HAPPENING: THE MADMAN FUCKING WENT THEIR HE CALLED TH DEMS OUT FOR MEETING KISLYAK

SHOTS FIRED SHOTS FIRED THiS IS NOt A FUCKING DRILL

He saw our mega thread on /pol yesterday and wanted to impress the the boys. The fucking madman delivers once again!

Top fuvking keeeeeeeeek

Sharia blue btfo forever how will they ever recover

Bu bu muh Russian nairruuhhhtivve

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

#MAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

#

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/837770149767827456
mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/837770149767827456
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Are these legit demands or satire?

Dems shitting themselves and committing suicide in droves.

Will never get tired of winning.

Did that nigger fix the "hear by"?

> Leftist takes jab at Trump wahhh lefties are bitter!

>Takes retaliatory jab at lefties out of sheer bitterness

> Praise kek! tha mad mann!!! bless trump and his familly!!! Yaweh!!!

>yfw Putin gave these pictures to Trump just to BTFO the Democrats

Witches witch-hunting, now exposed by Trump.

this is a fake picture designed to make the honorable house speaker Nancy Pelosi look bad because she is a revolutionary who speaks truth to power fighting fascism!!!!

We were cool with Russia before the sanctions and the whole Crimea annex mess
Trump is butthurt lol

Holy shit its like the same 6 triggered faggots all over the top replies hahahaha

>honorable house speaker Nancy Pelosi

No we weren't you stupid nigger, no one even gives a fuck about that. Syria is the reason we are supposed to hate russia. No fucks were given about "the russians invading korea" by the deep state.

I need proof. This is too good to be true.

You sound mad lol

I dont think I've seen a face I've wanted to punch more

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/837770149767827456

mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/837770149767827456

Terrific. Pelosi needs to be guillotined or hanged by Monday for her crimes against the nation and humanity

OH SHIT ITS REAL

DEMS ETERNALLY BTFO!!!!

Who gives a fuck? Lol.

Gotta shill harder shareblue.

>I hereby demand...
It will be done my lord

this really made me think. thank you for that contribution to the thread.

>We were cool with Russia before the sanctions and the whole Crimea annex mess

You mean before Obama started antagonizing and vilifying Russia at every step.

Relations between Russia and the US and between Russia and Europe were at their best in decades until Obama took office.

She is a fucking cunt!

Get used to 4 years of it. Losers!

I think youre forgetting that Bush tried to reset with Russia and ended up being pissed off with them too. US-Russia relations have been deteriorating since Yelstin left office

We are with you President Trump! We are your guardian angels, your plague of frogs upon your enemies!

this is not taking a jab tho, shareblue. this is calling out actual corrupt people.

dat fuckin hairline bruh..

HONORABLE MEMBA

Somehow I'm still not tired of winning.

8 years shareblue, 8 years.

Hope your overlords pay well.

He's calling the Dems out on their absurdity.

He also posted it on the POTUS account.

That's true that Obama ruined Russian relations in 2014, but that doesn't correlate into anything related to Pelosi and Schumer in their meetings with Putin and Russia on 2003 and 2010. Trump is just grasping at the straws.

What has Pelosi done?

He's exposing democrat hypocrisy. The media reports on what he tweets and now they will spread the news that the dems are just on a witch hunt to attack trump.

>tfw the POTUS reads 4chinz
feelsgoodman

It's almost like he's shitposting

I realized that but do these demands have any real legal merit?

>people on Sup Forums will go to their graves ACTUALLY thinking a PAC cares about Sup Forums and that all negative comments about a president with a negative approval rating must be paid shills

>hear by
>unpresidented

see

This is logical conclusion to their utter retardation and trying to force this Russian David Icke-tier conspiracy.

Lol trump got his source from Reddit
Makes sense why it was a shitpost

THE BANTZ ARE THROUGH THE ROOF

>people think that the largest imageboard on the internet that attracts more people daily than most news outlets isn't a target for social manipulation

He's never met Putin. Unless Schumer is referring to sometime before he ever declared he was going to run for POTUS.

The FBI and CIA answer to the president. He can have them conduct an investigation if he wanted.

of course not. Schumer didnt lie about it. Maybe Pelosi did, but she was not under oath (protip - politicians lie all the fucking time, if lying was a crime, all politicians would be locked up)

This.

Why the fuck was that kike at the inauguration?

>people on shariablue will go to their graves ACTUALLY thinking Clinton lost the election because of "The Russians"

She doesn't like muscle cars and guns

You sound retarded. I bet being a Trump fanboy is the only thing you got going for you in life.

Nope.

Trump thinks he's still on the campaign trail. He's using a simple rhetorical device called: "turning the tables" - it's equivalent of saying "look! A squirrel!".

I guess the entire Administration knows the game is up. Trump's Presidency is about to end.

JESUS CHRIST Burgers are obsessed with Russia.

For good reason.

Russia is the US's adversary on the international stage.

All high positioned Democrats had meetings with muh Russians for many years,Hillary met with Putin multiple times in past, Schumer and others did as well.

But only after they lost that become relevant.

>hurr durr there are no paid shills here
t. paid gaslighting shill
You're not fooling anyone except Brock, who apparently thought you were competent

Only because Washington must have enemies or else they had to create them.

You're an American and you don't know about Pelosi?

>Nancy Patricia D'Alesandro Pelosi (/pəˈloʊsi/; born March 26, 1940) is an American politician who is the Minority Leader of the House of Representatives, representing California's 12th congressional district. ... Pelosi is the first woman, the first Californian and first Italian-American to lead a major party in Congress

She's basically the person who for decades now has been the figurehead for San Francisco liberalism and Communist degeneracy.

Didnt Russia just try a coup in your country, user? Why are you defending them?

well if your not getting paid to shill, then you are dumber than the other nerd virgins

The democrats and Republicans NEVER discussed issues of State before they were in Office.

EVERY politician knows it is illegal to do so. This was established after Nixon's intervention in Vietnam before he was President.

Trump, and his team, don't know the ground rules. They aren't fit to be in the White House.

ahahahahah ....

Stockholm Syndrome.

Democrats and Republicans were talking with Russia before the 2014 sanctions

Lrn2americanpolitics faggot

Get ready for 4 long years of it, shareblue. Hope you like your own salty tears.

Yep. Also, its pretty much common practice in Washington to NOT have closed door meetings with the Russian ambassador/diplomats outside of the State department because everyone knows that their intelligence and state apparatus are the same fucking thing. Congressmen and Senators generally have a state dept representative with them at any sort of meeting with Russian state reps. Except for Sessions of course.
Check out the timeline, sketchy af

totally, they NEVER do it.

>before the 2008 election, then-Candidate Barack Obama sent retired Amb. William Miller to Iran “to assure the mullahs that he was a friend of the Islamic Republic, and that they would be very happy with his policies.”

It is illegal to discuss issues of State before taking Office.

In 2008 Obama was a Senator.

It's the same handful of manchildren who's lives consist of constantly refreshing twitter until there's a new trump tweet they can spew hate all over. It's pretty fucking sad.

Hahaha stay assblasted friendo :^)

Why would any sane person not want to be ruled by Putin, tho?

Please explain what is going on in America.
Dems are coming with the 1950s Red Scare but were tied to Russia the whole time?
Are Dems literally Projection: The faction?

I hope someone grabs your favorite pet irl and hangs it from a tree

Shill piece of shit

t. literal newfag

and by newfag i dont mean eternal newfag, I mean "fresh off the boat january 2017 paid by shariablue" newfag

Erm...

After Nixon's intervention in Vietnam before becoming President, it was made illegal to discuss issies of State with foreign powers.

This is why Trump's team are deep in the shit.

Just stating the facts here.

Negotiation tactics. The idea is to make a demand so ridiculous, that when actual negotiations take place, everything seems like a better alternative. Read "The Art of the Deal".

>In 2008 Obama was a Senator
kek. what was Sessions when he met with Russian ambo?

talk shit get hit

Do you unironically think this?

like Obama was doing when he was caught on the hot mic during his campaign. Introductions and discussions are two separate things.

>nixon's intervention in vietnam
>before becoming president
you got your history facts a bit muddled up fampai

That was my point.

It was illegal for Sessions to be discussing issues of State with a foreign power.

>this is what libs actually believe

Obama didn't discuess issues of State.

Trump's team did.

It's apparent history isn't your strong point.

Because both points are absolutely true
Russia is absolutely an adversary
Trump is absolutely trying to deflect because he is in a whole shit ton of hot water

your point is that it's ok for Senator Obama, but not for Senator Sessions? That really makes a lot of sense.

ordering an investigation when you are the president isn't just "taking a jab", retard

also

>0.02 shekels have been deposited into your account

>trump literally just posting Sup Forums memes
WEW LAD. TOP FUCKING KEK

BANTZ WITH THE BOYZ

Blown the fuck out.

He's going to do the same thing he did to the term "Fake News". Start accusing libs of being Russian agents.

>Russia is absolutely an adversary
Proofs that Russia is anyhow special in that regard?