I still can't believe this happened

Literally out of fucking nowhere.
God bless you, cheeseheads.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.jsonline.com/news/statepolitics/democratic-republican-voters-worlds-apart-in-divided-wisconsin-b99249564z1-255883361.html
heavy.com/news/2016/08/milwaukee-riots-black-power-video-black-lives-matter-fire-photos-police-involved-shooting/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wisconsin#Politics
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lived in Milwaukee for a few months.
Can you guess where the majority black population is?

This one is next in 2020.

Tell white people they suck and do nothing for them for decades

Bed surprised when they give up on you

>act like hysterical retards and double down on what made you lose

Lol democrats are so fucked for the next decade

Retard

2016 was an anomaly, MN will be bluer than ever in 2020 because people now realize they need to go out and vote

Any info on how many people voted or the voting demographics of Milwaukee?

Yeah good luck dems when your party is split between progressive independents and Green Party

Democrats are FUCKED

archive.jsonline.com/news/statepolitics/democratic-republican-voters-worlds-apart-in-divided-wisconsin-b99249564z1-255883361.html

Waukesha County resident reporting in!

Glad I could be of service! kek

I live in Milwaukee, and all I have to say is that the north side is a hell hole.

I live in Oak Creek, I haven't seen a black person in like, 2 years.

Walworth county here. Did my part. And red pilling my formerly libtarded gf.

Hillary only appeals to educated voters.

Fuck off, leaf scum.

>niggers and spics are educated
I can't wait till we rake you off the earth, Leaf

kek waukesha sounds like the blacks would live there :)

Anyone with Norwegian heritage?

waukesha doesn't actually have many blacks

its heavily hispanic though

I live in South Milwaukee wtf, I've never heard of anyone from Sup Forums living so close.

This.

If you're dumb with low IQs you're going to vote trump. You can't help it.

I can't wait for the day gookmoot permanently bans leaf ips

How did blacks even make it to Milwaukee?
Which nigger went back to the groid girdle and said "Ayo, cuh, we finna come up to Millwaukee, my nigga. For real, this shit the land of milk an honey, bloodgang, swear 2 u."

More like top ten anime redemptions.

I couldn't vote.

I live just off a puetz pretty close to the lake

fuck off underage b&

I remember Trump taking the lead in Wisconsin's early voting, Sup Forums was like "TRUMP IS KILLING IT!", Sup Forums started seriously considering it in play in the very last week.

I woke up at about 6 AM in my timezone and I looked at the wikipedia page. I heart stopped when I saw NV blue, but then I saw Wisconsin being red and I was like "OH SHIT!", 10 minutes later I found out we were leading in PA, and then another 10, Hillary conceded and Trump won.

Then, I cried when I realized we were winning in PA. Then Trump won, and then it was over.
Based Portubro.

>red PA

damn i live a few minutes away from the lake too, right by where the big Bucyrus/caterpillar factory is.

Yeah, Milwaukeeans are still stupid.
Join the Bay View Town Hall facebook group, they just love them some immigrants and blacks but want to put up surveillance cameras everywhere because of recent break-ins.
They don't understand they go hand in hand.

The election results explained:

And when it comes to the general they know what to do.

Trump didn't even win MN in 2016, and his nationwide win was a wake-up call to lazy dems who didn't really care for Hillary. He will get smoked in MN in 2020, if he's even still the president by then.

no u xD

This is what blew my mind.

You really need to wake up to what's actually going on in your country.

bay view is just white hipsters lmao

Bay Viewer here. I had to leave that group because of how fucking retarded everyone in there is, and i'm a progressive

There was a huge migration of blacks into midwestern urban cities sometime after the civil war.

Bay View smells like fucking garbage and is just where all the Riverwest hipsters move when they're in their 30s.

I'm talking about Minnesota, not the country at large. Trump lost Minnesota and he'll lose it by more next time. That's all i'm saying.

shiet I drive by there all the time going to grant park

It was in the 60s and all the southern niggers came north because the northern states had more gibs.

Well Trump hit up Michigan like it was a Detroit crack dealer.

Did Hillary ever visit the state?

Not until the very very last weekend of the campaign. Which is why she lost. Everywhere I drove there were Trump signs
t. Macomb County faggot

mfw I heard a friends jewish grandmother started throwing up when she realized Trump won.

Wisconsin was the M. Night Shyamalan plot twist of the election

There was speculation that MI and PA were in play due to being strongly rust belt and following Ohio's sentiment (which was very Trump), but WI was considered a long shot along with MN

WI got called so early, I knew it was Trump's victory at that point

Seems like the Voter ID laws were really effective in fucking up the Shitcago cross-state voting scheme

I wonder if I know you LOL

Yeah not until the very end. I remember getting in my car about a week before the election, turning on the talk radio, and hearing that Pence, one of Trump's sons, and Hillary were all in Michigan, and I fucking cried, because I knew we were going to go for Trump. It was glorious.

The day after the election was fucking great. Everywhere I went there were smiling white people and sad brown people. Every day should be like that.

Currently reside in Milwaukee, a true kill yourself shithole

network. discuss ideas and memes. stop being poosies.

Is it true that pittsburgh is a liberal hellhole? tnx burgers

Now kiss

would a white person growing up there learn to hate or blend in with blacks?

Fun fact: Trump actually got about 900 FEWER votes than Romney did in 2012, but Clinton lost several hundred thousand on Obama.similar thing happened in Michigan, Trump only got 10,000 more votes than Romney but Clinton lost something like 200,000 votes vs Obama.

This, as long as the Democrats don't run an absolute shit candidate. Which they probably will.

262 reporting in. Personally the most exciting part of trump's presidency is his promise to fix inner cities. I really think MKE is a nice city and I wish the shitty parts would get cleaned.

I always forget how any Sup Forumstards live in Milwaukee too, gotta love sitting back and watching all the leftists here and how buttmad they are about the results

Fake news.
Cry more, ShariaBlue.

>The day after the election was fucking great. Everywhere I went there were smiling white people and sad brown people. Every day should be like that.
This is what Brexit was like.

any person would hate them, heavy.com/news/2016/08/milwaukee-riots-black-power-video-black-lives-matter-fire-photos-police-involved-shooting/

welfare triangle or trio... its really depressing.
There was a study that I can't find now about the trio or route or something.
I don't know how they did it but the MegaBus plays a role.
Welfare recipients would start in Chicago and collect, take the $11 bus ride to Milwaukee and collect and finish the trip in Minneapolis and collect.
I don't know how but they did it or still do it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wisconsin#Politics

-928 vs almost -240,000. As long as the (((D))) isn't under investigation by the FBI and only communicates by pigeon, they'll have little problem beating Trump.

I heard y'all niggers are an ugly bunch

h-hes gone now :(

Redpill me on that tiny sliver of land sticking off to the right of Wisconsin

I live in Madison. So much salt here when Trump won, but I there were trump signs along the way to work and I was certainly smug as fuck.

Its so red

>tfw redpilled Sup Forumslack and living in Madison

Everywhere I go there's communist bullshit.

Lake Michigan

Living in Wisconsin this certainly did not come from nowhere. Only niggers in Milwaukee and libtards in Madison vote liberal. EVERYBODY else has Trump signs and Hilary for prison signs

>its heavily hispanic though
only waukesha city. it's really disgusting

Neighborhoods like Bay View, Washington Heights and even the East Side are beautiful. Sorry you're poor, go back to whatever shithole you came from.

at least they work hard and are not muslim

And I'd like to know how many Somalis/Latinos voted. And how many times they voted almong with ficticious registrants. It's likely that MN and NH did go for Trump.

MN is one of the few states that would benefit from the whites all dying out and getting replaced (vermont is another), what a state full of cucks.

Yeah not enough people are bringing up that hillary was such a shitty candidate even MINNESOTA WAS COMPETITIVE

>out of no where

Walker has been working on that for awhile user.

Trump is turning everything but California red in 2020 user.

There's plenty of wi transplants like me that kept the state within 40,000. I'm deep infiltrated in the ghetto of St paul.

Wisconsinite here

I've lived in every corner of the state. I had a feeling it might happen, every person you talk to says they want Hillary and Obama in prison.

Wisconsinites are crazy and violent.

That's the door peninsula. I'm from there, it's pretty fucking cool.

Look it up and go there sometime

northern wiscofag here. Couldn't believe it when he won! It was one giant party here. The entire state was elated. Except the libcucks. Trump signs everywhere until you got to the heavily poplated areas, which no one cares about.

literally saved america

shut the fuck up, cuck. most of them are lazy fucking beaners

Marshfield here

I cried when Wisconsin made it official

I whooped and hollered. It's the first time I can remember being SUPER excited in years.

>reposting my election night story for the lulz.

Right, because '"""educated""" voters are ones who went through the liberal brainwashing and emerged with degrees in dance therapy.

It's fairly based from a landscape perspective, but touristy as fuck (think little boutique shops, crowded nature and kitschy restaurants).

are madison and milwaukee nigger towns?

Yes, I'm from Waukesha about 25 min from Milwaukee. Most of the city is pretty nice and kind of comfy.There are lots of bars and restaurants to go out to.
North side is a shit hole and I always lock my car doors when driving their and even then I usually just go around it.
Madison is the big liberal college town and while there are a lot of niggers there it is kind of nice as well.

i live near the west towne mall. not as bad as downtown desu

I remember Penn was so close to staying blue.

some truth here... still nice though. Has a Cape Cod-dy feel with fewer people.

any shootings today?