CANADA YES! James Sears BANNED from using mail

James Sears won't be sending Easter cards this year for fear of facing a criminal charge.

"I cannot even ask my wife to mail on my behalf because I am prohibited from having people mail on my behalf," he told CBC News.

Sears and another man are subject to a rare prohibitory order from the minister responsible for Canada Post, banning them from sending anything through the mail.

cbc.ca/news/politics/your-ward-news-canada-post-sears-1.4008342

>Canada
>Send Christmas Card
>Go to Jail

CANADA YES!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mdWzLwNOlaA
youtube.com/watch?v=EbCtHQsOXe8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Canada is turning in to North American version of Sweden

>Crown corporations

Should be abolished and let the private sector take care of it. No more nanny state.

ID: ImdJusEW
>Im d JEW

>turning into

I love my neighbors but they have always been cucked.

To be fair he's a shitty knock-off Nazi schizophrenic MRA-pick up fag and I'm not going to bother reading the article but he probably sent photos of his dick to an MP or something.

His website is absolutely hilarious though, would read again

youtube.com/watch?v=mdWzLwNOlaA

What happens when you pop a few redpills before a debate.

He looks native American.

Not really.
>Strong Jaw
>Can grow a beard
>Mediterranean hair

He has beady eyes and a round face, but that's it.

Government-enforced monopolies are no better. Privatising Royal Mail didn't do anything except make it more expensive.

Just a couple weeks ago, I found a failed delivery notice from Canada Post in my mailbox it was for a different address, and the guy had to know that as he must have written the intended address on the form while standing in front of my house.

After delivering the notice to the correct address, I found a package addressed to a totally different neighbor on my front lawn. Rather than deliver it, the delivery guy decided to throw it on the ground and drive away.

Tl;dr Canada Post is a shit organization that doesn't do it's fucking job and goes on strike for more money so they can not do their job better. Fuck em, let a private organization take over.

He's Native or part. Probably Metis. They're a mix of French and Aboriginals from the 1600/1700s

>Government-enforced monopolies are no better.

Allowing competitive DOES making things better and makes it less expensive. Nobody is going to create a Canadian postal service if it's just as or more expensive than Canada Post.

Canada post is already too shitty and too expensive. I could deliver people's mail faster in my piece of shit pick up with a giant sack of mail in the flatbed.

he's the real deal, why else would they ban him?

Be Canadian, get banned from posting.
Coming to Sup Forums soon.

O Canada

Too bad, I liked when he was trying to redpill ppl on television. Canada becoming closer to 1984?

Pretty sure I read he's Greek, or at least part greek

This guy seems pretty based, maybe I'm crazy though.

Lost it at Israeli Secret Intelligence Service though.

what the fuck is going on in canada?

we are 1984
youtube.com/watch?v=EbCtHQsOXe8

bump

F