Just thought I'd brighten up your day a bit Sup Forums with a heartwarming picture

Just thought I'd brighten up your day a bit Sup Forums with a heartwarming picture

thank you, i like this picture

Why do liberals feel like the thoughts of children are a good way to validate their beliefs?

Many studies have shown that kids from a young age will prefer toys depicting their own race.

This idea that kids are pure and innocent and completely race-blind is a falacy.

Aww how ADORABLE! If we were anything like children all the hate in the world would be gone.

i dont know but it makes me laugh every single time. if my nephew starts talking i just tell him "you dont know shit kid' and push him down

>This triggers the stormfaggots

One is going to grow up to hate white people. Guess which one.

>and push him down

What the fuck am i looking at here

If two kids of the same race did this, you'd think they were mentally challenged.

Because kids like this aren't bitter racists that are mad because other people enjoy themselves while they sit on Sup Forums wasting their lives away.

Quick rundown on this?

Bet he is thinking that copper wasnt worth it now. Happened to a dude on top of my apartment building. Whole stairwell smelled like burnt BBQ for weeks after

Pls no bully nephew.

Wtf, story?

Obviously the white one

that kid is a retard

Whoa, that projection.

Attempted copper theft on a live junction box resulted in fried crispy kangs

I'm sorry parents but your kid is retarded.

Holy shit what the fuck!

That is fucked up!

nice trick question
they both are

Jax n' Reddy

Two interracial first graders get take on racists and stormfags in this 2 player action beat em up.

Wow this pic makes me want to open the borders

this is what president trump wants though, i am all supportive of this

>we all bleed the same blood and are created by the same god

dividing by race is a liberal tactic

Yeah, they're children. Leftist are pretty similar.

>it turns out to be a surprise ambush-style nigger hate thread

topkek

Wait I thought the left was all against color blindness now?

#twinning

colour blindness is an issue in our society.

I did that when I was little too, I didn't understand why people thought it was hilarious :3.

>Posting pictures of your kids on the internet for attention and feel good virtue signaling.

>so that their teacher wouldn't be able to tell them apart!
You gotta admit that's cute as shit

Poor lady just discovered her son is retarded

Little kids were made to be bullied. It's their only redeeming quality; highly bulliable.

That is a big box where the electricity for large buildings and factories comes from. In short. Nigger (though Mexicans love that shit too) broke the front panel of the box open and attempted to steal the copper wiring inside to recycle it for cash.

When you get hit with that many volts it fucks you up bad. Enough volts and it can cause you to in effect blow apart. Nigger is still alive because while there is extremely high voltage there is very very little Amps

I guess pro-abortion people watch this and don't feel anything at all, right?

Holy shit that managed to blow a fucking hole in the side of his body!

Why?

of course he did, what black kid wouldn't want to pretend he's actually white?

Negros. I'm pretty sure some shit came of this and she was punished for it. It's been a long time since I heard the back story though.

>Many studies have shown that kids from a young age will prefer toys depicting their own race.

(((Studies))) can get you whatever results you want.

There have also been many studies and experiments conducted where kids of all races picked the white Barbie or the white doll with blond hair over the dolls of other races.

There were studies in which babies that were not yet able to recognize their own mothers were much calmer and happier in the presence of a white blond woman over women of other races, even their own mothers.

there's probably a specific logical fallacy that refers to it
it's basically an "i'm so right and it's so obvious that even a child understands" argument

i find more whites want to act black than the reverse. i think part of it is becuase black culture is still very alpha, while being white just means nothing really. even mexicans and arabs are white now in america.

Of coerce, it is "her body".
Wee should post it on r/twoxchromosomes though.

I remember a similar thing when i was a little kid. My best mate was like half abo so his skin was a bit dark.
I always assumed he was just more tanned, or when i was mad, that his skin was stained shit brown when he was born

Possibly that, plus the extent that rap culture is pushed on media and entertainment outlets.

You must live in a very fucked up area.

Whites that want to be black are refered to as white trash, and no one likes them.

Not a single person I know considers a Mexican or a sand nigger white by any stretch of the word. Shit after the last census people were talking for weeks about how the option for spics to check "white/Hispanic" should be removed from the form

His hand is melted to the metal as well, skins just fused with it.

The father beat this "babysitter" to a pulp and the cops released him quickly and no further action was taken against the father.

>being racist is something bad
If you hate this pace so much, gfto, nigger

That poor little white boy needs to stop it with the blackface before he gets hurt by some nigger.

not really dude, i live in texas, and literally every beaner down here says they are white, and people just accept it.

it's a good way to alter the statistics to make the white population seem higher than it actually is, so people don't freak out about minority status.

Which is why everyone was pissed the Mexicants have the option to select white. The fact that is even somehow an option on a government form is beyond fucked.

gee, who could be behind this

So you're saying they have zero critical thinking skills or life experience with which to make sound judgements, therefore we should all follow their lead in jumping off the roof with a plastic shopping bag, in the hope that it will act like a parachute?

yeah, i was laughing when i saw Brownsville, TX is listed as 88% white on the census. if you ever been there you know it is filled with beaners and practically nobody else.

a lot of the wanted posters here in texas will have beaner pictures on here with names like Jose Gonzalez and Fernando Sanchez with their race listed as "white". if we took beaners out of the white category i bet we would be as low as asian crime rates as far as criminality goes.

There's actually a very large group of Mexicans in Texas, down around the border, that are literally "white Hispanics"
They're indistinguishable from an actual white person until they start talking.

Yamete! Little kids are for hugging not bullying!

Argumentum ad puerilitum? Argument from childishness.

>large group

i don't know where you've been to but the valley is full of brown beaners. maybe there are a few original spaniards down there, but they are by no means a large group.

I thought that was mainly because children like to self-project onto toys and games and such.

Step away from the hoodlum son.

We really should stop using the word Hispanic. It's a word made up by the US government to describe people from Spanish speaking countries, regardless of the obvious racial differences which exist among that group. The function of labels is to be descriptive, but the word 'hispanic' describes millions of people with almost nothing in common, meaning it actually describes nothing.

>dividing by race is a liberal tactic
No one on the board has ever advocated for racial segregation or genocide

yeah, it would be about as silly as classifying blacks as "anglo" since they speak english

Dividing by race is a human instinct. You're a retard.

i was being sarcastic, i do not like minorities

Holy shit.

This is actually a good thing. The black kid might end up successful if he grows up around whites.

Like fucking locusts.

Fucking animals

except for the superior and the inferior lel

So did they die?

Children begin to recognize racial differences as early as infancy. They aren't colorblind.
The white kid is either severely mentally deficient, or the story is manufactured.

You sound like you have a lot going for you.

i don't know man, white americans as a whole have become very mentally deficient over the years by allowing mexico to colonize a sizable portion of our country

Sad thing is I was just as shocked to hear her dad was in the picture as this Webm made me when I saw it first

Only good post in this thread

will do

>Kids satire at 5yo

Yeah no, this is a manufactured propaganda

monkey see monkey do

the teacher then laughed and expelled the black kid

It is true though, children can see the colour difference but don't see any other differences and treat kids from other races just the same, unless specifically instructed towards the opposite by their elders

>Although there is extremely high voltage there is very little amps

Google ohms law

What an important news story. Literally no reason to be reported outside
>look! A black kid and a white kid get along!

Kids are nice. too bad they have to grow up.

Shaun insists that he's black. But if that's true, why does he smile in pictures?

Since when does the news report on reddid posts?

No idea. When someone goes "Even my 5 year old knows Trump is bad" (or whatever) the response should be "Your 5 year old still shits his pants" or "Your 5 year old thinks dragons are real"... The beliefs of a child aren't to be emulated. Kids don't know a god damn thing.

He's not wrong you know

That's what I want to know. You can see through his fucking rib muscles. That's some hard shit to come back from.