Pussygate

Did you think Trump was finished after pussygate?

Tbh i thought he would drop out of the race

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SXZ--rSMyfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There were no pussies actually grabbed.

I knew he had the women vote now

No, because it was off the record locker room talk. The average American knows they've said equally bad things behind closed doors or in good company that they wouldn't want the public knowing, not to mention they message itself actually resonates with just about every male, so they probably empathized with him; whereas Romney was meeting with his staff to discuss actually political issues affecting his campaign when he uttered his 47% gaffe.

The Khan thing really made me doubt. The pussy, not that much.

"bad" things

lol. you let women shame you?

It was the moment I knew $hillary was finished

We can NOT let him get the nukular coades.

A [self-claimed] GOP insider on Sup Forums said it actually helped his numbers with women

>Tbh i thought he would drop out of the race
You overestimate the intellectual potential of the American redneck.

What does it say about Hillary Clinton that her opponent can say something as crass as "Grab them by the pussy" and STILL beat her

She should be spinning in her grave

this decides

I personally didn't think it was a big deal. It was obvious the democrats were on a witch hunt against Trump the entire primaries and election season so by the time it came out I think mostly everyone was immune to it

No. You are a moron if you thought this would stop him.

The man basically said he wanted to put Mexicans in boxcars and stop sandniggers from ever entering the country again. If that didn't end his campaign, nothing would.

it made him look like even more of a confident alpha

Kind of. I knew if anyone could fight past such petty personal attacks that have been standard campaign tactics for the left (ie call him a racist, sexist, homophone just like they did Romney and McCain) it would be Trump. However I did think it would cost him a lot of votes so would probably lose him what was an already close race.

After his excellent performance in the second debate a few days afterwards I knew he would be ok. He brushed it off by trivializing what was just some random talk. Hillary expected him to beg and plead for forgiveness like a typical cuckservative when caught in a similar situation and she didn't know how to respond.

No. I knew on Brexit night he was going to win, whatever might happen before the election itself.

No, by then I already knew the news was fake. Additionally, I have said far, far worse things about women with my friends.

I still can't get over the fact that Trump goes to one of the most elite annual social gatherings in America and drinks a glass of fucking Diet Coke out of a straw while everyone else is sipping $2,000 bottles of wine.

This is a key reason why they are failing now.

In the past they just expected people to grovel and apologize whenever accused with something, but now no one gives a fuck about being called racist or sexist anymore so they have no clue what to do. The tactics that have worked for them for decades are now obsolete and they need to go back to the drawing board.

i did

yea i thought he would drop out for sure, or be shut down somehow

instead his only comment was:
>no one respects women more than i do

and that was it! the balls on this guy

Or ketchup on his well done steak. I feel like trump just does things to fuck with people.

You know what they say "don't feed the troll." It's because trolls get super high energy if you feed them, like trump.

I had a dream that night that Trump would lose Texas and the election with only 30 electoral votes or so

I was pretty scared

If he was running against anyone other than Bill Clinton's cuck wife, I would.

or maybe he's actually a person who is capable of deciding what he likes best and doesn't automatically get caught in the herd mentality.

I think he thrives on it. He posted a campaign photo of him on his private jet with McDonalds and a diet coke. There's another one somewhere of him with a KFC bucket. Guy loves to mess with people's heads.

He probably doesn't even eat it, just wants to get people talking about his tastes in food.

you are missing the point. he does these things to keep the media constantly talking about him 24/7. 4D chess.

Nope. To be honest, being as Trump has been a billionaire playboy for 40+ years, I/m surprised thats all the libtards could come up with.

>digits
My God it is kek himself

There was so much that made me doubt he could win. I'm still surprised and happy he did desu.

Look, I'm glad it was Trump over Hillary and I voted for him because I'm a hypocrite but..

I think it goes to show how far the morals of this country have fallen that we have on recording a man saying such a sexually vulgar thing and we still elected him to the highest office in the United States. I personally blame Slick Willy/Monicagate and Anthony's Weiner for setting the bar so low for the moral standards the American public expects of our politicians.

Again, thank christ it wasn't $hillary but, Pence will make a better President in 8 years.

>Did you think Trump was finished after pussygate?

Trump leaked the tape himself to appeal to female voters who would fantasize about the strong man having his way with them

50D electric dominoes

Its pronounced 'Nucleaon'.

>blame Slick Willy/Monicagate and Anthony's Weiner for setting the bar so low for the moral standards the American public expects of our politicians.

it reminds me of the Huxley book the devils of Lundon.

you see this priest fuck a 14 year old girl and knock her up, she tells him and he doesn't give a fuck even though the girls' parents end up burning him at the stake

not long into the book you realize he's the most moral character there

Trump released the tape himself so he can show how alpha he is.
Literally 10D underwater backgammon.

a bunch of feminist retards from here were so full of themselves for biting Trump's ass at every corner and even during the election night they were smiling at the idea of the first women president of USA, thought luck, in the morning them saying TRUMP WON was the best

f u c k i n g

t h i s

What's more hilarious:

Mitt Romney ha mexican relatives and is functional in spanish.

Trumps three statements about mexico are, build wall, they're sending human garbage, and "I have the best taco bowls", and he did BETTER than Romeny with hispanics.

Also, Hillary outspent the billionare by a HUGE margin, and still lost.

no

trumps election is partly because people are fed up with PC culture

also, most people realize that's just private talk. it's not a literal action either, it's figurative.

Yeah definitely

I was depressed for sure, but the fact that he didn't drop out after all that shit stain makes me respect him a lot more.
Not necessarily respect for his personality, but for his tenacity.

merkel comes so around on 15 march to trump, will he grab her by the pussy?

Democrats were too retarded to realise people disliked it because it was degenerate and immoral and had to go a step further and pretend it meant he was a rapist, which completely weakened the scandal. I thought he was done.

Sup fags

youtube.com/watch?v=SXZ--rSMyfw

there were like 50 times when I thought he was finished. I am a man of little faith.

you must be a rerard then becauae incontext he was talking about groupie whores

Women want the big donald cock

Women secretly loved it so the majority of them voted Trump

apparently everyone forgot the word let exists

Yeah. Then nothing happened and I realised he's immortal.

>locker room talk
Saying it on TV
bought right into Donald's lies

his supporters hate women, hate the same races he hates, and they support everything he does.

At least before he was sworn in and started backing out of promises. Enjoy paying for his wall with your tax dollars, dumbasses!

To be ABSOLUTELY HONEST with you, senpai, i've never even heard the actual tapes. How long is it? Is it as damning as they say? Or did they just sentence mix like they always do?

kek. this

real recognize real and women are the most redpilled creatures on the planet in social matters.

why do you think they can be so effortlessly full of shit?

My GF worships Trump.

Most women want to submit to the most alpha male around - Trump is king of the Alphas. He runs circles around the sneaky jews in DC and they hate him for it.

Still hard to believe he won. Praise Kek!

I actually never thought he would win.
probably not a popular opinion here but meh

Not really.

The media banked on people being outraged about a man being assertive.
Turns out at least half of America doesn't think all males should be faggy betas.

Honestly, they might have worked if they didn't try and fail so many times before. They used all their ammo bullying him and people flocked to him as an underdog.

Trump doesn't drink alcohol, a true redpill.