This is Brazil's Century

>no race-baiting since there are no whites
>85 average IQ, just enough to poo in loo but not enough to flush it appropriately
>rampant crime and absent police means you can kill people and have only 8% chances that your case will be investigated
>poverty everywhere which means you can hire poor people as house servants very cheaply
>imported electronics everywhere thanks to active industry of crackheads mugging helpless yuropoors and burguer tourists
>plenty of open space for european refugees to flee from after they hand their continent to Ahmed so they won't look like they are racists

No one can stop us. Lula 2018 and we are in for the country of the future.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Cja_ND2iIWI
youtube.com/watch?v=nLNnxNYJJBs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

good points

you forgot to mention big booties, and for those who aren't into that- there's plenty of trannies.

Lol no. i'd rather die than live in Brazil. Your country is a shithole and always will be.

>this shit again
This is extreme autism. You're obsessed, seek help.

Nigga just go to r/Watchpeopledie and you will see that Brazil is nothing but a shithole full of niggers and trigger-happy off-duty cops.

Thanks!

>big brazilian bundas
>even average girls will have mid-sized bundas
>implants and exercises to increase bunda size are more common here than anywhere else in the world
>specified tranny streets, which means trannies are easy to find and often conquer territory from cis-female prostitutes
>brazilian trannies have access to hair, bunda and breast implants making them hotter than the average woman

Brazil is shit and you know it. It's pretty much Megacity 1 but arguably even more violent and nigger tier. I feel bad that you have to live there.

brazil superpower when?

You know what's so funny? No country cucked Brazil more than France.

Really.

Our constitution is based on yours, our politicians mimic yours, our masonry was copy-paste of yours and even our public structure and burocracy were based on the french tradition. Even our anthem wanted to be just like the french anthem.

I'm not surprised we are also a hopeless merdehole that is not going anywhere.

Designated murder districts

Portuguese genes tend to do that do you, don't forget that Portugal had a niggerization policy from the day they discovered Africa, their king imposing by law to marry negresses and all that after being a muslim arab country for more than half a century.

Thanks for reminding me.

Don't fall for the specified murder districts. You don't just die in beaches, favelas, specific murder districts, public places, tourist sights, local markets, empty streets, bus stops, jammed tunnels and other specific places; murder goes EVERYWHERE and anywhere.

We are the PVP zone of the world. Just go to Liveleak.

No wonder you're rooting for Lula. I guess you're just happy to see the country being an utterly degenerate, hopeless shithole. Shill for PSTU while you're at it.

half a millennia, obviously

>PVP

Brazil is a PVE zone and we're the E on that. Just low level mons for farming.

is that Dom Hue II?

We don't have it so bad. But your existence doesn't do us any favors.

The only future we have is dying by maloqueiros hands

bump

70% of your country is fucking jungle. the other 20% is full of niggers, and the last 10% in the south should cede and become it's own country or join Argentina.

Apparently the Brazilian-American SJW exchange program is going very well.

Thanks for sending us this demon to talk to the niggers and tell everyone that white Brazilians are all racists. Hopefully by 2020 we will be in South African levels of division.

Long live Brazil, superpower of the future!

youtu.be/Cja_ND2iIWI

save xuxa, and nuke the rest...

hot

>save xuxa, and nuke the rest...

kelly key too

youtube.com/watch?v=nLNnxNYJJBs

I remember racing to fap whenever that music video showed up on tv before it ended. Lyrics literally promote pedophilia though.

>Lula 2018

THIS

You sometimes forget how fucking huge Brazil is. Man.

She's British you fucking tard, blame Europe like you should.

O-o-oh. I wanna be like You-ou-ou.

Picture should ashame you desu

Europe got CHIMPED

What on Earth is wrong with her eyes? That nose looks awful too

Pic related are all Brazilian students.