Hispanics will become a majority in 2050

>Hispanics will become a majority in 2050

This is our country now, gringo. How does that make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nNnrU_fYDIA
youtube.com/watch?v=n55QVlBoDxI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

as i take a panoramic view of the countries they came out of, im laughing my ass off at how fucked you're all going to be once all the white people are gone.

Who is that guy? He looks really cool. Does he have a name?

VIVA LA RAZA PUTO
Just look this gif

9,771 mexicans in the UK

Slide it

It's not your country YET though. And it wont be, when Trump dumps your illegal asses back over the border BASTION!

>they can't even shoot them in teh face

>point blank
>Still can't hit the target

Fug

Why do you call me gringo, outsider?

Show america and it's citizens respect or I'll ship you back to the trash heap known as Mexico faster than you can say ''Wall.''

Castizos like Zimmerman are honorary whites.

Proud of Mexican lads

>How does that make you feel?
genocidal

George 'The Trayvon Terminator' Zimmerman AKA the Zim Zam. He's impossible to flim flam.

President George Zimmerman 2024

> as a Republican

Dump what?

I was born here, bro. So was my father, my grandfather, and my grandfather's father. It's not my fault your ancestors took over my island.

>spics wave mexican flags and shout about la raza
>cry when they have to go back to mexico

spics are marginally better than nigs. I the two had a race war, Id encourage the bad hombres to win

A majority where?

why?

What is going on?

They won't become the majority, white people just won't be the majority. They'll still be the largest group and the plurality of the population. We need to go full conquistador and sex colonize the Hispanic women to improve their genetic lineage so they basically become almost white if we want to save America.

She's hitting her developing fetus with a hammer to try and kill it and force a miscarriage/abortion

She's a crime fighter, they call her the hammer.

Checked, and thanks! Sounds like a good guy to have around.

Shitskins will eventually turn on white Hispanics, who will stop identifying as Latino. Then the percentage of whites in this country will go back up.

Not really. The projections I've seen say that Caucasians become a minority around that time, but just a minority, as in 49%, while Africans still make up ~13% and Asians also hold steady at 5%. Which puts Hispanics around 31%.

So, Whites still make up a plurality, which is a word I'm sure you've never heard before, but basically means, the largest minority in a group of minorities. If all minority groups vote in their own self interest, Caucasians still win.

Also, these projections included ever increasing illegal immigrant numbers, and their children, and hopefully that trend comes to a halt.

MAGA Jose.

Wait it out.
>Hispanics ruin every country they inhabit
>Then they flee to another country

So,
>Wait for them to ruin America
>Then they will flee to Canada

Such is life.

nice, leaf

Hispanic birthrates are crashing harder than your drunken mother on her way home from her pagan church blitzed on communion wine. Mormon birthrates are stable--and set to increase as they make another push for relevance outside of Utah.

We're also now throwing countless thousands of you out of the country and in a year or two we'll probably repeal the 14th amendment desu. There will always be some left, but let's be honest, Aztecs are used to being ruled by white people--the fact that you will have significant numbers pretty much doesn't mean dick.

but canada is already ruined.

All of this animosity towards Mexican perplexes me. I am Mexican but I look like a slimmer Seth Rogen, the amount of racist comments and jokes about Mexicans people tell me as if I was white, oh the face they make when I tell them I'm Mexican!

she start its education early

Rather you guys than blacks so... eh?

At least they will ethnically cleanse the US of all the fucking black people.

Thank fucking god. White people smell terribly

Not in the same way, you guys give out more free shit.
>"Chips and salsa culture"
>Everybody gets to take a dip!

Mexicans love free shit

>tfw blacks use abortion the most
>tfw being pro choice means ethnic cleansing against blacks
>tfw being "pro-life" while simultaneously being anti black

>Implying I'll still be in the country when the subhumans take over

I don't see it, there really aren't very many extremely white and identifiably non-Amerindian Hispanics in America outside of Cubans, most of the white ones stay in their own countries. We pretty much get the shit of Hispanic countries, just tons of heavily Amerindian Mestizos. We need to find someway to Zimmerman-ize them.

youtube.com/watch?v=nNnrU_fYDIA

Stefan the cuck had this video recently of a Honduran interview who doesn't want America to become a Hispanic country.

Mexicans are garbage people. I used to have Mexican neighbors. 12 people in a 2 bedroom house, 6 cars parked on both sides of the road, constantly blocking our driveway, ranchero music all day and all night. They converted their garage to a bar, they would always drink in there with the garage door open. They were dealing drugs in their house, cars constantly came to and from the house every 30 minutes. After I confronted them about too much noise, they stopped dealing drugs and started illegally repairing cars in their garage.

I don't even want to imagine what an entire country of people who live like this would look like. They have no respect for the law and other people. They don't support local businesses and instead rely on their own illegal black markets. They constantly spew their ranchero music and expect the gringo to "just deal with it, YOU have to wear earplugs gringo." My Mexican neighbors literally told me to wear earplugs.

Where else would you go? White people are diseased and keep inviting foreigners into their countries. Europe has their own Muslim problem, and Australia and New Zealand are quickly becoming Asian.

Nah

Japan.

I know it's not white, but Asians are at least intelligent.

>be mexican
>see americans criticizing mexicans for being garbage
>even though I know deep down that mexicans are garbage, because of having an emotional state of a 16 year old girl, can't even deal with the feelings that accepting this fact brings
>deny any and all accusations of mexicans being a sub-standard people
>blame Americans for any problems
>blame south americans for any problems
>when that doesn't work, claim victimhood and assert that everyone is just out to bully the poor mexican people because racism
>doesn't even know what racism is

The funniest part is you Mexicans like to claim you're all manly men and shit when in reality you're just emotional women. "Machismo"? Give me a break. Masculine men don't play the victim at any sign of emotional trauma.

Japanese people will never accept you or white people as Japanese or rightfully living there, which they are right about.

If they're all like based George Zimmerman I'm ok with it.

I honestly don't care at this point. Anything is better than living with subhumans and helplessly watching my race become a minority.

>im ok with spics taking over my country

didnt know cuck sheds had internet access these days.

Well you're developing a second chin, so probably.

Hispanic isn't even a race and United States will not speak Spanish.

>Update
Hispanic is from Spain it is a race, but latin americans are actually just native americans who got spanish language and culture.

Tfw no big booty Latina gf

You being born here doesn't make you American, alien. Have you paid your dues? Do you Identify as an American? Judging by your first post, you don't. You are an alien through and through and you will be purged.

Checked,

OP just got BTFO

Fuckin spic

except he is mestizo

>Hispanic

HISPANIC IS NOT A FUCKING RACE

IF YOU ARE BROWN, CALL YOURSELF A MESTIZO

WHITE SPANISH HISPANICS WHO AREN'T BROWN MESTIZO MEXICANS WILL NEVER SIDE WITH YOU BEANER BROWN FUCKS

masculine men don't lose their country to "inferior" foreigners either, Tyrone

>siding with the eternal anglo
lmao, not even the falangists agree with you, autist

what did he mean by this?

The Zimmer is only an honorary white man.

Like getting to a white country asap and leaving the mexispics and niggers to wallow in filth and poverty without my tax dollars.

Swear loyalty to the King you filthy traitors.

>Raza

I swear fealty, now I am spen?
youtube.com/watch?v=n55QVlBoDxI

I'm sure with the current government you can get citizenship by only doing so.

Do you want me as comrade or no?

No they won't douche. The stat you are looking for is "whites will be a minority by 2042".

I really wouldn't care considering the current state of the country. As long as you aren't from the north of Africa you can come.

If I wont be looked at like a spaniard no point desu, you don't see me as spanish, correct?

At least Europe will always be there.

As long as you convert to Islam of course.

Well Hispanics hate blacks, so that's a positive

No, you look normal in fact.

counting our chickens a little early aren't we?

The balsero is here, why can't you go back to your shit island nigger.

>Ethiopia

holy fuck

If you really want to come what matters more is the accent, if you speak normal nobody will see you as stranger considering your look.

>gringo

Why are beaners so dumb they can't even use their own words right? How is someone a gringo when they aren't foreigners? I don't care if you are a majority, enjoy taking care of the blacks and everyone else.

she took the redpill. she knows how shit spics are, and doesn't want to produce another.

hispanics are white
that's a non-statistic

>This is our country now, gringo
>si senior

Stop pretending not to be white.

>viva la raza

If they're all like the Zim Zam, the country will be fine.

Damn, they turned that poor fuck at the bottom into a chair.

That's fucking savage.

They were trying to smuggle him into the USA.

Fucking beaners.

Do tell me, where do you flee when you have destroyed US too? Everything your parents ever fled from are there for your children, for you are their cause.

and the white man marches on.....

like a third world country

But isn't that guy honorary white?

>where do you flee when you have destroyed US too?

things have been okay in the us. In fact most Hispanics assimilate pretty quickly. It's extremely common to see kids not speaking Spanish or not knowing anything about their culture besides using corn tortillas and green chile sauce for every meal.

You'll still never be real Americans and you know it. You're just jungle monkey peasants that are cursed with the knowledge that you pollute the environment with your existence.

Dunno man
Even though I've never been in U.S , but the impression that the internet gives us a little beat different. Cubans seems to be totally integrated, but Mexican-americans may still carry on some strong aspects of Mexico's culture - especially the Thug/Narco and shit.
Every fucking Mexican-american streamer that I know are somewhat "pimps-cartel-stoned" oriented.

>tfw jungle monkey

>US will be Spain tier by 2050
kek

Messed up my english ducking autocorrector.

I'll be long gone by then. Have fun kiddos.

Could be worse. Hispanic chicks are hot, and you guys seem to like killing black people (not just talking about ZimZam).