How can it be racist to say black people like fried chicken? Fried chicken is delicious!

How can it be racist to say black people like fried chicken? Fried chicken is delicious!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jE_mjPDAfAk
dx.doi.org/10.1126/science.1172257
youtube.com/watch?v=Oo1d2E162ZM
youtube.com/watch?v=62jZENi1ed8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

t. Black Person

White people are the only people who think it's racist. Black people freely admit that they love fried chicken more than any other food, the only exception being watermelon.

What about Fried Watermelon?

Water melon is pretty good too

I was born and raised in the south. Live in ATL. Been around dindus my entire life. Black coworkers, black neighbors, black friends, etc.

I have never seen a black person eat a watermelon. Fried chicken? Of course, but no watermelon.

But what about FRIED WATERMELON

It exists

I bet it's actually pretty good desu. Probably tastes like a pastry

maybe nigs are smarter than we thought

This is obviously the work of white Texans.

Go to the Texas State Fair in Dallas. Texans deep fry everything. Deep fried Oreos, deep fried burgers, deep fried butter...

Hell. Even deep fried beer. Pic related

Black people I know love it and laugh at the stereotype

I also love fried chicken and I'm glad to enjoy that with my black brothers

>The nig gets smarterer.

Everyone love fried chicken.

>Deep Fried Butter

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

That actually looks really fucking good

I'm glad to see niggers are finally evolving.

Using the words "black" and "people" in the same sentence is considered racist

We should come together with our melanated brethren in solidarity for our love of tendies

Tendies will be what cures race relations in America

"Black" is the new "nigger"

Fried chicken is scottish

youtube.com/watch?v=jE_mjPDAfAk

Why is the Boondocks allowed to get away with blatant racism because it's made by black people?

I'm as white as they come, and as "rayciss" as a tumblr-poster's nightmare, but I love a good spicy combo from Church's, Popeye's, or Hardee's.

Fuck KFC, except the double down. Ate two of those at once one time. Almost died.

That isn't racist.

It would be racist to say something like "All those ignorant niggers sure do love them some fried chicken!". But to just say "blacks love fried chicken" is just an observation.

MUH DICK

Black SJWs hate the Boondocks

Citation please. Unsurprising but I'd like to read more.

Scots also invented the deep fried candy bar

Would try.

This. I was anally raped.

I like the Nashville chicken at KFC. Gonna try the Georgia gold chicken later today.

I didn't know that but good

Actual Nashville hot chicken is GOAT. Never had the stuff from KFC

True conservatives gotta eat, gnomesayin Dahnald?

Now hand ova dem kentucky fried delegates

Same goes here in MN
I guess it comes with competing to have the best state fair in the US

KFC is shit tier

Even Popeyes is better

Publix tendies are god-tier

Enjoy, and report back.

Not even joking, in the last month there were only two instances where I saw black people, once at a KFC and the other time at a basketball court.

In Hong Kong?

How numerous are they there?

Tried the fried coke, it sucked, can't wait for October and more fried foods!

You see them maybe once a week on a normal routine if you take the subway a lot. They're usually 30+ year olds and speak in African languages.

fried coke is bad. Gets stuck in my nose. Can't even get a proper drip

I heard they even had fried ice-cream, I didn't check. Also those fried turkey legs, delicious. They also sell all this fried shit at traders village.

This isnt politics or news.

Politics isn't necessarily to do with the government. This is "politically incorrect". Basically what makes people like you.

Saying black people like fried chicken offends people.

Everything involving dindus is political.

What do chinese people think of black people? I heard they think white people are gods and black people are shit.

Fried ice cream is pretty common at Tex mex restaurants where I live. Good shit.

How would you feel if someone claimed that whites are good engineers and really civilized? You wouldn't like it would you?!

Are you joking? Yeah, of course I would. But I'm actually an engineer

These fags are all underage. They wont get this

You asked if I was joking, no wonder all your infrastructure is crumbling to the ground.

Not really, it's just that the few white people that come here are very educated with good jobs. We kind of accept that a lot of black people, especially in places like America are prone to violence and crime, but it's not like we automatically assume anything when we see a black person.

The funny part is that fried chicken is Scottish

If it makes you feel any good, when I think of chinks I think of Samsung and Skyscrapers, also Mao and Unit 731.

Sad!

What do you think about communism? And Chinese rule?

Are you Implying white people don't find fried chicken delicious?

Like I said my friend is from Shanghai, and he says Hong Kong is really expensive and not that great.

But I'm wondering if this is communist propaganda

From the South. Despite the stereotype blacks cannot make good fried chicken, it's always soggy and over-breaded, and usually paired with cheap hot sauce that tastes like slightly spicy vinegar. Only consume buttermilk fried chicken cooked by a white Southern grandmother.

Dislike it, but I don't think too much about it. Hong Kong's autonomy is a really big for young people around my age though, especially with the Umbrella movement and all that.

Watermelon is the best

>not even a nigger

I actually love fried chicken and I'm white. I don't eat it every day, but fried chicken legs are the best shit.

Of course it's fantastic. The SJW argument is the same as watermelon: it was what they ate as slaves that means it can't be good at all ever

Fried chicken was a European invention, blacks didnt have the means to refine and fry oil and chicken

It's only racist if white people eat it

That's called cultural appropriation and you should stop now

The over reaction itself is racist. If you can't look a black person in the eyes and call him a nigger, you are a racist too.

HOL UP
kentuky was a white man
Popeyes uses spices from Europe

Whats going on here?

at this point the word racist lost all meaning.
when you have a valid point and someone calls you a racist, that simply means they have no other way to respond to you.

>b-but race isn't real
you can call it whatever you want, but human differences are real.
and while in the past we could only make assumptions we now have hard facts.
dx.doi.org/10.1126/science.1172257

so I'm not saying OP is not a faggot, because food preferences have nothing to do with race (maybe in the sense of what food you can stomach, like chinese are more alcohol intolerant than others). but the whole race debate is simply a game

divide et impera

youtube.com/watch?v=Oo1d2E162ZM

Black chicks loving fried food, wounded how pic related happened

The colonol stole the recipe from black folks just like that racist Cracker Jack Daniels stole his recipe from a slave

WhYT Popo just steal they ain't got an original idea in their violent Whig whogs

Things that american black people like more than fried chicken:

>Baked Mac and Cheese
>Chitlins
>Sweet Potatoes
>Collard Greens
>Turnip Greens
>String Beans
>Pig Feet
>Pork
>Oxtails (Mainly a Jamaican thing, but southern blacks love it too)

They also love italian food for some reason.

It's because the KKK used to choke their victims with watermelons and fried chicken, so that's why those horrible stereotypes still exist.

don't get me wrong
I know 90% of you fuckers are here to shitpost and stuff like this is way too dry.
but it's not even funny anymore when people get fired and publicly shunned for publishing their findings
youtube.com/watch?v=62jZENi1ed8

I too must say I never understood the insult.

>"Lol! Black people like fried chicken! And watermelon!"

Everybody fucking loves fried chicken and watermelon.

When I get my own time machine I'm tracking down whoever came up with that and kicking him in the balls.

What's even wrong about fried chicken?I swear the left is desperately looking for ways to be victims and create artificial racism

this post is literal reddit tier
and most flags are from mcdonalds

>mfw its not a surprise

A fried chicken leg looks like a turd and should be thrown in the street.

Ok, just curious, what does the left have to do with India? The left refers to how democrats sit on the left side in Congress in the US government? How do you have any frame of reference for what the "left" is? Or has liberalism just spread to the point it's leaking to other countries now?

>India
>a turd and should be thrown in the street.

What kind of turd do u shit bro?ur shit ain't normal

What do you think the KKK ate? The stereotype exists because northerners are fucking retarded.

Its not racist if its true.

Facts cant be racist.

Because thin-skinned overly sensitive white tumblerina libtards will still choose throw a shitfit even if you just make a non-negative observation about niggers

>tfw you will never try real American fried chicken

what kind of street? a designated shitting street?

I'm talking about the situation in USA.Believe it or not,ur country's politics is fairly popular here.We guys love to see the left freak outs happening since ur the us elections

You're thinking of fried Mars bars

Forgive the typo

That's because you're a leaf.

>Black people learned about fried chicken from scottish slavemasters.

>Also copied their singing and ended up turning it into that black church shit they do.

The eternal pict screwing everybody over again.

This. From a literal poo in loo. I for one, am shocked, good sir.

>eating the animal flesh jew

I feel like this had to be from another country posting from an Indian proxy

I mean don't get me wrong I hate niggers with every ounce of my lily white body but there's literally nothing wrong with liking fried chicken. It's delicious. Everyone likes fried chicken. Niggers just eat too damn much of it.
Just look at Colonel Sanders. Does that look like a man that likes niggers? Fuck no. He would have had a gotdamn plantation if the war of northern aggression hadn't taken away his god given right to own slaves. I would be shocked if he was never personally involved in a lynching. He once shot a man dead for painting over one of his billboards.

I made Sous Vide fried chicken and its like an Amazing version of KFC>

Sous Vide is a really great way to make food once you get the hang of it.

Literally make it yourself
fried chicken is so easy niggers and micks can do it

This is an important thread and a big coincidence.

I am trying to figure out what light batter and what type of lemon sauce the Yippee Noodle Bar in Cambridge, UK is making.

I figure the light batter is essentially flour with some baking powder, mixed with half milk half water. The chicken is battered and deep fried.

But I have no idea how they make the lemon sauce. It is a bit thick, but still refreshingly light. I assume they add sugar and lemon sauce with some thickener, but am not sure what type of thickener. Anyone know?

Lastly, if anyone knows the Yippee Noodle Bar in Cambridge, do you know how to make their Spicy Pork Noodle Soup - I love it.