Why there are so many turks on germanistan?

Why there are so many turks on germanistan?

I think they imported them during 60's economic boom

She hates Aryans.

We had good relations with Turkey and so a lot of guest workers came after the war because we needed them apparently for our Wirtschaftswunder.

Because they single handedly built up Germany after the war

well we invited them to lower the unit labor costs to focus the german economy on exports

Rute…

yes we built germany and now germans must pay for it.

Single handedly?

we will pay you in cyclon b
don't worry you will recive your share in time

> Germans took the Ottoman Turks into the war
> They btfo the Ottoman cuz Hilter was retarded and lost
> Germoney got to build up their economy
> Need labour becuase all their men got killed in the war
> Didn't want to build up Turkroaches economy instead decided to import """"turks"""" to fill their factories
> get buthurt bc they got a bunch of eastern kurds and not western greek rape babies like decent turks
Did I miss anything BMWfags?

dude you're confusing wwi and wwii

haha even your toughest nazi guys got their asses kicked by russians and raped to death.

Two wars both had Ottoman Germony alliances both killed all the european mans.

What exactly did I miss? Considering that both wars happened within a couple of decades of each other can lead one to think of it all as one major cataclysmic event.

by the way, mostly turkics from ussr republics raped millions of german sluts to death.

call me 2024 when erdogan fucked up his 100 years of turkey sultanat in one year

by the way screenshot this shit

Ottoman Empire didn't exist in WW2.

Jews and merricans 'n shit.

the ottoman empire didn't even exist in WWII

Why u mad? Why u gloat? (((YOU))) created Erdogfag with your European Union and muh Democracy faggotry.

I'd be happy to explain how it's all your fault if you wish.

>The first Gastarbeiter were recruited from European nations. However Turkey pressured the Federal Republic to allow its citizens to become guest workers.[1] Theodor Blank, Secretary of State for Employment, was opposed to such agreements. He held the opinion that the cultural gap between Germany and Turkey would be too large and also held the opinion that Germany needed no more labourers because there were enough unemployed people living in the poorer regions of Germany who could fill these vacancies. The United States, however, put some political pressure on Germany, wanting to stabilize and create goodwill from a potential ally. The German Department of Foreign Affairs carried on the negotiations after this, and in 1961 an agreement was reached.
Such is the case when you lose a war and become a vassal of the (((USA)))

cheap and dumb labour.

no idiot. they brainwashed you how liberal democracy is good and dictatorship is bad.

strong leadership is always good for heterosexual majority males. it's only bad for women, gays and minorities.

our strong leadership under president erdogan will lead hetero turkish men to dominance power again.

During the economic boom in Northern Italy it was just southerners that migrated to the north, not foreigners. Didn't you have enough poor Germans to employ as workers?

haha you protested for bananas you monkey!

whatever i hope you have made screen shoot of it

ye, but also lots of wars where men die and replace you with syrian refugees,

Turkey only exists because Britain and France wanted a buffer power with russia

also guess what happend in the 60s, the US stationed ICBMs in turkey.

Basically germany got sold out by the US.

>Ottoman Empire
>WWII

This post is too American.

How can Germany get sold out by it's enemy?

The food is good and I have family here, I'm not leaving.

We should make german turks honorary chicanos

Americans wanted to appease Turkey. Believw it or not, there were German politicians who opposed the migration.

read history idiot. turks have constantly built empires for 1700 years. not a single year in the world there is no turkish empire.

german think all wars must be ended like ww2 :)) you are defeatist.

>german think all wars must be ended like ww2 :)) you are defeatist.
Yeah, should have gassed as many shabbos goyim as possible desu.

the answer is joos
stupid thread

So what you're saying is... we need to help Germany.

anecdotal evidence

Dictatorships strangle economies unless the said economies are not solely based on resource extraction, then they siphon almost all the money to oppress their population.

Your economy was shrinking with about 3 % last year.

You can check all the other strong dictatorships in the MENA region to see how good their population is living and why people emigrate away FROM them, not TO them.

But I digress, have fun with that.

P.S if you ever decide to flee, our border is covered in barbed wire for all others who were living in dictatorships and decided it's not a good idea after all.

>read history idiot

you will do what jewish masters will tell you

our economy (nominal gdp) grew +3% last year. check your facts.

You don't disappoint me, well at least I'm agree on one point
>you are defeatist.
Defeatism is a pure cancer in Germany, even under the repilled germans.

Fight or Die, its simply.

turks arent that bad, of course some are criminals but that are germans too. Also they arent realy religous, they drink alocohl like every other german. Also from what I heard most of them dislike refugees.

The reason you invited them was because your industry wanted to lower the wages.

So the same reason that is responsible for importing foreigners en mass every single time.

>Germany (through the EU) brings about the downfall of Turkey by propping up a complete retard as wannabe dictator
>your """fault"""

??

What's up Mehmet

>turks arent that bad

They are. Just because Albanians also exist doesn't mean that Turks aren't shit that should be kicked out of Germany.

t. turk

Doner mit knablauch sose bitte mr. Abu Achmet Al-Turki

>want to eat delicious döner again
>don't want to buy from a turk

What to do?

this
Who fucking forced us to accept the fucking deal.......
It was america

Gastarbeiter
"Visitworkers"

First step by the jew to destroy us
The never, after all these years developed, maybe 0.5 % of the turk population has an honorable job, but most of them are frauds, drug dealers

The 0.5% are Dönershop owners or shop owners, who probably all don't pay taxes.

So my guess is 0.01% are honorable workers like the germans are

Those shops are almost exclusively money laundering operations for their dealing shithead family.

some one post the global poker face meme with this reply on it

Yes, it was the communists. By this time, comiies were not cucks, in France they organised some squads to beat illegal immigrants, to expel them from cities. In Germany, it was more extreme : anybody who was not German could not rent, have a job...

Still today, East Germany is poor but based. Only the West is cucked.

>US want Turkey in NATO because cold war
>Turkey want the worst of their worst out of their country
>Germany is basicly american colony
>German politicians are american bitchslaves
>Accept the turks so Turkey joins NATO
>Turks bring kebab, crime and abuse welfare
>Claim they did shit decades later

>t. Ali Mohammed Meierhuber

*blocks your path*
Ayo we heard you were talking shit.

Kurds make best Döner

> Twf kebabs are spreaking a far better German than you.

REEEEE fucking krauts how should I learn German ? I'm stagnating for 2 years !

Learning french is a lot of harder than learning german

but if you really want to learn it, just live here for a few years

Manche sagen das um die Deutsche Sprache zu beherrschen, Jemand einen IQ von mindestens 100 benötigt.

Deswegen haben die ganzen Türken nach 50 Jahren immer noch kein richtiges Deutsch erlernt, ihr Gehirn ist einfach nicht dazu in der Lage.

>Manche sagen das um die Deutsche Sprache zu beherrschen,

Pff I can (barely) read it but can't write it... -___-'
From a latin point of view, German is very wierd. I kinda like it, some words like Wahrscheinlichkeit sounds very poetic to me, but I can't train properly.

I'd like to spend some time in Deutschland to umprove those skills, but I have to find a VIE in München of Frankfort. I'm a apprentice quant, and there are almost no VIE or internships in Germnay.

do pro-akp and anti-akp kebab shops set each other on fire?

buy ingredients, cook at home

>turks on germanistan?

It's (((turks))) bro!

Major red pill incomming:
The area where most of these turks have been coming from had a huge jewish population, who "forgot" about their origin.
But you can still see the merchant origin of them because of their job choices.

These crypto jews have been the first ones to be imported, a couple years lter there was an actual contract, that forced Germany to take in thousands of crypto jews from russia.

It has alway been a jewish game of exterminating the native germans.