What causes the somali look?

It is freaky,almost like they all have some unidentified mental illness.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2014/03/24/capoids-pymgies-negroids-and-australoids-are-separate-major-groupings/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Georgia's always on my mi mi mi mi mi mi mi mi miiiind

FFS I'm in minnesota And I know what you mean. Somalians are so gay. Did u know somalias average IQ is 68?

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo

AIDS

Inbreeding and lack of nutrition

the bogs delved too deep into their genetics.

they're always wide-eyed like they were in the middle of committing a crime when you walked in/over

Desperation?

amphetamines, stress and being a nigger

They have Caucasoid-esque facial features and are really skinny so their eyes bulge, cheeks protrude etc. but have very dark skin and mostly black-ish hair. It's a weird looking combination compared to most normal people you'll see.

>somalias average IQ is 68
I blame white patriarchy. These gentlemen clearly would chill in a comfy mars colony right now if it weren't for this oppression.

Incest. Africa is full of incest and Somalia is one of the worst places. I know it's a meme against whites but incest is huge in Africa and the middle east which is why those places are so violent.

They're rape babies of Arabs and Nigs.

It's called malnutrition. Notice how people with Fetal Alcohol syndrome all look similar? It's the same deal, starve a person long enough and the body reacts, same as drinking when you are pregnant.

It's hard to walk and think about stealing/raping at the same time.

It`s almost as if... they weren`t human...

If you saw what white ppl look like from a outside perspective youll also have that look

I could nuke Somalia and not feel any remorse.

Fuck that shitty country full of shitty people.

Then what are they?

Aliens? Molemen? Bogs?

2000 years of pure incest, even today they have the highest incest rate on the planet, google it

Nope. Even when they have free housing and benefits and enough food the males all have the same appearance, thin long faces, look sort of dumb, as if you've just surprised them fucking a goat. You can literally spot a Somali a mile away. Not quite black, not quite Pakistani, not quite arab.

The women all have fat round faces or that might be the stupid head thing they wear.

Someone on Sup Forums claimed it was due to childhood malnutrition, but it could have been a Somalian poster's damage control.

They really are fucking ugly though.

Go take an English class and then try again. Kek.

they are niggers after all

capoids

KANGZ

Somalia does

But I'm not talking about black people in general,there are africans even in impoverished countries that look normal and calm.

They are a negroid/capoid/congoid admixture.
robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2014/03/24/capoids-pymgies-negroids-and-australoids-are-separate-major-groupings/

>balloon heads
>bug eyes
>crooked teeth

The women are even worse, they look like fat black slugs

no they are caucasoid

malnutrition

nope.

>What causes the somali look?

raping your female relatives for centuries
they want to change that
so they came to rape Europe

East African Negroid gene, all neighbouring countries share it by and large

pointed chin-bone seem to be the common theme

maybe they're born with it...

maybe it's Maybelline.

They're the missing link between sandniggers and niggers

These primitive creatures have no business being anywhere near civilization.

STOP bullying our somali friends

Meth.

Nah, it's because of a plant called khat.
Basically what you're looking at is crackheads.

Would.

They look like ducking baked potatoes. The woman have really small mouths and massive lips. Looks awful.

Gypsies of Africa

Inbred mental nutcases

it is the look of 'default psychopathy', psychopathy (absence of a mind) as the natural state of that particular human brain. you see it in prominence among latin americans as well, and as a rare condition amongst all humanity.

in the west we are more familiar with persons suffering from psychopathy-affective disorders OF the mind, when thinking of 'psychopathy'. which is where the common association to high intelligence and emotional control comes from. the 'default psychopath' has markedly lower-than-average intelligence and reasoning ability, and total lack of emotional control, perpetually aroused into fight-or-flight.

They're not Somali. They're Swedish you shitlord.

poor nutrition during childhood.

Nope. You see it in second generation Somali in the UK. It's their genes not their environment.

genetics are racist

give them your money you bigot

It's the same shit that causes the innsmouth look.

Libertarianism is a hell of a drug.

WE

disgusting

Aren't those supposed to be from the Cape?

The niggers of niggers

They are half arab, half nigger.
The worst of both worlds.

Lol.

Bogs are smart motherfuckers, those somali are the dumbest animals around.

Khat + starvation and african genetics

race

It's the average bonestructure of Somalians that give the ET-like proportions. Wide at the top, narrow on the bottom.

Somalian beniz in sweden puzzi :DD

underrated

That's the look of butt pirates

Somalians look like every rabid black person in a zombie movie ever. Henceforth they should be known as Zomalians.

Not gonna lie, I was on reddit the other day and saw a picture of Indian chiefs. Whether you pick Somalis, Asians, Indians or whatever, there are unmistakable signs of differences.
Scientists be like "We're all humans". Yeah, we may be, but that doesn't mean we're 100% the same.

Stuck in evolution.
I have 3 somalis that I have captured that I run experiments on.

I have come to the conclution that they're simply stuck in evolution.

I hope you had the common courtesy of keeping them locked in the same room as your wife, you raysist bogotted anti-national shitlord !!!

> Working nights in a city with large Somalian population
> Go out to Subway to get the crew food
> Standing in line, the place is crowded with Somalian kids
> 14 year old 7' tall lanklets with bug-eyes and weird teeth
> There's a Somalian kid with his arm in a brace shouting his order to the kids at the front, who are passing it along to a white guy who looks like Jack Black working at the counter
> Somalian with broken arm tries sneaking in, but Jack Black yells "GET HIM OUT OF HERE, HE'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE"
> Jack Black forces the kid outside
> When I leave, the broken arm Somalian is arguing with a police officer, yelling that Jack Black is racist
> Someone hands him a sub that Jack Black made for him and he starts eating it

This is the most in-person contact I've had with Somalians.

>3
That's an awfully small sample size. You want your science to be the best it can, don't you?

What till you see the Sudanese look

Caucasoid phenotype with dark skin. Close relatives to Aryans and Alpinoids. We have had at least a thousand threads about this topic already.

Hunger and a lack of education suppress the development of IQ.

Why? they all come from the same parents anyways.

stop advertising your music fag

So does being a nigger.

>raysist bogotted

nice accent, banglaDAESH

an iq of 72

pic related

SD here. Nuke the cities or we will do it for you, I can't guarantee there won't be collateral damage.

These niggers are the worst kind.

They just go to Aldi, put things in their pockets and run out, just like that, and everyone sees it, but nobody says something.

I yell at them and accuse them of stealing, most of the people just stand there and look or don't even care.

We are scared, and interested, there is no feeling of proud or justice in germans left, we are dead machines without feelings.

Nigga would fit in in the SS if he shaved off his curly hair

negroanarchism does that to you

the only somali I ever interacted with- on a semi regular basis - put an old revolver in my neck and pulled the trigger

*click*

How do you even function with mid 60s iq?

Blight.

>Implying somalis function
cuck

You don't
That's why they come here. to leech
nice digits btw

monkoids

This post is both disturbing and true on so many levels.
+1 internetz for you

The Somali look is a cross between a Paki and a black, it's bloody hideous!

Now imagine that Somalia lost to 15 other countries in the race to the bottom of IQ pile !! how do they function ?

Ahh fuck. I was watching the movie and couldn't help thinking just what the fuck Ötzi was doing in it.

>Albino somalis look like white people

Doesn't surprise me all that much, people from the Horn of Africa are technically Caucasians (just with dark skin).
But I don't know why they're so fucking stupid though. Arabs, Maghrebis, Turks and Persians can all be intelligent (and have displayed great intelligence at times in the past).
Somalis, Eritreans and Ethiopians, meanwhile, are all borderline retarded.