Why don't women make the same amount of money as men, do even in the same occupation?

Why don't women make the same amount of money as men, do even in the same occupation?

Other urls found in this thread:

wvtm13.com/article/women-must-earn-less-than-men-says-polish-lawmaker/9089227
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equal_Pay_Act_of_1963
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They do.

men work more and harder /thread

They're too stupid to ask for raises

Slide thread
Hide thread

On average women make less in the same job due to working fewer hours, taking more time off and other factors.

This
/thread
sage

They do. If they didn't, any business owner with a brain would only hire women.

Slide it

There is an gender pay gap that is not explained by forces other than sexism.

It's about 4% if memory serves.

Total earnings without balancing for job preference child birth/maternity leave and wage satisfaction being higher for woman than men

You should already know this by now, stop using info-graphics for your news

can someone please provide me the actual paper that makes this 79cents claim?
i'd like to read their "methods" part.

everyone talks about it but i've never seen the actual study.

it has got to be bullshit because here in germanistan they use the exact same figure. it's highly unlikely that our alleged wage gap is exactly the same as in the US

thanks bros

Can you use the same methodology to conclude that there is a racial pay gap not explained by forces other than Asian privilege?

Funny how they never mention Jews in those ethnic breakdowns by income level...

I'm almost impressed by how much you managed to miss the point.

Is there a part of the pay gap that is attributable to sexism? Probably, but it's so small as to be next to insignificant.

Wages are for goyim. Jews run businesses.

because they're 21% less efficient

>Doesn't include how much paid leave goes to maternity leave.

Because they think raises are just handed out and people will recognize the work they do. Instead of asking for a raise or finding out what it would take for them to get a raise.

Also why aren't women just taking all of men's jobs away since they work for so much less?

Okay Sup Forums but riddle me this

Why do we allow 1 in 4 girls on college campus to be raped?

so they have something to nag about probably

>BTFO

The actual paper was a survey done by the department of labor about the earnings of US citizens. The quote about 79 cents to a dollar was taken wildly out of coentext from a brief summarization section about the findings and numbers. What the sjws always 'forget' to mention is that the artical also immediatly says that this number didn't take into account hours, actual pay for different jobs, or promotions, that it was just a finding by making an average to get a bit of a baseline.

Tldr, it's a misquoted figure from a DoL paper, google it and you'll find it

it should be more

How many fucking times must this myth be debunked?

Women earn less money than men ON AVERAGE because women tend to work less than men ON AVERAGE, due to things such as maternity leave. Also women tend to take less dangerous jobs than men.

Now fuck off back to tumblr.

Because of cultural enrichment and islamic or hispanic colonists.

SAGE

Because women overall work less then men. And jobs with high-risk, bad hours, bad conditions, etc are pretty much all filled by men.

wvtm13.com/article/women-must-earn-less-than-men-says-polish-lawmaker/9089227

I don't know if women make less than men but this guy definitely has the answer.

The study is just too vague.

I can hardly believe that there would be a difference in a man and a women, working in the same company, having the same qualifications + same working experience, working the same hours, doing the same job not earning the same salary.

But if the man started 2 years earliers, or has a Dr. title or any better qualifications that the woman doesn't, or just is getting better results in the end, of course he will be earning more, even if they are doing the ~same~ job.

Women take more time off from work (pregnancy, less overhours) and in the end it will be less awarded, they are falling behind, and blame it to the men in the end. But they forget that it's all their choices they make. If they want to be a full 100% career women, they are free to choose that lifestyle, but they also have to do all the sacrifices that come with it.

It's called women don't like hard labor and therefore don't get paid in the industries they don't work in.

WARSAW, Poland —
A radical Polish European Parliament lawmaker has launched another sexist tirade, calling it a "20th-century stereotype that women have the same intellectual potential as men,"

Context added.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equal_Pay_Act_of_1963

As Thomas Sowell would say, why would we expect to find both genders making the same amount of money when both genders were different in substance before they even entered the work force?

damn, you can't outrice the chinese

lol i just made my edit as i posted it

>lawmaker
He's a politician that happened to be MP once and now he's MEP.

Because they don't get paid to spawn children

Because the 0.21 goes to non-binary genders.

>because they are weaker, they are smaller, they are less intelligent, they must earn less, that’s all

based polack. pic related, it's him

Jews are white, user.

Y'know, except when it doesn't suit the narrative.

It's because every woman owns something that is worth much more than 21 cents in this economy: their pussy.

A woman's pussy can buy a man's time, earnings, priorities, and everything in between. This can be demonstrated in the whole 'Sugar Daddy' phenomenon among certain millennial women. They can have the expenses of school, clothing, shelter, phone bills and anything else you can imagine simply because they posses the most valuable thing in our economy: Pussy.

I would gladly give up 21 or even the more popularly claimed 33 cents if I could carry around a pussy to enchant men with.

We've been over this like a million times. There is a laundry list of factors that could explain the difference other than ">muh sexism!" The wage gap has been refuted so many times, why do people keep making these threads?

Why average Boxer don't make same as prime Mike Tyson? I mean they are both Boxers so....................?

But they do? Paying a woman doing the exact same job as a man less would be illegal.

Jews are group for itself

What's the wage gap between all 58 genders though?

okay, so i found a pdf file where the DOL explains the study. it says there that yes the gap gets smaller if you take career choices n shit into account but that it never goes away completely.
now this is the part that really gets my neurons firing: if women really get paid less if they do the exact same amount of work, why dont they sue the shit out of their employers? there is an equal pay law, this would be a clear win. why dont they sue like crazy? i mean come on. you burgers have sued companies for lesser shit

Because women are weaker, smaller and less intelligent than men.

That's all.

men work more on average

women are more hesitant asking for raises

this myth doesn't account for equal work and several other factors

jews and nigger long story short

I always imagined that it is because woman generally are worse at negotiating salaries. Even if a woman is doing the same work as a guy, if he drove a harder bargain when he got hired, he might have a higher wage.

In my occupation we make more.

> for every dollar a woman gets paid, she only had to earn 79 cents of it.

Really makes you think.

because it's not socially acceptable to alientate them anymore

I say this everytime and my girlfriend goes "Not if they can get away with it!". It's the same with hiring illegals. Still doesn't refute the fact that it's illegal.

mfw disturbing use, of commas

because women generally gravitate towards care jobs like teachers and nursing, while men gravitate towards STEM oriented jobs which have higher wages. The stats in the picture posted is the average of ALL men and women working, not isolated one to one with the same position.

>Hispanic
>Race

wtf

>Raped*

*Or sexually assaulted, assaulted, hurt, or overall inconvenienced

Right, and some people then try to drag the leftist meme even further by then saying that care jobs need to be paid as highly as STEM jobs, etc. If anything, they're paid too highly as it is, certainly not worth as much as a fucking aerospace engineer to be a 2nd grade teacher or in home care nurse.

>if women really get paid less if they do the exact same amount of work, why dont they sue the shit out of their employers?

That, my friend, is the right question. Equal pay for equal work has been enshrined in law for more than 50 years - and yet, for all the noise made about the """""gender pay gap""""" why do you seldom hear of lawsuits being brought against anyone?