Hillary Clinton sent classified information about nuclear weapons

Why is nobody talking about this? Wikileaks just tweeted that Hillary sent a classified nuclear weapons training manual to John Podestas Gmail account. This was "Need to know" only information, and this vindicates FBI user further. Remember when he said Hillary SOLD Special Access Program level intelligence? And then gave two examples of what SAP level intelligence was? One of the two examples he gave, if I recall correctly was information about nuclear weapons.

This information needs to get trending!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/837704382472933376
youtube.com/watch?v=Dk2kaXXmaN4&feature=youtu.be
hillaryspeeches.com/2013/11/
opensecrets.org/lobby/firmsum.php?id=D000022193&year=2013
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Clinton's_tenure_as_Secretary_of_State
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_access_program
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/837704382472933376

youtube.com/watch?v=Dk2kaXXmaN4&feature=youtu.be

Steady,steady, shall we tweet this out? Any ideas for hashtags?

Lets start the re tweeting this until it gets covered

#snukenuke

People would rather believe Trump is a criminal with the most circumstantial of evidence rather than Hillary Clinton who has factually been proven to be a real criminal.

Maybe just the hashtag #NuclearSecurity would work? Can anyone think of something better? Something punny maybe?

These people literally only care about wedge issues like homophobia and sexism. They couldn't care less if their candidate compromises national security, but they are happy to use it as an excuse to demonize their opposition. Absolutely pathetic.

bump! don't let this information fade into obscurity!

bump!!!

Bump this shit you animals!

gee crooked is crooked. news at 10.

How fucked am I for downloading this?

Will they van me?

downloading what? it's a wikileaks tweet

There's a PDF attached.

look at the amount of fucking slide threads

very doubtful. the podesta leaks have been downloaded over and over thousands of times, at the very least

plebbit had entire search groups wrt this shit only months back

There's like three happenings dropping, fox dropped a story on its site about Obama and the DOJ funneling money from a slush fund to "grassroots" left-wing movements and the implications of using it to fund his last election along with possibly working to undermine the President.

Then there's the Shareblue connection to foreign governments.

Also there's the Twitter back and forth with Trump calling out people who had contact with the Russian ambassador, the same as Sessions did when he was a senator.

We have to get this information out as fast as possible because they are going to back Trump into a corner by neutering Jeff Sessions. If this information can get trending among normies before they can force out Sessions, then Sessions can crack down on them without it looking like the "literally Hitler" narrative they've been building up for over a year now.

It's up to us now!

*sip*

bumping for great justice!!

Does anybody else remember FBI user specifically alleging that Hillary Clinton did not just possess SAP level intelligence on her private server, but outright SOLD it?

This email was sent on:

Date: 2013-11-21 10:10

Does anyone know if Bill Clinton gave a paid speech around the time this email was sent? Does anyone know how to find this information out?

If Bill Clinton were to have given a very lucrative speech around the same time this email was sent, does that mean this wasn't exactly "careless" behavior after all?

Here's some hillary speeches
hillaryspeeches.com/2013/11/

Awesome! Thank you. What about Bill Clinton? Any idea where to get a list of his speeches and the amount he was paid?

>a classified nuclear weapons training manual to John Podestas Gmail account

Why would Podesta have a need to know such (not to mention he wouldn't be allowed to view it)?

Selling it to the Chinks?

I can't think of any reason (except for that..) Surely he could explain himself publicly?

Podesta Group used as an intermediary? Here's a list of people that lobbied using the PG in 2013.
opensecrets.org/lobby/firmsum.php?id=D000022193&year=2013

Hell, would HILLARY even have a "need to know" when it comes to this sort of thing?

Keep this alive, guys!

bump!

#nuclearclinton

Bumperino

KEK WILLS IT BUMPS

>This email was sent on:
>Date: 2013-11-21 10:10

hang on - WHEN DID SHE STEP DOWN AS STATE SECRETARY

did she even have clearance to these documents at this time?

I don't know what to look for here exactly, but I do see that the Nuclear Energy Group paid him $200,000. Probably not related, but it's the best I can come up with having briefly browsed that list.

Enormous, today I've made a thread and it was on 8th page after 3 minutes.

>This email was sent on:

> Clinton's final day as secretary was February 1, 2013

DID SHE HAVE CLEARANCE WHEN THE EMAIL WAS SENT?

oh shit nigger

>did she even have clearance
Clearance? Hillary?
Yeah, right. She does what she wants.
Haters gonna hate.

Wait... That's a good point... Looks like she resigned on February 1st, 2015 and this was sent on November 21st of that year? Holy shit.

#Nuclearfamilies

>Wikileaks just tweeted
seems legit

Jesus Christ...

bump

B

U

M

P

Why don't you gib us SAP secrets, wikileaks, show us that letter

combo breaker

E

her husband gave the chinese our nuclear technology during his presidency.
Are you surprised?

R

slidey slidey shareblue

>This email was sent on:

Bump.

LOCK HER UP

C

A

R.

If she wasn't even secretary of state at the time this was sent we need to be looking into campaign donations, too. And also donations to the Clinton Foundation.

Trump said the very first thing he would do as president would be to put crooked Hillary in prison.

so in other words, nothing is gonna happen to her

ITT People that find secret meetings with Russians nothing to speak of that are actively trying to win an election that was over months ago.

#ClintonNuke
#NukeClinton
#nuCLINTONclear
#NukeillaryClintbomb
#HillaryNukefo
#Clintonuke
#Clintonnukeinfo
#KillaryNuketon

If enough of the general population understands the magnitude of what is going on then Trump can crack down on them without looking like "literally Hitler". It's literally up to us to get this information trending wide enough to allow that to happen. It's the ONLY chance she can ever be taken down.

What about Israeli meetings and connections?
I thought Ivanka married a Russian?...

>ITT People that find secret meetings with Russians nothing to speak of that are actively trying to win an election that was over months ago.

ah yes, we should allow brazen corruption to carry on as it would, had crooked won the election

not me. I just want to hold Trump to his promises. He was clear about this. He said the first thing he would do as president would be to put crooked Hillary in prison.

So Trump lied again as usual and there is no defending it.

This guy knows

someone tweet this out to Jason Chaffetz and Trey Gowdy. They are the only ones who still give af in the White House enough to say something about it.

Cross tweet Chaffetz, Gowdy, and maybe a reporter who likes tweeting about this kind of stuff.

This is huge. We can confirm the wikileak mail is verified and factual, correct? anything to destroy the demonic left.

There's something so wrong about her face, but I don't know what it is.

It is as if she was trying to express an emotion she doesn't have, and her mouth doesn't match her eyes.

>So Trump lied again as usual and there is no defending it.

thank you for your concern

now tell me why obama didn't close gitmo again, and why the democrats aren't whining about it?

fool, speacial access programs have very little to do with nuclear weapons, they have to do with fuckin spaceships manufactured by locheed martin saic boeing etc etc and the various other high level technologies you've probably only seen on television programs

I've been worried for a while that wikileaks was compromised by some pro clinton faction but if that were true, why would they release something like this?

bumpin

for

great

reddit

Well start a hashtag faggot. And don't say "I don't have a twitter" if you want it spread then start and others will follow.

>speacial access programs have very little to do with nuclear weapons, they have to do with fuckin spaceships manufactured by locheed martin saic boeing etc etc

> Special access programs (SAPs) in the federal government of the United States of America are security protocols that provide highly classified information with safeguards and access restrictions that exceed those for regular (collateral) classified information

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_access_program

He's just waiting for the media to cool down.
They would slander him like we've never seen before if he touches so early in his presidency.
or if anything he's just waiting for a moment of weakness or a slip up so everyone will hate and want her to be imprisoned.
Sorta like this situation, can you imagine if evidence pops up that she illegally transferred military nuke info without permission?
If that happens the backlash would be too tremendous for the (((media))) to get behind her without looking like paid morons.

I'm just quoting FBI user here. I know shit all about classified information but FBI user gave two examples of SAP level intelligence and they were, according to my memory:

1)The location of a covert operative in the field, along with his orders

and

2)Nuclear missile silo locations.

Again, this isn't my area of expertise but i'm inclined to believe FBI user at this point, at least compared to some random user talking about spaceships.

Nobody is falling for your Russian propaganda shill

slidey slidey shareblue

>This email was sent on:

I did. #NuclearSecurity

Not the most creative but it's something at least.

Isn't this in and of itself evidence that she illegally transferred military nuke info without permission? Isn't this PROOF?

Hi SB. :)

So basically she gave this manual to the Russians and the Chinese. Stay classy, Clintons!

false flag trying to put a veil over the real special access projects, levels and levels of disinfo

Hmmm

Also

B-but... m-muh Russia...

there is no fucking way...

Do your part elsewhere, boys.

Upvote all SLUSH posts in /r/the_donald/new/

LOL look at the response to this thread. Random anons all over the place bumping for great justice. Let's contrast that with you, whose literally being paid to shitpost.

The very fact that your side has to spend $40 million on a shilling campaign as pathetic as yours shows whose winning this war of information.

"proof" needs to finds its way to the people my friend.
You can have all proof and truths in the world on any subject, but if they never reach the eyes or ears of the people they remain as though they never existed in the first place.

>tldr need a slingshot to fire this proof right in the middle of everyone's eyes so they see it and start to spread/cling to it
metaphorically ofc

Just like I suspect she did with the "Chinese" stealth fighter.

Literally execution worthy.

anti-slide bump

At this point they're just inning it in how much shit they can get away with.

>dude wikileaks is compromised lmao it doesn't matter what they say
>dude wikileaks fits our narrative again they're not compromised at all we were wrong hillary is a crook lmao

useful idiots at it again