>He knows the WWE audience are sub 80IQ
>There is no change in tone in dealing with the American public

fresh WEBM 4u

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cmFRFYL2ye4
youtube.com/watch?v=4QLe_tAQ2Rs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

another fresh webm

A dignified statesman that all Americans can be proud of.

>this is the President of the United states of America
>in real life

Fuck Dons been rocking that look his whole life.

>memes have become real

Can you imagine telling those WWF spectators that Donald Trump would one day be President of teh United States?

They wouldn't believe you. And they believe wrastling is real

what did they mean by this?

The few WWE fans I know are all way above average in IQ. The dumb wrestling fan is pretty much just another lame Hollywood/Jewish meme.

what is vince mc mahons end game? is this all part of his plan to get back at stone cold Steve Austin?

>Vince is a confirmed billionaire who grew up poorer than middle class
>

>>He knows the WWE audience are sub 80IQ

But this is bullshit because on average the WWE has a pretty cool and chilled out fandom. I don't even like it, it's not my hobby but I've worked for them several time, they're nothing but professional, intelligent people.

And the audience is no dumber than any other event. It's mostly families too. A lot of upper middle class families too.

Exactly.

>dunning-kruger

Just like evolution and the age of the earth....

>60% of the USA believe the earth is less than 6000 years old
>90% of the WWE fanbase believe the show is a REALITY show

Evolution is just a "theory" afterall

Lol, he says people's perception of wrestling fans being dumb is because of the Jews and you believe him?

% of the WWE fanbase believe the show is a REALITY show

No they don't. Everyone knows it's scripted, they watch it for the scripted drama and story lines. The stunts have to be planned to some degree or else someone risks getting their neck snapped.

Nigger nobody thinks wrestling is actual fights

It is a reality show. Reality shows are scripted too.

in Finland nobody thinks jesus or moses or roman censuses were real things

>meanwhile in AMERICA

Damn, i always had great respect for how much shit Vince is ready to go through to entertain people with his heel act.
Especially considering he owns the thing and has total control over the script.

Speaking of which, Vince himself took a pretty hard bump when he fucked up going over the ropes here. It's at around three minutes, surprised he didn't get a concussion or anything youtube.com/watch?v=cmFRFYL2ye4

STONE COLD FOR SECRETARY OF DEFENSE WHEN?!

BAH GAWD

Here's another one, Vince somehow manages to tear his quad when going into the ring, then he tries getting up and tears the other one. Then he has to awkwardly sit there pretending he's not in horrible pain so the show can go on normally

youtube.com/watch?v=4QLe_tAQ2Rs

its honestly fucking pathetic and embarrassing. a fucking wwe star and reality tv show host is the president
>b-but it just shows how far gone we are that americans chose him over another politician
No, just shows most americans are sub 80IQ morons as OO said who fall for any cult of personality. just fucking kill yourselves

Hey man it's the American dream, you can become anything if you work hard enough :^)