BRAVO LIBERALS!

yahoo.com/style/explaining-the-future-that-liberals-want-meme-taking-over-the-internet-190547524.html

>Apparently, according to the post Wednesday from @polNewsNetwork1 that has since gone viral, an image of two people — not in the future, but in real life on planet Earth today — minding their own business on public transportation is, to some people, a representation of the undoing of America.

>This is the future, period. You can either deal with that or move to the woods and let the rest of the world spin on without you

>It says something that a conservative looks at picture and thinks, "This is the future liberals want." That's not the future; that's now.

We're fucking doomed

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/miPfN
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penny-farthing
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

>You can either deal with that or move to the woods and let the rest of the world spin on without you
How about no?

Why haven't you already?

It's ok just wait until we are a muslim majority country. Then we will have equal rights for trans and gay people.

Archive that link next time, OP

archive.is/miPfN

so it is in fact the future liberals want?

Uncle Adolf, please come back and save us.

As long as they're not fucking with me or parading their sexual proclivities in the public square (which some do) I don't give a shit.

Cultural conservatism does not need to be imposed in order for it to be carried forward. In fact, imposing cultural conservatism is the fastest way to alienate the masses.

>And then, of course, there were the memes
Jesus wept!

The U.S. will not become a muslim majority country, you freaking basement dwelling idiot.

No matter how much paranoia inducing web sites you drown yourself in it will never happen.

Get over yourself.

Faggot, that's not how it works. Like in the Highlander movie, only one will exist. Other won will lose, because of cuck faggot like you.

Until the one on the left is the majority then pic related happens.

well allahu ackbar then better than being a degenerate

>deal with that

Oh, I'll deal with it alright

uou complaining about this make me so hot.
>literally jacking off right now.

> Become a trans and still manspread

>You can either deal with that or move to the woods and let the rest of the world spin on without you

Or you can do something about it.

Sadly Sup Forums is just a bunch of LARPers and NEETS too lazy to leave their houses and involve in a real political movement.

We really are fucking doomed.

>parading their sexual proclivities in the public square
What the fuck, are you even looking at the photo? It's literally an xy-chromosome male dressed up in fucking booty shorts and a red-haired wig with a blue tank top and choker, you fucking degenerate.

Jesus Christ, we need to genocide these fucks. This is so disgusting. Get these fucking people out of existence.

i would let that tranny fuck me all night

Ahmed how'd you get into Mexico? But seriously tho, I love how the left is celebrating this shit. It's shooting themselves in the foot and normies see that they celebrate our culture degrading itself.

>It's literally an xy-chromosome male

...sitting quietly on a train/bus looking at his phone

>yfw feminists start bitching about transpreading and transplaining

I interpret it as all women in hijabs and all men cucked into fems.

Encouraging degeneracy and parading his sexual fetish in the open.

We should not allow this monstrosity to exist.

>This is the future, period. You can either deal with that or move to the woods and let the rest of the world spin on without you
Im heavily considering this desu.

>a representation of the undoing of America.

Yes, in autistic fatmerica. You will never see that where I live.

>The U.S will not become a white minority country, you freaking basement dwelling idiot. No matter how much paranoia inducing radio broadcasting you drown yourself in it will never happen. Get over yourself.

t. 1965

Give it 20 more years.

We're already under pressure from the EU to let faggots marry.

Of course it's the british poster who has no sense of culture, no sense of history, of western civilization, of decency, of cultural unity, of having neighbors you respect, of having any sort of purpose and goal in life.

Muslim woman on the left needs to integrate.She looks uncomfortable next to the drag queen where as the drag queen doesn't really give a shit.

i do think whites being a minority in america would be a good thing, because then i think we would focus on issues instead of race. and i say this as a trump voter.

>her and I were just existing. The freedom to simply be yourself in a sea of people who aren’t like you is a freedom we all deserve.”

You know what, the tranny is right and seems like an intelligent person too. This is true in most big cities. Despite all the memes on Sup Forums, if you live anywhere with more than 5 million people chances are nobody gives a fuck about who you are, the way you dress, what accent you have or what your religion you follow. People are just... existing, and hoping the next train isn't delayed.

Inshallah

oh fuck off you daft drama queen

The Orange haired one is trans-spreading

>As long as they're not fucking with me or parading their sexual proclivities in the public square (which some do) I don't give a shit
Guess what? They are. Because if you don't address xir by xhe's proper pronoun you're committing a hate crime, and if you say you don't want a religion of violent goatfuckers who have a tendency to explode invading your country by the millions, you're also committing a hate crime.

I say we just let them war it out, then take out the few survivors left over at the end of it.

Frighteningly, those will be battle-hardened Mujahedin, gay people won't last long in that fight

You know damn well the muslims garbage bag only wants to slaughter him

Why most trannies look bad anyway? Why even try?

Nope.

>her and I were just existing. The freedom to simply be yourself in a sea of people who aren’t like you is a freedom we all deserve.”

There are 1.6 billion Muslims world wide. Of these 1 Billion believe that Sharia law should rule. Sharia law believes that the punishment for homosexuality and cross dressing should be death.

The woman you were sitting next literally wants to kill you and you will defend her and attack those who want to stop her ideology from spreading.

Liberalism really is a mental illness.

>We're fucking doomed
Conservatives, by definition, are resisting the changes the rest of the world adopts.
You were doomed from the beginning, whether you were resisting trannies, the horseless carriage, the round Earth, or agriculture itself.
This is the path you chose.

Yes but the gays spread like a plague, once they infect one of the muzies they could potentially wipe them out within a matter of weeks.

What the heck is that? Looks freaking cool to ride!!

People in big cities are subhuman for this reason

Ignoring reality like that for convenience is unnatural, spiritually people like you are less than ants

>Implying moving innawoods is a bad idea.

>>You can either deal with that or move to the woods and let the rest of the world spin on without you

Sounds fine to me.

Il go live in the countryside and drink tea while the non whites and degenerates destroy every liberal city on the planet.

Then when it gets completely out of hand the normal people will circle these cities, blockade them and bomb them until there is nothing left.

I personally cant wait.

>this is very true

>This is the future, period.
Yes, I'm sure this will be the future when Islam isn't .5% of the US population

It's called a penny-farthing. Predecessor of modern bicycles.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penny-farthing

meanwhile in 10 years, mexican american will pass german american as the most common ethnicity.

yet cucks here will celebrate that because mexicans are at least not muslim

Once Muslims become a discernible majority, the faggots like those pictured on the left will start getting tossed from roof tops.

It's hilarious to think that liberals actually believe that Islam is compatible with their worldview. They're merely useful idiots in helping them conquer our nations.

This.

How rude and entitled.

>check my email
>log out to the home page
>see this article
>check Sup Forums first before reading said article
At least the comments usually have smarter people than the authors.

underrated

>You can either deal with that or move to the woods

Or we can stop you faggots from destroying our country.

I love how they promote this. They are so delusional they don't see this will drive normal people away from their insane destructive ideology.

How fucking retarded are they? It's not just about "This is the future liberals want". It's also about the fact they think this could actually work in reality. That faggot in drag would be beheaded in no time, or be too afraid to be like that in public. Low IQ 3rd world savages motivated by a violent religious text will not be as tolerant as a middle class white progressive.

I remember when in the 90's people looked at women covered up in Saudi Arabia as a terrible sign of oppression of women. Liberals should be terrified that ultra-conservative Muslims are all over the West.

If a woman is fully covered up, she is NOT a secular liberal. I don't care if they're Christians, Jews or Muslims, ultra-orthodox religious crazies scare me.

Kek.

shayla is pretty qt ngl

transpreading

>I'm fine with it as long as it doesn't directly impact me
It's going to impact you sooner than you cuck. You will hang on DOTR just know that

>muh current year

Liberalism is dead, and the left killed it.

I'm so glad the media is taking the bait on this one.

They don't understand that the vast majority of people, American or otherwise will NEVER accept this as the "new normal."

All they're doing is converting people to our side, and galvanizing those who already support us.

Oh it'll be fine... for a while. Pretty soon though the trickle shall become a flood and that Tranny will be alone on a bus full of Muslims. They will certainly not "mind their own business then". Said Tranny fag will be thrown off the nearest building.

We're at the stage where multiculturalism barely works, there will be a point where it completely breaks down. We will see then how effective liberal hand holding and singing kumbaya works for keeping the peace.

There's a difference between scientific and social progress. I know it's often hard for you liberals to seperate the two though.

>We have flying cars so why can't gays buttfuck their adopted son, by Allah it's 2025!

I'm fine with this image, as long as that train is taking those things to a concentration camp.

I'm pretty sure Burkas work, I wouldn't fuck a bitch that looked like a Dr Who robot.

Something needs to be done about the left...
I

Where do I go to avoid this stuff?

dont leave your house

>one in a million photo of muslim and tranny sitting next to each other
>Sup Forums thinks this indicates that the entire population is muslims and trannies, except for Sup Forums somehow

Trends come and go.

The tranny will not procreate.

The kebab will be removed.

The west will endure.

Goodnight

Northwest Front

As soon as the numbers of the person on the left increase to a formidable amount, the person on the right will be thrown off the nearest roof.

I don't think it represents anything except for the delicious hypocrisy the left is supporting. You really think that Muslim woman isn't thinking how fucking disgusting that guy is?

That's what this picture really means.
Increasing division, a powderkeg of a society ready to burst.
And when it does we'll be left to pick up the pieces.

This is interesting. I'm a moderate, with both some right and left political sensitivities, and yet I have to say, yes... a world with diverse people sitting politely and harmoniously and actively reducing carbon footprints together by using a public transit system works for me!

The whole thing just proves that lefties are the ultimate cucks, they don't want any normal white man oppression, they want ultimate Muslim oppression

Daily I hear muslims around me talking about how homosexuality is a mental disease that needs to be wiped out and nobody bats an eye

Again because they want real oppression, they love not being in control and a pure Islamic society is the ultimate form of control over them

The US will be white minority, but it will be spics and niggers, not muslims that overrun us. Europe is a different story.

Jews are the ones pushing the muslims are taking over meme here. It is obviously a problem, but these same jews are happy to have non-white flood the country so long as they don't worship Allah.

>harmoniously with Muslims

>that tranny

Would you, Sup Forums?

That is the most current year picture.

That will be the most 2040 picture in britain.
Bravo.

Indeed

>Liberals don't understand that Islam wants to kill Trannies
Let them kill themselves. I'm tired of cleaning up after the selfish and deluded liberals that think they're always right. Conservatives at least admit to not being perfect and at times ignorant. Liberals literally cannot admit to any wrongdoing or their fragile moral high ground ego would shatter into a gorillion pieces and they'd be forced to look themselves in the mirror for the hypocrites that they truly are.

It's amazing, in all honesty. Watching the lengths that some people will go to lie to themselves, so they can feel better about how racist, sexist, and bigoted they are. At least Conservatives admit to being awful, at times. But we're free to be awful because we're not perfect. Liberals need to stop acting like childish faggots. They need to admit they're human, just like everyone else. The god complex of the left has got to stop or else they are seriously and literally going to be their own destruction.

As hardcore as they like to think they are, Antifa can't protect you from a suicide bomber. Fucking idiots.

They're so fearful of something so unfounded and really inconsequential if possible. It's borderline existential how much they care about their nation staying the same forever.

Then all the lefties will just say "oh but they are not Muslims, they don't even represent the religion" then it'll get swept under the rug like all other major events that have happened

Stupid bitch is manspreading

faggot

I doubt that's even a trans. Probably just a drag queen.