TRUMP GOING AFTER SCHUMER AND PELOSI. HOLY FUCK GET IN HERE

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/837767004236955649
youtube.com/watch?v=orr1yTZlLjc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/837767004236955649

it's real

Cant stump the Trump.

I mean I just feel like it's a sassy #clapback in a funny flame war, but I suppose if the Commander-In-Chief public ally demands it, kek wills it.

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT TRUMP IS THREATENING HIS POLITICAL ENEMIES WITH ARREST AND JAIL

WHAT A FASCIST!

Source?

he's joking around you retards. He's just showing how hypocritical they are

Alright extreme speculation here.

But I think we just witnessed Trump playing 4D chess yet again. Please take note of the spelling of "hearby". The correct spelling should be "hereby".

Before this tweet Trump tweeted about the importance of education. I believe this was a tactical spelling mistake for his tweet to be able to get traction and to give Shillary supporters a platform for criticism. They will talk about how he thinks education is important yet he can't properly spell words. They will share and talk about this spelling mistake pushing his criticisms of Schumer and Pelosi.

What do you think Sup Forums?

Hereby*

Twitter lefties are gonna go ballistic again.

Also
>ameritard education

>hearby

Lmfao blumpf can't not even speak english

Either you are correct or auto correct

pls refer to this I think this was a tactical spelling error.

This Nigga Trump is an Absolute Mad Man!

>I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT TRUMP IS THREATENING HIS POLITICAL ENEMIES WITH ARREST AND JAIL

I'd rather they secret murder them but whatever works

sick of this crap we can't get back to making money until it's over

I like this.

All of it.

It's not, he'll do a lot of crazy things but this isn't one of them.

Trump loves 4D chess but I think you're giving him too much credit on this one. He's already deleted the tweet and replaced with correct spelling

ALWAYS ON THE OFFENSIVE YES

I think you're onto something, user. It wouldn't be the first time he's made a "mistake" to draw the media in to addressing something they would normally bury.

He is a mad man, LOL. :D

Best president EVER. The chessmoves are out of this world!

Trump is funny as hell.

Ironic, isn't it?

It's still on his Facebook...

I know this sounds funny but you guys do know that Trump can actually start an investigation into this, right?

I can't wait to cast my vote again for this marvelous madman in 2020, I swear this has been a hell of a ride

I was thinking the same thing, it definitely fits his M.O.

>digits confirm

PRAISE KEK

I think you're right, user. He tried to fix it two times. There are a ton of replies about it

Is Trump = Kek? Think about it, the guy creates chaos, he is most comfortable when everything is chaotic and he drives in chaos.

That's why it's funny

how is that threatening? if laws were broken people need to be in jail

Wow its like clockwork, I just predicted the shill attack pattern

Nope, it's just basic memetics.
Trump makes statement with a spelling mistake. All the media and twitter liberal spread it because lol Drumpf can't write. In the end everyone knows what Trump is saying, creating its own buzz through a spelling mistake.
Many such cases.

>i never met him
>i mean i never met him 1 on 1

>i didn't meet any
>i mean i didn't meet any to discuss a campaign

sounds familiar but i don't know why

Yeah if you look under the comments of his updated tweet the only thing people are talking about is his bad spelling.

The doubles never lie!

Is trolling libtards really this easy?
Do they literally take the bait every single time?

the libs truly are our puppets, I wonder what shit I'll make them do for me tomorrow

That guy Jordan is such a fucking faggot. He should have been murdered in D.C. NOT Seth Rich. Why do worthless retards like this cuck get to live?

>88
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

All of the comments under Trumps tweets are verified paid shill accounts with around 10k-40k followers. They always tweet in series of 5-7 tweets to take up as much space as possible. Twitter automatically bumps the shill responses to the top to subvert opinion. And they ALWAYS take the bait.

>Do they literally take the bait every single time?

Do you even have to ask?

They fall for its for over a year now and every time when they point out "HAHA LOOK AT DRUMPF HE CAN'T EVEN SPELL" they expose people to the actual message of trump and since they embed the tweet he just corrects it.

Wtf, Trump's laying out Sup Forums tier basic bait, and they're falling for it hard

>When you're so obsessed with a cult of personality a dumb spelling mistake is a "tactical" move

>kek wills it

indeed

Trump is a super genius. He's operating on levels that most mere mortals can't even understand, you for example.

The taco bowl tweet was what convinced me the man is truly playing 12D upside down cricket. It's a work of art.

But all they are talking about under his tweets is that he misspelled something. Bumping the content that he shared and pushing others to recognize that Schumer and Pelosi have shady ties to Russia.

>Hereby

Lambright Agree's.

A few misspellings and the left will lose its collective marbles.

this is a fake picture designed to make the honorable house speaker Nancy Pelosi look bad because she is a revolutionary who speaks truth to power fighting fascism!!!!

>tfw bannon learned it here

Right, because the POTUS twitter isn't high profile already.

I LOVE HISPANICS!!!!

I find it funny that all the people commenting on his tweet are accusing him of trying to distract from his administration talking to Russia, instead of realizing that politicians talk to each other so much it's absurd to expect them to remember every instance in which they do. They think Pelosi and Schumer doing it is a non-issue, and a red herring that trump is using, but don't think Sessions doing it is a non-issue, because they don't like him, even though theyre all doing the same thing.

Is this cognitive dissonance?

Have you seen the comments under the average Molyneux video about muslims? Yes, yes they are that fucking stupid and worse.

We might call each other mouth breathing retards from time to time when we disagree, but at least we're making arguments. These people don't even fucking understand that when you make an assertion, you need to explain your reasoning, preferably supported by evidence.

What these fucktards do instead is attack the person typing the argument. "hurr you must uneducated haha I win". Trump knows this, so he misspells and they spread his message for him.

youtube.com/watch?v=orr1yTZlLjc

But sites that wouldn't normally report on the content he tweets will now criticize him for bad spelling, bumping is content about Pelosi and Schumer

Actually Russia has done that before, it would be funny if the Democrats tried to take that angle. No-no it's just shooped!

wtf I hate the democrats now

you know i'm actually starting to find the mindless shilling of the word "Drumpf" and its variations to be funny. its so stupid

It is, because it's an admission that they don't actually have anything valid to complain about.

I'm glad he's making a joke out of this russia bullshit because that's what it is.

We prefer "doublethink", but yes, it is.