family, even though there are no huge gatherings of both sides together or anything. I have close white friends and close native friends, and neither side gives two fucks. Its all personal to me, an internal conflict of culture when you belong to 2 but neither one "fully". I'm sure there are many mixed race people out there that experience a very similar thing as I have.

> I think you're misrepresenting what outbreeding depression means by interpreting 'fitness in the parental environment' as a measure of health
It isn't a massive concern for humans since our genetic variation isn't huge, but generally organisms with a high genetic distance produce offspring with higher rates of certain genetic diseases and mutations since group evolved gene complexes/supergenes aren't inherited from both parents homozygously which generally evolve within a specific environment for health.

>Benefits
none
>Disadvantages
Too many to count. from race dysmorphia and continous self-hate to high Organ rejection

None
No disadvantages or advantages, biologicaly at least

banging asian qts all day :D

My 25% newness gives me superior intellect
My dominant Spanish Italian genes give me superior aesthetics and vigor

I am the prototype for the ubermensch

Agent 47

that sounds like a good mix desu. you probably look Finnish.

>tfw half German
>parts Mexican, Asian, and gypsy
>my culture has great music and work ethic but not much else
I don't feel like I belong anywhere, but girls kinda like it I guess.

hybrid vigor is when parents who independently suffer from inbreeding depression have offspring. due to the parents not being related to each other, this offspring will not suffer from its parents level of inbreeding depression and thus be much more healthy and fit than its parents.

essentially, hybrid vigor occurs when generational inbreeding is broken and the offspring exhibit normal non-inbred levels of health and fitness again. in non-inbred populations, hybrid vigor isn't a thing.

NEVER REPRODUCE
That is sacred duty of mongrels like us

>half belgian and italian
>some french and german in me

fucking hell, with who can I have a child? Pretty much relevant europe?

> Heterosis, hybrid vigor, or outbreeding enhancement, is the improved or increased function of any biological quality in a hybrid offspring. The adjective derived from heterosis is heterotic.

An offspring exhibits heterosis if its traits are enhanced as a result of mixing the genetic contributions of its parents. These effects can be due to Mendelian or non-Mendelian inheritance.

Please explain how it is solely observed within inbreeding and nowhere else in nature. No wonder your country is being overrun with mudshits.

Never met a Fin before, so could tell you.

Fuck off with this hybrid vigor shit

I got 23andme done. 79% British isles/broadly western European, 19% west African, 2% native American. 6 fig income, 6'4", 100% German wife, feels good man.

I don't know if it's just the time of day, but this thread is getting more replies than my questions about white and black.

Why is Sup Forums more interested in mixed individuals?

Jealous, tea nigger? I would be too if my teeth were that fucked up.

Looking fucking retarded

I'm not English. I'm also not jealous of a mutt I'm angry at a mutt spreading falsehoods

my condolences

whom*

when do you use who and when do you use whom?

That's me in the corner
That's me in the spot light
Be-ing fucking white

> not English
Oh, my bad, you're something even more inferior.

Since when is science falsehood? Oh wait.. It's [insert current year].

Be mad at people with better genetics than you all you want like every other beta bitch, but it doesn't change the fact of the matter at all.

>with who can I have a child?
>westerner thinking about children
your italian genes are stronger, get a hottie italian wifey

helo, I am native American.

youtube.com/watch?v=kGiYxCUAhks

helo, I am hapa leaf.

youtube.com/watch?v=N4d7Wp9kKjA

Racecard

19% african is too much, marry a nice qt3.14 black girl btw.

btw

You are cute is what you are.

that's cool leaf

hmmmm Canada you have changed, my son

>0.1 Ashkenazi
Yeah whatever Alfie

t. Cascadian master race

Hmmmmmm

really makes me think

you claimed to be aztec a couple days ago

nothing

I was rejected by a Mexican from his tribe.
youtube.com/watch?v=2RBazTfpybw

That's because you're a weeb, they just look asian to me, but of course you don't give a shit because you enjoy the destruction of your race, it has become a fetish to you.

If you have light eyes, you'll be looked upon as a god/goddess, even if everything else about your physical appearance is mediocre.

Prison Break is redpilled

Its the most stupid fucking decision a parent could make.

One day i look white to people , another day im asian , and then another day i look injun. I have yet to have my ethnicity correctly guessed/That and Sup Forums is not kidding at all when they say we have mental /identity issues

Yes vancouver has changed

The one in the middle is ugly.

Hongcouver indeed

Being pure white is the only good thing

wew pretty close west coast best coast : ^ )

>Too white to be considered native, too dark to be considered white.
Literally me.

t. eurasianfag

R A R E
A
R
E

I know a dude from Cyrprus and he is short brown and hairy. He could easily pass for Egyptian. Definitely looks middle eastern/arabic, possible indian.